The Coming Outlawing Of The Republican Party

~~~~~~
Bu, bu, bu, but, Joey Xi Bai Dung say's he has the military and F-15's.
Yes, but he does not fly the F15's, F16's, F35's, F22's, F18's, B52's, B1's, B2's, let alone man and operate a boomer, or aircraft carrier, or missile silo, we do all that, and you can be assured that 60% of all that hardware if ordered upon innocent Americans for political expediency, will instantly turn upon them! :wink:

Well, let's set aside the nonsensical fear mongering for a second and the fact that Biden was 100% correct in identifying that element of Trump's supporters to be threats. What do you say to a party that's been co-opted by the worst elements? And then run down the hole of constant conspiracy theory driven drivel? Reason. Common Sense. Self-control. Balance. All gone. Why? Because the asshat who lost the last election believes he was defrauded despite NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE it happened. And the majority of his supporters believe it. So much so in fact, that a first of its kind attempt at an actual coup took place HERE!!! Not some third world tin pot dictatorship...HERE!!!

And stop with the whole outrage over the call to violence. Ryan intimated nothing of the sort. Unlike Trump (sporting his new "Q" lapel) saying that if he's indicted, America won't like (The coming Storm...PPPPTTTT). And you'll swallow it whole. Even though you should dump this POS and expel any of his hardcore supporters from the Republican party....if that is, you care about this country..and not the man.

All that being said, there is almost 0% chance that the Republican party will be disbanded. How that legitimately would be enforced is beyond me.
All you can do is keep the fringe elements out of politics, if it's found they incited insurrection. Last I looked, the Constitution frowned on that....heavily. :)

No matter how many times you lie about the ABUNDANCE of evidence, it's still a lie.

18 Sep 2022 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield

Republicans want to hold the majority and co-exist with Democrats, while Democrats, under the influence of the Left, want to eliminate Republicans.
This fundamental difference between the two sides was on display during Biden’s fascist rant in Philadelphia where he denounced half the country as a threat to democracy.
And it would be a mistake to imagine that all the talk of a “threat to democracy” is mere rhetoric.
~Snip~
Biden’s speech was the tip of a much more dangerous iceberg.
After Biden took over, Democrat activist groups began a push to disqualify Republicans who had participated in the Jan 6 protests from elected office based on the 14th Amendment. Adopted after the Civil War, it’s mostly notable for abolishing slavery. But Section 3 also banned anyone from holding elected office if they have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or “given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.” Aimed at Confederates, most would have considered this a dead letter, but the Left excels at digging up obscure legal fossils and making use of them.
The insurrection lawsuits have targeted members of congress, Senator Ron Johnson and local officials. But by defining anyone who questioned the 2020 presidential election results as an “insurrectionist” or having provided “aid and comfort”, the scope could be vastly larger.
~Snip~
This particular bid to outlaw the Republican Party may go nowhere, but if so it won’t be because of Republican opposition. It will be because leftist groups decide to prioritize their resources on more immediate programs rather than launching a dramatic moonshot. But it remains part of the agenda. And Biden’s speech shows that the agenda is being entertained by the White House.
The midterm and the next presidential election are being defined not in terms of policies and issues, but as a response, in Biden’s words, to a “threat to this country” posed by a “Republican Party” that is “dominated” by “MAGA Republicans”. That’s rhetoric, but among Democrats, unlike Republicans, rhetoric is a political program, not just fundraising text messages.
~Snip~
How was it possible to seriously accuse mild-mannered men like Eisenhower or George W. Bush of being fascist dictators in complete contrast to their unambitious domestic programs?
The Left wasn’t making bad faith arguments. Talk to a leftist and you will see that leftists genuinely believed that Republicans were prepared to use national emergencies to wipe them out of existence. Why did they believe that? Because it’s what they would do in their place.
Now they’re actually doing it.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are following the same script as did Chavez in Venezuela.
Problem is that we are better armed. Howver, MDC's are working hard to remove these guns from the population.
It seems that many of us have forgotten what Congressman Tim Ryan openly stated out loud. He said, "We have to kill and confront MAGA”. If that’s not a call to violence, I don’t know what is. Yet, we have heard almost nothing about that.
I'm rather glad that I'm old and approaching my expiration date. I remember the clarity of the 1950s; the world was dressed in green and gold, and cloaked in azure skies. I never in all these years thought I would see this in our great nation that is now hobbled and assaulted from both within and outside.
All for what? Power? To wield power sadistically over broadly-defined 'enemies'? No thanks to the Republicans here; they've continued to cede both control of language and power to the Democrats. They're happier being the party that's out of power...it makes for much better fundraising. I don't even hear them talk a good game any more. And as for an 'insurrection'? Bah. But we long ago ceded the power to define to them. We should have known that Pelosi and her peers would resurrect Lavrentiy Beria. So here we are...if you're a registered Republican, even a thousand miles removed from DC, you're now an insurrectionist by Biden's definition. So I'm tired of fighting. We have only one pawn guarding our king. The Dems haven't lost a piece yet. The current crop of Republicans in office make me sick.
