The Civil War

" On April 15, 1869, Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase announced a ruling in favor of Texas on the grounds that the Confederate government had no legal existence "

..... You have failed to demonstrate that I have posted a single lie....

YOU have demonstrated it over and over again.
As he doesn't accept that English means English, perhaps his perception of verity varies from the norm.
Sow me where my perceptions differs from the historical facts. We keep asking you for evidence that states were not allowed to secede. So far, you've produced a big nothing.
See post 823 and 892.
The Articles of Confederation became null and void the minute the Constitution was approved. Your theory that government legislation can never be changed is utter horseshit. Congress changes existing laws all the time.
So, we agree that you do not acknowledge the meaning of English words.
We agree that you are a retard that believes a legal document is still in force when The people who created it consigned it to the waste bin.

Are you really trying to tell us that the Articles of Confederation are still in force? If you are, then you are admitting that you're a moron.

" On April 15, 1869, Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase announced a ruling in favor of Texas on the grounds that the Confederate government had no legal existence "
We've already established that Salmon P. Chase was a Lincoln appointed hack who didn't even have a law degree.

As he doesn't accept that English means English, perhaps his perception of verity varies from the norm.
Sow me where my perceptions differs from the historical facts. We keep asking you for evidence that states were not allowed to secede. So far, you've produced a big nothing.
See post 823 and 892.
The Articles of Confederation became null and void the minute the Constitution was approved. Your theory that government legislation can never be changed is utter horseshit. Congress changes existing laws all the time.
See post 1101.

See post 823 and 892.
See post 1101.
I do understand it. It proves that you're moron who is immune to facts and logic.

Answer this: Are the Articles of Confederation still in force?

We've already established that Salmon P. Chase was a Lincoln appointed hack who didn't even have a law degree.

We have established that you are trying to throw loaded terms like "hack" around in a painfully transparent and failed attempt at discrediting one of the leading legal experts of his day. Since you clearly know nothing about history, it is not surprising that you would not understand that the most common form of legal training of Chase's day was what was called "reading law," apprenticing with an experienced lawyer. It is a fact that Chase became one of the most experienced and accomplished statesmen and legal scholars of his day. In addition to serving as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, he was governor of Ohio, represented said state in the US Senate, and was Secretary of State for the United States of America.

How about you, big mouth? What is your legal training and experience that anyone in the universe should consider your interpretation of the law anything other than a bad joke? Anything? Have you ever so much as watched an episode of Matlock?

Last edited:

See post 823 and 892.
See post 1101.
I do understand it. It proves that you're moron who is immune to facts and logic.

Answer this: Are the Articles of Confederation still in force?
See post 892 with the quoted posts.

We have established that you are trying to throw loaded terms like "hack" around in a painfully transparent and failed attempt at discrediting one of the leading legal experts of his day. Since you clearly know nothing about history, it is not surprising that you would not understand that the most common form of legal training of Chase's day was what was called "reading law," apprenticing with an experienced lawyer. It is a fact that Chase became one of the most experienced and accomplished statesmen and legal scholars of his day. In addition to serving as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, he was governor of Ohio, represented said state in the US Senate, and was Secretary of State for the United States of America.

How about you, big mouth? What is your legal training and experience that anyone in the universe should consider your interpretation of the law anything other than a bad joke? Anything? Have you ever so much as watched an episode of Matlock?
You believe appeals to authority are valid, so there's no point in discussing the issue with you.

You lack the capacity to commit logic.

There's no Constitutional requirement for a SCOTUS judge to previously be a judge, or even an attorney.
What's your point here?

There's no Constitutional requirement for a SCOTUS judge to previously be a judge, or even an attorney.
What's your point here?
Unkotare claims jusge Chase is an "authority," which means in his eyes means the judge is infallible when it comes to the Constitution. Since he doesn't even have a law degree, how do we know he's an "authority?"

Of course, this shit all comes from someone who doesn't understand why an appeal to authority is a fallacy when it comes to matters of absolute truth.

Unkotare claims jusge Chase is an "authority," which means in his eyes means the judge is infallible .....

Stop. Stop lying right there, you dishonest little piece of shit. You have been trying to hide your ignorance and utter failure to support your claim with lies and misdirections on this thread for dozens of pages. Enough with your straw men and your red herrings and your outright lies, you fucking scumbag. If you can't reason logically and honestly, just admit your defeat and get the fuck lost.
:fu:

Of course, this shit all comes from someone who doesn't understand why an appeal to authority is a fallacy when it comes to matters of absolute truth.

You have been trying to sell that pathetically transparent straw man for dozens of pages. It's not working, stupid.

You lack the capacity to commit logic.

You have been offered many opportunities to supply any information about your study in the subject of logic. You have avoided at every turn. Seems pretty obvious why.

You believe appeals to authority are valid, so there's no point in discussing the issue with you.

I've offered to help you understand the matter (which you clearly do not), but you have run away at every opportunity.

... Since he doesn't even have a law degree, how do we know he's an "authority?"

His training, experience, and long career in the law has been pointed out to you many times, stupid.
There's no such thing as a "valid authority" moron.

I'll ask this one more time: Do the continents move? Your failure to answer is an admission that you know I'm right

You have been trying to sell that pathetically transparent straw man for dozens of pages. It's not working, stupid.
How is it a "straw man" when you site William P. Chase as an authority that proves your claim every day?

Forum List

Back