The Civil War

Unkotare claims jusge Chase is an "authority," which means in his eyes means the judge is infallible .....

Stop. Stop lying right there, you dishonest little piece of shit. You have been trying to hide your ignorance and utter failure to support your claim with lies and misdirections on this thread for dozens of pages. Enough with your straw men and your red herrings and your outright lies, you fucking scumbag. If you can't reason logically and honestly, just admit your defeat and get the fuck lost.
:fu:
That's the simple truth, douchebag. You've been implying that Chase can't be wrong because he's a "valid authority." If he can be wrong, then your whole argument goes out the window. The reason you're so angry is the fact that you can't refute my arguments. You don't even try. You just start calling me names and then you run away like a scared little puppy.

... Since he doesn't even have a law degree, how do we know he's an "authority?"

His training, experience, and long career in the law has been pointed out to you many times, stupid.
There's no such thing as a "valid authority" moron.

Why did you use quotation marks when you were not quoting me, asshole? Another example of you being dishonest.
Because you aren't using that term explicitly, but that is what you mean whenever you spew Chases qualifications into the forum.

... Since he doesn't even have a law degree, how do we know he's an "authority?"

His training, experience, and long career in the law has been pointed out to you many times, stupid.
How about every geologist in 1950? Did their training, experience, and long career in geology make them "valid authorities" on continental drift?

What did I tell you about red herrings, you idiot?
You told me you're an imbecile who believes there's such a thing as a valid appeal to authority.

How about every geologist in 1950? Did their training, experience, and long career in geology make them "valid authorities" on continental drift?

Why did you use quotation marks when you were not quoting me, asshole? Another example of you being dishonest.
Because you aren't using that term explicitly, but that is what you mean ......

Don't try to tell me what I mean, you dickless dumbass. If you've got a question, ask it.

Don't try to tell me what I mean, you dickless dumbass. If you've got a question, ask it.
I'll let the lurkers decide whether my characterization of your remarks is correct.

Of course, everyone with a brain knows they are.

You told me you're an imbecile who believes there's such a thing as a valid appeal to authority.

One more time: Do you want to know what it really means, or do you want to keep playing the ignorant clown?

I've asked numerous questions that you refuse to answer, dickless.

Answer that one.

One more time: Do you want to know what it really means, or do you want to keep playing the ignorant clown?
It means you are a scared little puppy who is afraid to answer questions.

Of course, this shit all comes from someone who doesn't understand why an appeal to authority is a fallacy when it comes to matters of absolute truth.

You have been trying to sell that pathetically transparent straw man for dozens of pages. It's not working, stupid.
How is it a "straw man" when you site William P. Chase as an authority ...?

A Supreme Court justice is an authority on constitutional law, stupid.

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court writing for the majority in a given case is an authority on that case, stupid.

You appear to be an authority on absolutely nothing.

Answer that one.

What did I tell you about red herrings, stupid? You don't know what that means either, do you?

...... The reason you're so angry is the fact that you can't refute my arguments. .....

Every 'argument' you have attempted to make here has been proven false many, many times. Just repeating your same falsehoods does not make them something else.

Of course, this shit all comes from someone who doesn't understand why an appeal to authority is a fallacy when it comes to matters of absolute truth.

You have been trying to sell that pathetically transparent straw man for dozens of pages. It's not working, stupid.
How is it a "straw man" when you site William P. Chase as an authority ...?

A Supreme Court justice is an authority on constitutional law, stupid.

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court writing for the majority in a given case is an authority on that case, stupid.

You appear to be an authority on absolutely nothing.
"By authority" you mean the government will enforce the SC's opinion. It doesn't mean that opinion is correct in any objective sense.

Chase was a Lincoln appointed hack. His opinions on the Civil war are meaningless.

...... The reason you're so angry is the fact that you can't refute my arguments. .....

Every 'argument' you have attempted to make here has been proven false many, many times. Just repeating your same falsehoods does not make them something else.
You have a vivid imagination. You just failed, once again, to demonstrate that Chase's opinion is valid.

Answer that one.

What did I tell you about red herrings, stupid? You don't know what that means either, do you?
Yes, you spouted your usual inapprproite claim that my argument is a red herring. The problem is you never prove it.

Forum List

Back