The Coming Outlawing Of The Republican Party

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
18 Sep 2022 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield

Republicans want to hold the majority and co-exist with Democrats, while Democrats, under the influence of the Left, want to eliminate Republicans.
This fundamental difference between the two sides was on display during Biden’s fascist rant in Philadelphia where he denounced half the country as a threat to democracy.
And it would be a mistake to imagine that all the talk of a “threat to democracy” is mere rhetoric.
~Snip~
Biden’s speech was the tip of a much more dangerous iceberg.
After Biden took over, Democrat activist groups began a push to disqualify Republicans who had participated in the Jan 6 protests from elected office based on the 14th Amendment. Adopted after the Civil War, it’s mostly notable for abolishing slavery. But Section 3 also banned anyone from holding elected office if they have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or “given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.” Aimed at Confederates, most would have considered this a dead letter, but the Left excels at digging up obscure legal fossils and making use of them.
The insurrection lawsuits have targeted members of congress, Senator Ron Johnson and local officials. But by defining anyone who questioned the 2020 presidential election results as an “insurrectionist” or having provided “aid and comfort”, the scope could be vastly larger.
~Snip~
This particular bid to outlaw the Republican Party may go nowhere, but if so it won’t be because of Republican opposition. It will be because leftist groups decide to prioritize their resources on more immediate programs rather than launching a dramatic moonshot. But it remains part of the agenda. And Biden’s speech shows that the agenda is being entertained by the White House.
The midterm and the next presidential election are being defined not in terms of policies and issues, but as a response, in Biden’s words, to a “threat to this country” posed by a “Republican Party” that is “dominated” by “MAGA Republicans”. That’s rhetoric, but among Democrats, unlike Republicans, rhetoric is a political program, not just fundraising text messages.
~Snip~
How was it possible to seriously accuse mild-mannered men like Eisenhower or George W. Bush of being fascist dictators in complete contrast to their unambitious domestic programs?
The Left wasn’t making bad faith arguments. Talk to a leftist and you will see that leftists genuinely believed that Republicans were prepared to use national emergencies to wipe them out of existence. Why did they believe that? Because it’s what they would do in their place.
Now they’re actually doing it.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are following the same script as did Chavez in Venezuela.
Problem is that we are better armed. Howver, MDC's are working hard to remove these guns from the population.
It seems that many of us have forgotten what Congressman Tim Ryan openly stated out loud. He said, "We have to kill and confront MAGA”. If that’s not a call to violence, I don’t know what is. Yet, we have heard almost nothing about that.
I'm rather glad that I'm old and approaching my expiration date. I remember the clarity of the 1950s; the world was dressed in green and gold, and cloaked in azure skies. I never in all these years thought I would see this in our great nation that is now hobbled and assaulted from both within and outside.
All for what? Power? To wield power sadistically over broadly-defined 'enemies'? No thanks to the Republicans here; they've continued to cede both control of language and power to the Democrats. They're happier being the party that's out of power...it makes for much better fundraising. I don't even hear them talk a good game any more. And as for an 'insurrection'? Bah. But we long ago ceded the power to define to them. We should have known that Pelosi and her peers would resurrect Lavrentiy Beria. So here we are...if you're a registered Republican, even a thousand miles removed from DC, you're now an insurrectionist by Biden's definition. So I'm tired of fighting. We have only one pawn guarding our king. The Dems haven't lost a piece yet. The current crop of Republicans in office make me sick.

It stopped being a consideration of Republicans vs Democrats in 1993.

The Democrats made CERTAIN it became human survival against the oncoming "4th Reich"!!

