The Challenge of Climate Change...

Um, Co2 is in the ATMOSPHERE, um...

Deliberately misinterpreting Urban Heat Sink Effect and blaming atmospheric Co2 for it.

So that's why there is NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2... because Co2 "stores" heat but doesn't get "warmer"

LOL!!!

That's good, even for the Co2 fraud, that's hilarious....
I've tossed away door knobs that were smarter than you.

THEN SHOW US YOUR REAL DATA YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT

Explain how "shade issue" is justification for fudging balloons from a flat line to a slope up...

Because THAT is the ONLY "evidence" your side has of atmospheric warming... FUDGE.

And explain how "orbit wobble" justified taking a flat line of satellite data and fudging it to an upward slope..

LOL!!!

This is the source of contention. We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons.

The warmer fudge job of 2005 is the only "evidence" they have of "warming" in the atmosphere during rising Co2.

The original data showed NO WARMING = THEORY REJECTED and then they FUDGED...

He never shows us pertinent data and lies constantly. That wasn't overheating, it was addressing the facts

There is a common phenomenon amongst true believers.

They desperately want others to share and reinforce their beliefs. They tend to become angry and even physically violent when those beliefs are challenged.

They desperately want others to share and reinforce their beliefs. They tend to become angry and even physically violent when those beliefs are challenged.

Same for religion...

Ask why nobody showed up as a witness claiming to be healed or observed miracles and wow do you get a load of hate here....

Did you see the story in the news yesterday about the TV meteorologist who resigned because he kept getting death threats for reporting climate news?

My side isn't the one prone to violence. How many times have you heard deniers suggest that folks on my side stop breathing?

Did you see the story in the news yesterday about the TV meteorologist who resigned because he kept getting death threats for reporting climate news?

My side isn't the one prone to violence. How many times have you heard deniers suggest that folks on my side stop breathing?

Typical of your side to HATE HOAX....

Your side MURDERS PEOPLE for noticing too much...

To a man with only a hammer...

You believe we need both a hammer and a sickle?

1024px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png

And vice-grips, work light, a nice selection of tape, files, drills, sockets, sanders, paint, brushes, buckets, blocks, tarps, ...

Forum List

Back