Zone1 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the only true and living Church today

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a “living church” is that the living God reveals His will to living prophets and apostles. All other churches are dead and mourn constantly and this is the reason for the cross on all other Christian Churches. They worship the dead Christ while TCOJCOLDS worships the living Christ and has a spire pointing to the resurrecting living Christ. Sweet Sue, you belong to a dead church with no authority.
You use terms not used by any of the books or church scholars. The "rocks" you speak of are the very same stones in the Urim and thummim with the stones first appear in Exodus 28:30, where they are named for inclusion on the breastplate to be worn by Aaron in the holy place. In 1Samuel 28:6 it says, "And when Saul inquire of the Lord, the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim nor by prophets." So, we see that the Urim part of the Urim and the Thummin is used for prophecy, seer (ing) and revelation such as for the writing of the Book of Mormon. The stones (Urim) are on the breastplate. It makes sense to take them off the breastplate and put them in something to use in front of his eyes, not his breasts. So, it makes perfect sense to use the hat. Good grief, you have no understanding of what a prophet is and how they receive revelation, prophecy, and seer (ings) So, how do you know he did not translate the plates using these stones in a hat? Were you there? And, who said the plates were magic? They were plates that the prophets wrote on so they would last thought the ages. There are no factual errors in the Book of Mormon. And, if you knew anything about the coming forth of the Book of Abraham, you would know that there were several other writings that were in Joseph Smith's possession that were not the ones people think he wrote it from. It's anti-Mormons who push this lie.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that we are all brothers and sisters, children of our heavenly Father. There was a war in Heaven written in Revelation. Lucifer was one of Father's children and so was Jehovah. So, of course, they are spirit brothers. So what? Jehovah was supportive of Father in Heaven while Lucifer (Satan) was rebellious. Just like Cain and Abel were to Adam, their father. Why would Jesus (Jehovah) being a brother to Lucifer (Satan) have any bearing to whether Joseph Smith is a Prophet? We teach that Jesus is the Son of God and that Satan is a fallen angel (spirit) and torments us attempting to deceive us from following Jesus Christ. Heck, your church probably doesn't even have Jesus Christ's name in it when Paul wrote to the Colosians to do all things in Jesus name. You can't even include him in the naming of your Church. So, what makes me think your hatred has any validity. And, it is hatred which is only pushed by Satan.
What is wrong with families can be forever in the afterlife? Is that evil? Jesus said, whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven. So, why not marriages (sealings)? You may use the old argument that marriage is not given in heaven. But, that is easily answered by the fact marriage ceremonies will not be conducted in heaven and therefore they must be conducted on earth. But, the marriage can still be bound (sealed) in the afterlife. It's sad that you would be happy about losing your spouse and children.
Once again, you say fiction. Well, you weren't there nor included in the revelations to Joseph Smith. So, how do you know? Prove it. You can't. Jesus said that it is possible to inherit all that our Father has. That he has many mansions for us to live in. I ask you, what are those mansions? Can you tell me? No. You have an incomplete gospel that doesn't have that knowledge in it. Well, we do. We have the fulness of the gospel to date. Actually, there is information about the mansions in the Bible. 1Corinthians chapter 15 says there are three mansions or levels of heaven of glory, Celestial, Terrestrial and the glory of the starts (we call Telestial). In our resurrection, we will be assigned to one of those glories of heaven. Celestial is the greatest where we will have all that our Father has through inheritance.
So, it is you who is full of hot air. I'm fortunate enough to have been open minded and had an open heart or a broken heart and a contrite spirit to have with real intent, faith not wavering and without a double mind listened, read, studied and PRAYED about whether Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, The Book of Mormon is true and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the restored Church of Jesus Christ, by Jesus Christ through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I can testify that the Holy Ghost told be these things are true. So, I will not deny the Holy Ghost because of your hateful disposition and rants.

Jesus is one of the Trinity--not a brother of Satan, a fallen angel. Jesus was at no time ever an angel. Jesus is God.

Telling you the truth is not hateful. Feeling a "burning in your breast" does not make lies the truth.

Such as the Book of Abraham, a complete fabrication and one of Joseph Smith's cons from start to finish.

There is a free online book written by James E. Talmage entitled, "The Great Apostasy" which covers how the original church of Jesus Christ fell into a state of apostasy. This great apostasy was prophesied by the prophet Amos as follows:

Amos 8:11-12
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

This famine of hearing the word of the Lord occurred approximately 100 AD. All the Apostles of the Church except John were killed and there are many evidences within the New Testament that the church was heading toward apostasy. The book tells all about these and other evidences of this great apostasy.

The Church never needed Joseph Smith. Never.

"Upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail upon it."--Matthew 16:17-19

So which Christian sect do you believe in? We can then compare the beliefs of your sect to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Bible and see how they both fare.