Heil ME!!.jpg

Republicans want to hold the majority and co-exist with Democrats, while Democrats, under the influence of the Left, want to eliminate Republicans.
This fundamental difference between the two sides was on display during Biden’s fascist rant in Philadelphia where he denounced half the country as a threat to democracy.
And it would be a mistake to imagine that all the talk of a “threat to democracy” is mere rhetoric.
~Snip~
After Biden took over, Democrat activist groups began a push to disqualify Republicans who had participated in the Jan 6 protests from elected office based on the 14th Amendment. Adopted after the Civil War, it’s mostly notable for abolishing slavery. But Section 3 also banned anyone from holding elected office if they have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or “given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.” Aimed at Confederates, most would have considered this a dead letter, but the Left excels at digging up obscure legal fossils and making use of them.
The insurrection lawsuits have targeted members of congress, Senator Ron Johnson and local officials. But by defining anyone who questioned the 2020 presidential election results as an “insurrectionist” or having provided “aid and comfort”, the scope could be vastly larger.
~Snip~
This particular bid to outlaw the Republican Party may go nowhere, but if so it won’t be because of Republican opposition. It will be because leftist groups decide to prioritize their resources on more immediate programs rather than launching a dramatic moonshot. But it remains part of the agenda. And Biden’s speech shows that the agenda is being entertained by the White House.
The midterm and the next presidential election are being defined not in terms of policies and issues, but as a response, in Biden’s words, to a “threat to this country” posed by a “Republican Party” that is “dominated” by “MAGA Republicans”. That’s rhetoric, but among Democrats, unlike Republicans, rhetoric is a political program, not just fundraising text messages.
~Snip~
How was it possible to seriously accuse mild-mannered men like Eisenhower or George W. Bush of being fascist dictators in complete contrast to their unambitious domestic programs?
The Left wasn’t making bad faith arguments. Talk to a leftist and you will see that leftists genuinely believed that Republicans were prepared to use national emergencies to wipe them out of existence. Why did they believe that? Because it’s what they would do in their place.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are following the same script as did Chavez in Venezuela.
Problem is that we are better armed. Howver, MDC's are working hard to remove these guns from the population.
It seems that many of us have forgotten what Congressman Tim Ryan openly stated out loud. He said, "We have to kill and confront MAGA”. If that’s not a call to violence, I don’t know what is. Yet, we have heard almost nothing about that.
I'm rather glad that I'm old and approaching my expiration date. I remember the clarity of the 1950s; the world was dressed in green and gold, and cloaked in azure skies. I never in all these years thought I would see this in our great nation that is now hobbled and assaulted from both within and outside.
All for what? Power? To wield power sadistically over broadly-defined 'enemies'? No thanks to the Republicans here; they've continued to cede both control of language and power to the Democrats. They're happier being the party that's out of power...it makes for much better fundraising. I don't even hear them talk a good game any more. And as for an 'insurrection'? Bah. But we long ago ceded the power to define to them. We should have known that Pelosi and her peers would resurrect Lavrentiy Beria. So here we are...if you're a registered Republican, even a thousand miles removed from DC, you're now an insurrectionist by Biden's definition. So I'm tired of fighting. We have only one pawn guarding our king. The Dems haven't lost a piece yet. The current crop of Republicans in office make me sick.

Oh please. You make things up so people can get angry at them.

The Democrat Party has no problem with the GOP- as long as the Republicans remain an impotent debating society engaged strictly in theoretical debate as to who is the most pure in their beliefs.

But the problem is guys like Trump who actually want to get in and change things.

~~~~~~
Really? If politics is war by other means, what happens when politics is no longer an option and outlawed by the most powerful?

What are you talking about? Seriously, I'm struggling to see how any of this is actually real.

What is it you actually want here? It looks like you want everyone to say "Democrats bad" and nothing else. Doesn't matter if what you say is even true.

"Democrats have set up a base on Mars and they're indoctrinating Martians into having transgender surgery.... bad, bad, bad"

~Snip~
~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
Stop being a threat from being a lousy loser.

~Snip~
~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
Well, let's set aside the nonsensical fear mongering for a second and the fact that Biden was 100% correct in identifying that element of Trump's supporters to be threats. What do you say to a party that's been co-opted by the worst elements? And then run down the hole of constant conspiracy theory driven drivel? Reason. Common Sense. Self-control. Balance. All gone. Why? Because the asshat who lost the last election believes he was defrauded despite NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE it happened. And the majority of his supporters believe it. So much so in fact, that a first of its kind attempt at an actual coup took place HERE!!! Not some third world tin pot dictatorship...HERE!!!

And stop with the whole outrage over the call to violence. Ryan intimated nothing of the sort. Unlike Trump (sporting his new "Q" lapel) saying that if he's indicted, America won't like (The coming Storm...PPPPTTTT). And you'll swallow it whole. Even though you should dump this POS and expel any of his hardcore supporters from the Republican party....if that is, you care about this country..and not the man.

All that being said, there is almost 0% chance that the Republican party will be disbanded. How that legitimately would be enforced is beyond me.
All you can do is keep the fringe elements out of politics, if it's found they incited insurrection. Last I looked, the Constitution frowned on that....heavily. :)

The Democrat Party has no problem with the GOP- as long as the Republicans remain an impotent debating society engaged strictly in theoretical debate as to who is the most pure in their beliefs.

But the problem is guys like Trump who actually want to get in and change things.

Yupp!

And Lindsey Graham needs to retire!

You and me both. The democrats have made a mockery of the US in favor of a globalist agenda. In a word, treason.

Forum List

Back