The case against Fani Willis

Dude cash "shortages" for multi-millionares and cash "shortages" are on completely different scales. She was a successful private attorney before taking the pay cut to be a DA.

There is a term for "to many questions" it's called sealioning. The only reason the question are made up is because she dared charge FPOTUS#45.

LOL
"Too many questions" for an attorney attempting to defend her position .. awkwardly .. which is questionable. Not to mention her gaffe of admitting to tap into campaign funding for her sexual affairs and potential timeline with her conflict of interest affair. You can spin it however .. she's already testified to these items. Cheers!

I haven’t been following it much myself. What the blob is trying to do is put the prosecutor on trial. Its a pitiful ploy to draw attention away from his felonious actions.
/----/
I haven’t been following it much myself.
Translation: I've been following every detail; I just want to appear above it all.

"Too many questions" for an attorney attempting to defend her position .. awkwardly .. which is questionable. Not to mention her gaffe of admitting to tap into campaign funding for her sexual affairs and potential timeline with her conflict of interest affair. You can spin it however .. she's already testified to these items. Cheers!

The testimony is there is black and white, she didn't "tap into campaign funding" for anything. She didn't not take funds from her campaign as you are attempting to claim.

WW

Perhaps you should contact her to let her know, because she SAID she did.

:rolleyes:

(Two links to cover testimony)

1708376108699.png

No she didn't, she said she took out money ON her campaign, when you read the transcript she talking about taking personal funds out of her accounts, keeping some and the rest ($50,000) was used to fund her campaign.

She did not say she took funds from campaign accounts, in actuality she was putting personal funds INTO the campaign.

Transcript links above, please show us where she admitted taking funds form a campaign account for personal vacations.

WW

Well, those who are going after her are trying to torpedo the case against Trump, certainly. He did what he did, and part of it is on tape. He's a crook.

But, if she broke the law or the rules, then tough shit, she blew it. That's on her, and Trump could escape this one. Her fault.

Sometimes there are no good answers.
/----/ WOWZA, Mac1958 had a moment of clarity. Off to the reeducation camp with him.

She lied on court documents is one part of the case. The issue with her lying is she is charging people for the very same crime of lying on court documents.
Exactly!

Not to mention that if she lied in court documents, then what would’ve kept her from lying to the grand jury in order to get the indictments?

Sorry Democrats! I know you’re very eager for Trump to be convicted of something before he gets elected for something, but this case needs to be thrown out completely, and a new prosecutor start from scratch with a new grand jury.

(Two links to cover testimony)

View attachment 905006

No she didn't, she said she took out money ON her campaign, when you read the transcript she talking about taking personal funds out of her accounts, keeping some and the rest ($50,000) was used to fund her campaign.

She did not say she took funds from campaign accounts, in actuality she was putting personal funds INTO the campaign.

Transcript links above, please show us where she admitted taking funds form a campaign account for personal vacations.

WW
Let's look at the whole incoherent statement:

When I took out a large amount of money on my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that. Like, to tell you, I just have cash in my house.

I can only conclude that she either took money from her campaign or, she took money from her hefty bag of house cash.....so she has money at home in her hefty bag of house cash.

Her vocabulary and syntax were off the rails in ALL of her historic ignorant of her own rights UNDER OATH as a freaking DA going after Trump RANTS; it's unprecedented madness!

You rely on one two letter word, while ignoring the clusterfuck of all the rest that came out of her affirmative hire ignorant pie hole.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
That was a claim by a disgruntled employee that was given the choice or resign or be fired. There wasn't other supporting evidence and that witness didn't come across very well.

Actually answered them directly. Both she and Wade in separate testimony indicated that reimbursements were made. Then her father testified about how she was raised to keep cash on hand.

Nothing unethical or a character flaw to prefer cash.

WW
Yet nobody can provide any paper trail or receipts for that cash “reimbursement”. Next pathetic excuse....

Let's look at the whole incoherent statement:

When I took out a large amount of money on my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that. Like, to tell you, I just have cash in my house.

I can only conclude that she either took money from her campaign or, she took money from her hefty bag of house cash.....so she has money at home in her hefty bag of house cash.

Her vocabulary and syntax were off the rails in ALL of her historic ignorant of her own rights UNDER OATH as a freaking DA going after Trump RANTS; it's unprecedented madness!

You rely on one two letter word, while ignoring the clusterfuck of all the rest that came out of her affirmative hire ignorant pie hole.

:eusa_hand:

No what you are doing is taking one rooted out of context and trying to spin it. Something the judge will not do.

The clearly talked in another portion (already shown) that the money came out of her personal account, so kept some then gave $50,000 to her own campaign.

There is nothing illegal b or immoral about taking money out of your item retirement fund. Keeping some as cash, then depositing the rest in your campaign account.

WW

I am wondering what this has to do with the Georgia case against Trump and others.
I havent been following it closely so I might have missed something.
But she had an affair with a colleague on the case. That is not unusual in any walk of life. It seems that there are questions about some receipts.
But how does it impact on the case against trump. Ms Willis has already scalped several of the conspirators in this case. It doesnt look good for those who are still standing.
If she is brought down surely someone else would take up the case and see it to its conclusion ?
That is what would happen in a civilised country that is run by the rule of law.
I cant see a link between Ms Willis and the case against trump. It seems to be clutching at strawx.
She funneled $700,000 in taxpayers dollars to her fuckbuddy. Simple enough for you?

Forum List

Back