To clarify, my "sect" is Biblical. We don't add anything like plates, being spirit brothers with Satan, populating our own planet, God being married (!), or Jesus having come to America at some point (!).

We don't need to, and frankly, neither do you. I pray you and all reading who need to, will consider what I say.

I am a Biblical Christian. Nothing that Joseph Smith did, said or believed was necessary to the Church.

He was a con man and he sadly started a cult.
So as a Biblical Christian, do you believe all that is in the Bible? For example does the organization of the Biblical Christians believe the following verses:

Ephesians 4:11-14
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

If so, does your church have apostles and prophets which are, according to this verse, needed until we all come in the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ? If not, why not?

Let me also ask if your church performs baptism and the giving of the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands as mentioned in the following verses:

Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8:15-20
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

Acts 19:2-6
2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John’s baptism.

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

So does your church perform baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of the hands of those who have the authority to do so? If so, where did those who claim this authority get their authority?

Last edited:
So as a Biblical Christian, do you believe all that is in the Bible? For example does the organization of the Biblical Christians believe the following verses:

Ephesians 4:11-14
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

If so, does your church have apostles and prophets which are, according to this verse, needed until we all come in the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ? If not, why not?

Let me also ask if your church performs baptism and the giving of the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands as mentioned in the following verses:

Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8:15-20
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

Acts 19:2-6
2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John’s baptism.

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

So does your church perform baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of the hands of those who have the authority to do so? If so, where did those who claim this authority get their authority?

Ephesians is talking about the Body of Christ--yes

Yes we baptize, but baptism does not transfer the Holy Spirit. See: Pentecost.

The Church never needed Joseph Smith. Never.

"Upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail upon it."--Matthew 16:17-19
The gates of hell did not prevail against the Church of Jesus Christ because, even thou Amos' prophesy of a complete apostasy was fulfilled, God restored his church again upon the earth and Satan did not prevail. See "The Great Apostasy" by James E. Talmage.

The gates of hell did not prevail against the Church of Jesus Christ because, even thou Amos' prophesy of a complete apostasy was fulfilled, God restored his church again upon the earth and Satan did not prevail. See "The Great Apostasy" by James E. Talmage.

Amos is a prophecy for the Nation of Israel. It's very explicit in the 8th chapter especially.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a “living church” is that the living God reveals His will to living prophets and apostles. All other churches are dead and mourn constantly and this is the reason for the cross on all other Christian Churches. They worship the dead Christ while TCOJCOLDS worships the living Christ and has a spire pointing to the resurrecting living Christ. Sweet Sue, you belong to a dead church with no authority.
You use terms not used by any of the books or church scholars. The "rocks" you speak of are the very same stones in the Urim and thummim with the stones first appear in Exodus 28:30, where they are named for inclusion on the breastplate to be worn by Aaron in the holy place. In 1Samuel 28:6 it says, "And when Saul inquire of the Lord, the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim nor by prophets." So, we see that the Urim part of the Urim and the Thummin is used for prophecy, seer (ing) and revelation such as for the writing of the Book of Mormon. The stones (Urim) are on the breastplate. It makes sense to take them off the breastplate and put them in something to use in front of his eyes, not his breasts. So, it makes perfect sense to use the hat. Good grief, you have no understanding of what a prophet is and how they receive revelation, prophecy, and seer (ings) So, how do you know he did not translate the plates using these stones in a hat? Were you there? And, who said the plates were magic? They were plates that the prophets wrote on so they would last thought the ages. There are no factual errors in the Book of Mormon. And, if you knew anything about the coming forth of the Book of Abraham, you would know that there were several other writings that were in Joseph Smith's possession that were not the ones people think he wrote it from. It's anti-Mormons who push this lie.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that we are all brothers and sisters, children of our heavenly Father. There was a war in Heaven written in Revelation. Lucifer was one of Father's children and so was Jehovah. So, of course, they are spirit brothers. So what? Jehovah was supportive of Father in Heaven while Lucifer (Satan) was rebellious. Just like Cain and Abel were to Adam, their father. Why would Jesus (Jehovah) being a brother to Lucifer (Satan) have any bearing to whether Joseph Smith is a Prophet? We teach that Jesus is the Son of God and that Satan is a fallen angel (spirit) and torments us attempting to deceive us from following Jesus Christ. Heck, your church probably doesn't even have Jesus Christ's name in it when Paul wrote to the Colosians to do all things in Jesus name. You can't even include him in the naming of your Church. So, what makes me think your hatred has any validity. And, it is hatred which is only pushed by Satan.
What is wrong with families can be forever in the afterlife? Is that evil? Jesus said, whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven. So, why not marriages (sealings)? You may use the old argument that marriage is not given in heaven. But, that is easily answered by the fact marriage ceremonies will not be conducted in heaven and therefore they must be conducted on earth. But, the marriage can still be bound (sealed) in the afterlife. It's sad that you would be happy about losing your spouse and children.
Once again, you say fiction. Well, you weren't there nor included in the revelations to Joseph Smith. So, how do you know? Prove it. You can't. Jesus said that it is possible to inherit all that our Father has. That he has many mansions for us to live in. I ask you, what are those mansions? Can you tell me? No. You have an incomplete gospel that doesn't have that knowledge in it. Well, we do. We have the fulness of the gospel to date. Actually, there is information about the mansions in the Bible. 1Corinthians chapter 15 says there are three mansions or levels of heaven of glory, Celestial, Terrestrial and the glory of the starts (we call Telestial). In our resurrection, we will be assigned to one of those glories of heaven. Celestial is the greatest where we will have all that our Father has through inheritance.
So, it is you who is full of hot air. I'm fortunate enough to have been open minded and had an open heart or a broken heart and a contrite spirit to have with real intent, faith not wavering and without a double mind listened, read, studied and PRAYED about whether Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, The Book of Mormon is true and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the restored Church of Jesus Christ, by Jesus Christ through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I can testify that the Holy Ghost told be these things are true. So, I will not deny the Holy Ghost because of your hateful disposition and rants.