This blew up the moment we started playing tapes of Hillary and Biden calling into question recent elections. Hard to shove someone else's foot into a mouth where your own are both located.

Well, let's set aside the nonsensical fear mongering for a second and the fact that Biden was 100% correct in identifying that element of Trump's supporters to be threats. What do you say to a party that's been co-opted by the worst elements? And then run down the hole of constant conspiracy theory driven drivel? Reason. Common Sense. Self-control. Balance. All gone. Why? Because the asshat who lost the last election believes he was defrauded despite NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE it happened. And the majority of his supporters believe it. So much so in fact, that a first of its kind attempt at an actual coup took place HERE!!! Not some third world tin pot dictatorship...HERE!!!

And stop with the whole outrage over the call to violence. Ryan intimated nothing of the sort. Unlike Trump (sporting his new "Q" lapel) saying that if he's indicted, America won't like (The coming Storm...PPPPTTTT). And you'll swallow it whole. Even though you should dump this POS and expel any of his hardcore supporters from the Republican party....if that is, you care about this country..and not the man.

All that being said, there is almost 0% chance that the Republican party will be disbanded. How that legitimately would be enforced is beyond me.
All you can do is keep the fringe elements out of politics, if it's found they incited insurrection. Last I looked, the Constitution frowned on that....heavily. :)
Biden is a liar. You are a liar.

Your demonization of over half of America is going to come bit you in the ass. ITs just a matter of time.

MAGA

Oh please. You make things up so people can get angry at them.
Read the following:
1663562187166.png

Last edited:
Read the following:

Thing is, what you read in some right wing media outlet and the reality can often be different.

"The whistleblowers also allege, according to Jordan, that the Biden FBI has been conducting a “purge” of FBI employees who hold conservative views."

Now, this could be true, or it could simply be some right wing FBI agents are believing what they're hearing and quitting. It could be that those who supported, or suggested they agreed with 1/6 are being fired because their loyalties are being questioned, it could be someone got fired and is claiming other reasons for why that happened.

What is it?

Here's a guy leaving, who is left wing I'd suppose, who made comments about Trump and then got into the crosshairs of the Republicans and has quit/been forced out.

Artificially padding statistics is nothing new either. Happens all the time. When your success and failure in your job is based on statistics, it will always happen. Did the FBI change the way it sees success and failure from Trump to Biden? I doubt it.

Are you complaining that Biden has increased the number of people dealing with "domestic terrorism"? Probably you are. Were it the other way round, you'd be calling yourself a patriot and the "domestic terrorists" as traitors.

"domestic terrorism" when it's linked to politicians, like Trump, is ALWAYS going to be seen as political. Maybe some FBI agents also see this. Maybe some are trying to undermine this.

But oh no, this random online website says it's reporting a guy who is a massive Trump fan. So, Trump gets attacked by the FBI because... quite frankly... he's broken so many laws it's unbelievable, and all of a sudden you're turning this into some kind of conspiracy that they're out to get you all.

Read the following:

Ah...more empty threats. :heehee:
They are a party animated almost purely by rage, manipulation and paranoia. Nothing can be done from the outside. We just have to hope the fever breaks before it's too late.

This period certainly does explain what it must have been like in Europe, 85 years ago. Instructive, in a terrible way.

Republicans want to hold the majority and co-exist with Democrats, while Democrats, under the influence of the Left, want to eliminate Republicans.
This fundamental difference between the two sides was on display during Biden’s fascist rant in Philadelphia where he denounced half the country as a threat to democracy.
And it would be a mistake to imagine that all the talk of a “threat to democracy” is mere rhetoric.
~Snip~
After Biden took over, Democrat activist groups began a push to disqualify Republicans who had participated in the Jan 6 protests from elected office based on the 14th Amendment. Adopted after the Civil War, it’s mostly notable for abolishing slavery. But Section 3 also banned anyone from holding elected office if they have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or “given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.” Aimed at Confederates, most would have considered this a dead letter, but the Left excels at digging up obscure legal fossils and making use of them.
The insurrection lawsuits have targeted members of congress, Senator Ron Johnson and local officials. But by defining anyone who questioned the 2020 presidential election results as an “insurrectionist” or having provided “aid and comfort”, the scope could be vastly larger.
~Snip~
This particular bid to outlaw the Republican Party may go nowhere, but if so it won’t be because of Republican opposition. It will be because leftist groups decide to prioritize their resources on more immediate programs rather than launching a dramatic moonshot. But it remains part of the agenda. And Biden’s speech shows that the agenda is being entertained by the White House.
The midterm and the next presidential election are being defined not in terms of policies and issues, but as a response, in Biden’s words, to a “threat to this country” posed by a “Republican Party” that is “dominated” by “MAGA Republicans”. That’s rhetoric, but among Democrats, unlike Republicans, rhetoric is a political program, not just fundraising text messages.
~Snip~
How was it possible to seriously accuse mild-mannered men like Eisenhower or George W. Bush of being fascist dictators in complete contrast to their unambitious domestic programs?
The Left wasn’t making bad faith arguments. Talk to a leftist and you will see that leftists genuinely believed that Republicans were prepared to use national emergencies to wipe them out of existence. Why did they believe that? Because it’s what they would do in their place.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are following the same script as did Chavez in Venezuela.
