The Coming Outlawing Of The Republican Party

Dang. You're confused. Again. I'm sorry, but you're wrong. I was talking about Trumpsters.

See, that's what the thread is about. So I was posting about the thread topic.

Again, my apologies for confusing you. I made it as simple as I could. Dang.
Please show me in those posts where you said you were referring to Trumpsters. You can't! I merely supplied a direction for your posts since you did not.

Please show me in those posts where you said you were referring to Trumpsters. You can't! I merely supplied a direction for your posts since you did not.
Dang it. You're confused again. I'm so sorry.

See, Trumpsters are usually -- not always, but usually, I'm trying to keep this simple for you -- going to vote Republican because their orange metrosexual lord and master is (or says he is, ha ha) a Republican.

So pairing that fact with the fact that I was replying to an OP that was about the Republican Party, I knew that a normal, intelligent adult would innately understand that I was talking about Republicans.

I know, that's a lot of words there. I'm trying to help you. I wish I could dumb it down more, but I'm doing what I can.

Anyway, I've shown you some attention now, and you're welcome.

See, Trumpsters are usually -- not always, but usually, I'm trying to keep this simple for you -- going to vote Republican because their orange metrosexual lord and master is (or says he is, ha ha) a Republican.

So pairing that fact with the fact that I was replying to an OP that was about the Republican Party, I knew that a normal, intelligent adult would innately understand that I was talking about Republicans.

I know, that's a lot of words there. I'm trying to help you. I wish I could dumb it down more, but I'm doing what I can.

So why do you waste all your time describing Democrats? You are a very confused person. Take a nap.

.............[But we long ago ceded the power to define to them. We should have known that Pelosi and her peers would resurrect Lavrentiy Beria. So here we are...if you're a registered Republican, even a thousand miles removed from DC, you're now an insurrectionist by Biden's definition. So I'm tired of fighting. We have only one pawn guarding our king. The Dems haven't lost a piece yet. The current crop of Republicans in office make me sick.
I don't think all the Rs in Congress are bad.. too many are, though.

Why did they let it come to THIS?

In the not so distant past, they have had ALL branches.. House, Senate and WH and what got done?

Hey let's divide the country. Dems can live apart from us within their own borders and do whatever the hell they want. We finally free ourselves from those lying corrupt rat bastards. How about it Dems, deal?
Sure: California, Oregon and Washington can support the people with all the food, shelter, and jobs needed; trading for goods from the Far East and not be bothered by the Southerners and Midwesterners.

"...shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Again, when exactly did this happen?
Under the leadership of the President, Donald J. Trump, a large number of enemies of the Constitution engaged in an insurrection chanting, "Hang Pence' for doing his duty as Vice President of the United States.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Sure: California, Oregon and Washington can support the people with all the food, shelter, and jobs needed; trading for goods from the Far East and not be bothered by the Southerners and Midwesterners.

We have something in common; the dissolution of our Union.

Well, let's set aside the nonsensical fear mongering for a second and the fact that Biden was 100% correct in identifying that element of Trump's supporters to be threats. What do you say to a party that's been co-opted by the worst elements? And then run down the hole of constant conspiracy theory driven drivel? Reason. Common Sense. Self-control. Balance. All gone. Why? Because the asshat who lost the last election believes he was defrauded despite NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE it happened. And the majority of his supporters believe it. So much so in fact, that a first of its kind attempt at an actual coup took place HERE!!! Not some third world tin pot dictatorship...HERE!!!

And stop with the whole outrage over the call to violence. Ryan intimated nothing of the sort. Unlike Trump (sporting his new "Q" lapel) saying that if he's indicted, America won't like (The coming Storm...PPPPTTTT). And you'll swallow it whole. Even though you should dump this POS and expel any of his hardcore supporters from the Republican party....if that is, you care about this country..and not the man.

All that being said, there is almost 0% chance that the Republican party will be disbanded. How that legitimately would be enforced is beyond me.
All you can do is keep the fringe elements out of politics, if it's found they incited insurrection. Last I looked, the Constitution frowned on that....heavily. :)
its no republicans fault biden is a senile and completely corrupt old Stalin wannabee

you may be more senile than Joe biden if that is possible

LMAO you fool eastern California, Oregon and Washington State where the food is grown won't be joining the Democrats. I guess you will have to get your food from Mexico and China. Good luck with that.