Urim and Thummim had limited uses in getting specific answers from God in Israel, similar to "casting lots".

Not for weaving entire fictions.

To clarify, my "sect" is Biblical. We don't add anything like plates, being spirit brothers with Satan, populating our own planet, God being married (!), or Jesus having come to America at some point (!).

We don't need to, and frankly, neither do you. I pray you and all reading who need to, will consider what I say.
In the Bible it teaches that Jesus had other sheep which were not of that fold.

John 10:15-16
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Who do you think these other sheep are? If these other sheep heard the voice of the Lord and recorded it, would not the words of those other sheep be just as valuable as the words of the sheep who wrote the Bible? Why put a restriction on the word of God. where does the Bible ever state that the Bible is the end all be all of all of Gods dealings with his children and that God can no more reveal any more revelation?

Ezekiel prophesied the following:

Ezekiel 37:15-19
15 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

We believe that the stick of Judah is the Bible which has come from the Jews. But the Lord speaks of another stick which is the stick of Ephraim. Where is this stick of Ephraim? Well the Book of Mormon is a book about the children of the tribe of Ephraim that are part of the other sheep which were not of the fold of those in the land of Jerusalem. Today these two sticks have been joined and are now one in our hands.

In the Bible it teaches that Jesus had other sheep which were not of that fold.

John 10:15-16
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Who do you think these other sheep are? If these other sheep heard the voice of the Lord and recorded it, would not the words of those other sheep be just as valuable as the words of the sheep who wrote the Bible? Why put a restriction on the word of God. where does the Bible ever state that the Bible is the end all be all of all of Gods dealings with his children and that God can no more reveal any more revelation?

Ezekiel prophesied the following:

Ezekiel 37:15-19
15 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

We believe that the stick of Judah is the Bible which has come from the Jews. But the Lord speaks of another stick which is the stick of Ephraim. Where is this stick of Ephraim? Well the Book of Mormon is a book about the children of the tribe of Ephraim that are part of the other sheep which were not of the fold of those in the land of Jerusalem. Today these two sticks have been joined and are now one in our hands.

The sheep "not of this fold" were Gentiles. Not Jews. That's it. It's not about some 19th century con man writing fiction. It's about the Gentiles being "grafted in".

Ephesians is talking about the Body of Christ--yes

Yes we baptize, but baptism does not transfer the Holy Spirit. See: Pentecost.
The body of Christ is his church. The gift of the Holy Ghost is given by the laying on of hands after baptism. Does your church perform the gift by the laying on of hands? Where do they get the authority to do so?

The body of Christ is his church. The gift of the Holy Ghost is given by the laying on of hands after baptism. Does your church perform the gift by the laying on of hands? Where do they get the authority to do so?

False.

That is just patently false. No person, no man is in charge of the Holy Spirit--one of the Three in One. This is reinforced in Scripture when the Spirit came first to those gathered together for Pentecost.

We do not baptize to confer the Spirit. Because again, no man can be in charge of that. But if an organization can CONVINCE you that they are in charge of that? Whoa nelly. They've got you there, don't they?

Amos is a prophecy for the Nation of Israel. It's very explicit in the 8th chapter especially.
Amos tell of a time of the downfall of Israel when they would go from sea to sea seeking the word of the Lord and not be able to find it.

