Nikki Haley: "I will vote for Donald Trump."

I like her well enough.

Who are you endorsing for the VP slot?
I like Scott. But I would suspect Trump may want someone more attuned to his own views about what our republic needs.

Electoral assistance and ticket “balance” don’t seem to mean too much at this point. So, now I’m wondering if he will go with Stefanik?

I like Scott. But I would suspect Trump may want someone more attuned to his own views about what our republic needs.

Electoral assistance and ticket “balance” don’t seem to mean too much at this point. So, now I’m wondering if he will go with Stefanik?
I could live with either of those.

I remember when the Cockholster Kamala called Biden a racist on stage at a Dimtard primary debate. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist; he’s a corrupt degenerate and pathological liar; Trump has contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, and the will of the American people.

And this is who Haley endorsed and will vote for.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist; he’s a corrupt degenerate and pathological liar; Trump has contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, and the will of the American people.

Link?

I remember when the Cockholster Kamala called Biden a racist on stage at a Dimtard primary debate. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thread up. :)

Of course. Haley wants a future in the party so she comes around & makes this announcement, with a big old smirk on her puss.

There isn't one member of the Trump party including Haley who are worth a bag of shit on a good day.

Trump confronts his RFK Jr. problem on vaccines

the former president as he tries to stop his voters from potentially defecting to independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

He is accusing Kennedy of being a “fake” anti-vaxxer.

another sign of how seriously the former president is taking the threat of Kennedy’s third-party candidacy siphoning votes from him.
RFK’s Vax stance is the only thing going for him. Otherwise he’s just as batshit crazy on every issue just like Biden and any other Democrat blob.

Forum List

Back