18 Sep 2022 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield

Republicans want to hold the majority and co-exist with Democrats, while Democrats, under the influence of the Left, want to eliminate Republicans.
This fundamental difference between the two sides was on display during Biden’s fascist rant in Philadelphia where he denounced half the country as a threat to democracy.
And it would be a mistake to imagine that all the talk of a “threat to democracy” is mere rhetoric.
~Snip~
Biden’s speech was the tip of a much more dangerous iceberg.
After Biden took over, Democrat activist groups began a push to disqualify Republicans who had participated in the Jan 6 protests from elected office based on the 14th Amendment. Adopted after the Civil War, it’s mostly notable for abolishing slavery. But Section 3 also banned anyone from holding elected office if they have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or “given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.” Aimed at Confederates, most would have considered this a dead letter, but the Left excels at digging up obscure legal fossils and making use of them.
The insurrection lawsuits have targeted members of congress, Senator Ron Johnson and local officials. But by defining anyone who questioned the 2020 presidential election results as an “insurrectionist” or having provided “aid and comfort”, the scope could be vastly larger.
~Snip~
This particular bid to outlaw the Republican Party may go nowhere, but if so it won’t be because of Republican opposition. It will be because leftist groups decide to prioritize their resources on more immediate programs rather than launching a dramatic moonshot. But it remains part of the agenda. And Biden’s speech shows that the agenda is being entertained by the White House.
The midterm and the next presidential election are being defined not in terms of policies and issues, but as a response, in Biden’s words, to a “threat to this country” posed by a “Republican Party” that is “dominated” by “MAGA Republicans”. That’s rhetoric, but among Democrats, unlike Republicans, rhetoric is a political program, not just fundraising text messages.
~Snip~
How was it possible to seriously accuse mild-mannered men like Eisenhower or George W. Bush of being fascist dictators in complete contrast to their unambitious domestic programs?
The Left wasn’t making bad faith arguments. Talk to a leftist and you will see that leftists genuinely believed that Republicans were prepared to use national emergencies to wipe them out of existence. Why did they believe that? Because it’s what they would do in their place.
Now they’re actually doing it.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are following the same script as did Chavez in Venezuela.
Problem is that we are better armed. Howver, MDC's are working hard to remove these guns from the population.
It seems that many of us have forgotten what Congressman Tim Ryan openly stated out loud. He said, "We have to kill and confront MAGA”. If that’s not a call to violence, I don’t know what is. Yet, we have heard almost nothing about that.
I'm rather glad that I'm old and approaching my expiration date. I remember the clarity of the 1950s; the world was dressed in green and gold, and cloaked in azure skies. I never in all these years thought I would see this in our great nation that is now hobbled and assaulted from both within and outside.
All for what? Power? To wield power sadistically over broadly-defined 'enemies'? No thanks to the Republicans here; they've continued to cede both control of language and power to the Democrats. They're happier being the party that's out of power...it makes for much better fundraising. I don't even hear them talk a good game any more. And as for an 'insurrection'? Bah. But we long ago ceded the power to define to them. We should have known that Pelosi and her peers would resurrect Lavrentiy Beria. So here we are...if you're a registered Republican, even a thousand miles removed from DC, you're now an insurrectionist by Biden's definition. So I'm tired of fighting. We have only one pawn guarding our king. The Dems haven't lost a piece yet. The current crop of Republicans in office make me sick.
Well, yeah, I've said for a long time that the Lefts goal is to pin "trumpism" on anyone and everyone who voted for or supports Trump. Their goal is to drive the republican party underground, into hiding. Look at the stats now where the majority of those in the right are afraid of their political beliefs becoming known.

The far left radio shows I listen to also show a stark reality of these hosts fear mongering and using extremely divisive language to try and paint all repubs as horrible people, and gin up anger amongst their listeners, and you can hear it when those listeners call in to the show. They believe every last word that those hosts are telling them, and even start to form their own theories based on what those hosts say.

These people listen to these hosts, 2 of them, for 3 hours each (and there are others too), but, these people are being fed a continuous stream of lies and hate (like, really, HATE) every day. For 6 hours a day they hear nothing but "all republicans hate gay people" and "all republicans are racist and white nationalists" and "all Christians are white supremacists" and on and on.

And what's worse is that these people who spout this hate, often get current members of congress and the senate to come on their show, and when they do, i often wonder "do you people know what the stance is of the show you are appearing on?? Do you realize they often take about Christian white nationalism, and republicans are racist etc.. and they never make the distinction that they are talking about specific people or groups so that one would think they are making blanket statements about all people on the right. Do you elected officials agree with and condone this sentiment by giving credence to these shows by appearing on them?"

Why would a member of congress appear on these shows if they know what hate these shows spout on a daily basis?

Forum List

Back