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

Amos is giving a prophesy from the Lord God. He is telling of a famine of hearing the word of the Lord and that they shall wander from sea to sea and from north to east and run to and fro to seek after the word of the Lord yet they will not be able to find it. Amos lived around 700 BC. This famine was to come after he prophesied about it. If the Lord through Amos made this prophesy, surely it had to either have come to pass sometime after the prophesy was made or is yet to come to pass. This prophesy speaks of a time when no apostles or prophets are revealing the word of the Lord. It speaks of an apostasy from having the word of the Lord.

The Catholic Church was/is the One Church founded by Christ.

If you will observe, it is the only Church going back to the time of Christ and the 12 (See: Early Church Fathers, many of whom knew the Apostles)

Smith came along... when, in the 1800s?

I guess Jesus didn't care about His Church--no, abandoned His Church-- for 1800 some odd years?

Logic... try to follow the logic
No. Jesus established the first church after he came back from the dead. One of the places he first did was in Ethiopia. Just try and shake their faith. They know. Jesus has no connection to the Catholic church, sorry. He went to North and South America, too.

Last edited:

Peter understands this completely also in Acts 10:44: "While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message."

They weren't baptized first. The Holy Spirit does what it wills; He depends on no man. Later:

Then Peter said, "Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. For surely they have received the Holy Spirit just as we have."--Acts 10:46-47

So again you have the Spirit first, then baptizing.

(For those reading along: this is fairly common with Mormons, sadly. They cherry pick the Bible so as to make their fiction seem legitimate. Most Mormons are fairly illiterate, Biblically. Sadly)

Amos tell of a time of the downfall of Israel when they would go from sea to sea seeking the word of the Lord and not be able to find it.

Amos is giving a prophesy from the Lord God. He is telling of a famine of hearing the word of the Lord and that they shall wander from sea to sea and from north to east and run to and fro to seek after the word of the Lord yet they will not be able to find it. Amos lived around 700 BC. This famine was to come after he prophesied about it. If the Lord through Amos made this prophesy, surely it had to either have come to pass sometime after the prophesy was made or is yet to come to pass. This prophesy speaks of a time when no apostles or prophets are revealing the word of the Lord. It speaks of an apostasy from having the word of the Lord.

You need to look in a real Bible--not a Mormon altered Bible. Amos ends with the restoration of Israel. It's about the exile to Babylon and the restoration. It's not about Joseph Smith looking at some rocks in a hat. Believe that.

The sheep "not of this fold" were Gentiles. Not Jews. That's it. It's not about some 19th century con man writing fiction. It's about the Gentiles being "grafted in".
Nobody is claiming the other sheep were Jews. We are claiming they are of the house of Israel but of the tribe of Ephraim and not Judah. Where does it state that the sheep not of this fold were Gentiles? Obviously these other sheep were visited by Jesus and heard his words? Do we have any record of the Gentiles receiving direct communication from Jesus and receiving his word? NO! But we do have the Book of Mormon that teaches of some of the tribe of Ephraim that were led away and they were visited by the Lord Jesus Christ and heard his word. Today the stick of Judah and Ephraim have become one in our hands being the Bible and Book of Mormon.

Nobody is claiming the other sheep were Jews. We are claiming they are of the house of Israel but of the tribe of Ephraim and not Judah. Where does it state that the sheep not of this fold were Gentiles? Obviously these other sheep were visited by Jesus and heard his words? Do we have any record of the Gentiles receiving direct communication from Jesus and receiving his word? NO! But we do have the Book of Mormon that teaches of some of the tribe of Ephraim that were led away and they were visited by the Lord Jesus Christ and heard his word. Today the stick of Judah and Ephraim have become one in our hands being the Bible and Book of Mormon.

Um yes of course we have record of Jesus giving direct communication to Gentiles. How about the centurion in Matthew 8? How about the Samaritan woman at the well in John 4?

For pity's sake

False.

That is just patently false. No person, no man is in charge of the Holy Spirit--one of the Three in One. This is reinforced in Scripture when the Spirit came first to those gathered together for Pentecost.

We do not baptize to confer the Spirit. Because again, no man can be in charge of that. But if an organization can CONVINCE you that they are in charge of that? Whoa nelly. They've got you there, don't they?
Now listen, I have had The Holy Spirit come to me, and it was in dat eebil Mormon church.

I have also had premonitions that came true and my faith cannot be shaken.

It didn't happen during baptism, it happened during a regular ..Oh man, what do they call it?
Maybe a testimony meeting. No, Sacrament meeting. Like the everyday service and it just happened. It is what it is.

Now let me leave you and readers with a thought. You have a lot of misconceptions about Christianity and the Bible. Such as: the prophecies are about Mormonism; you must be baptized with laying on of hands to receive the Spirit; Jesus Christ never interacted with Gentiles except I guess...in the Americas (!).

If Satan wanted to construct a powerful cult of mostly good, honest people to draw them AWAY from the Word of God--what would he do differently?

Forum List

Back