Problem is that we are better armed. Howver, MDC's are working hard to remove these guns from the population.
It seems that many of us have forgotten what Congressman Tim Ryan openly stated out loud. He said, "We have to kill and confront MAGA”. If that’s not a call to violence, I don’t know what is. Yet, we have heard almost nothing about that.
I'm rather glad that I'm old and approaching my expiration date. I remember the clarity of the 1950s; the world was dressed in green and gold, and cloaked in azure skies. I never in all these years thought I would see this in our great nation that is now hobbled and assaulted from both within and outside.
All for what? Power? To wield power sadistically over broadly-defined 'enemies'? No thanks to the Republicans here; they've continued to cede both control of language and power to the Democrats. They're happier being the party that's out of power...it makes for much better fundraising. I don't even hear them talk a good game any more. And as for an 'insurrection'? Bah. But we long ago ceded the power to define to them. We should have known that Pelosi and her peers would resurrect Lavrentiy Beria. So here we are...if you're a registered Republican, even a thousand miles removed from DC, you're now an insurrectionist by Biden's definition. So I'm tired of fighting. We have only one pawn guarding our king. The Dems haven't lost a piece yet. The current crop of Republicans in office make me sick.
The party that’s claiming they’re about to take back the House and impeach Biden is getting outlawed?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Thing is, what you read in some right wing media outlet and the reality can often be different.

"The whistleblowers also allege, according to Jordan, that the Biden FBI has been conducting a “purge” of FBI employees who hold conservative views."

Now, this could be true, or it could simply be some right wing FBI agents are believing what they're hearing and quitting. It could be that those who supported, or suggested they agreed with 1/6 are being fired because their loyalties are being questioned, it could be someone got fired and is claiming other reasons for why that happened.

What is it?

Here's a guy leaving, who is left wing I'd suppose, who made comments about Trump and then got into the crosshairs of the Republicans and has quit/been forced out.

Artificially padding statistics is nothing new either. Happens all the time. When your success and failure in your job is based on statistics, it will always happen. Did the FBI change the way it sees success and failure from Trump to Biden? I doubt it.

Are you complaining that Biden has increased the number of people dealing with "domestic terrorism"? Probably you are. Were it the other way round, you'd be calling yourself a patriot and the "domestic terrorists" as traitors.

"domestic terrorism" when it's linked to politicians, like Trump, is ALWAYS going to be seen as political. Maybe some FBI agents also see this. Maybe some are trying to undermine this.

But oh no, this random online website says it's reporting a guy who is a massive Trump fan. So, Trump gets attacked by the FBI because... quite frankly... he's broken so many laws it's unbelievable, and all of a sudden you're turning this into some kind of conspiracy that they're out to get you all.
Civilizations exist to a degree with civility. Progs have turned being sympathetic and having empathy for those living on the edge into a national red-light district and are livid that some parts of the nation are not happy about it. We took away excuses to screw up and it is concurrent in our decline.

Civilizations exist to a degree with civility. Progs have turned being sympathetic and having empathy for those living on the edge into a national red-light district and are livid that some parts of the nation are not happy about it. We took away excuses to screw up and it is concurrent in our decline.

The problems in the US are based around how politicians are elected. Really, Dems and Reps win every time with figures that look like a corrupt dictator.

People vote negatively, they feel they can only have a viable vote with these two parties.
Change the system to Proportional Representation and you might get proper politicians with proper policies about things that are important to the people.

Without it, the US is just going to decline and decline more and more.

Considering how many office holding Democrats supported the AntiFa, BLM, and extreme-Left insurrections in several cities during the Summer months of 2020, it should be clear which party is trying to tear apart the Constitution, Bill of Rights and our Republic in general (and could be the traitorous enemy within).

The Right and Republicans tend to have more tolerance and patience than the Left~Democrats, but that can only be pushed so far.

Remember that one side is mostly about creating wealth and the other is about taking and redistributing wealth and that should be a clue which "one" the Nation least needs, could do without.

~Snip~
~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:

Daniel Greenfield is a crackpot who incites morons and drama queens.

You're really gullible.

I guess that was way over your feeble little head. The provision in the 14th applied specifically to Southern Democrats, you know your brethren that created the Klan. Now you folks hope to use said provisions and apply them foolishly to Republicans. Same hate, same intolerance, different era. Democrats never change.

I guess that was way over your feeble little head. The provision in the 14th applied specifically to Southern Democrats, you know your brethren that created the Klan. Now you folks hope to use said provisions and apply them foolishly to Republicans. Same hate, same intolerance, different era. Democrats never change.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment says you can't betray your oath to defend the constitution and/or incite an insurrection and run for office.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment says you can't betray your oath to defend the constitution and/or incite an insurrection and run for office.
Doesn't apply to the Presidency. Read it again. This is just more liberal stupidity created by irrational fear of Trump. As to lower offices, you need more than accusations, you would need a conviction. Even so it can still be waived by 2/3 vote in each house.

Forum List

Back