Presidential debate request by Joey

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Biden can't stand to debate and has requested to sit at a table, instead of traditional podiums. Here we go. Will he have a teleprompter? Will he use an ear bud?Will he borrow Fetterman's translation device so he can comprehend?

Maybe just use a gurney with an IV drip?

Donald Trump revealed Wednesday that he has agreed to “sit at a table” with Joe Biden — despite his strong preference to stand — during their upcoming debates.

The seated format was a request made by the 81-year-old president’s campaign team, according to Trump.

“I hear now we’re sitting at tables. I don’t want to sit at a table,” the 77-year-old former president told John Catsimatidis and Rita Cosby during an appearance on the “Cats & Cosby Show” on WABC 770 AM.

“I said, ‘No, let’s stand.’ But they want to sit at a table,” Trump said. “So we’ll be sitting at a table as opposed to doing it the way you should be, in my opinion, in a debate.”
The presumptive Republican nominee for president explained that his personal preference would be to “walk out to a podium” and “stand for an hour and a half or two hours.”
“But they have [Biden] sitting at a table, so that’s not so good,” Trump said, calling the seated debate format “one of the many” requests the Biden campaign insisted on.

“But I agree to their requests because I want to debate him,” the former president told Catsimatidis and Cosby, noting that he intends to press Biden on the chaotic US withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.

“If [Biden] gets through the debate, they’ll say it was brilliant,” Trump argued.

bidendebatejlgjgjg.jpg

So specific networks to cover.

No audience.

Mic cut offs on a timer.

Now they have to sit?

Party affiliation aside, who wants a president that can't handle interruptions? Can't handle a audience? Can't handle standing? If you can't handle any of those you shouldn't be president of a world super power, make decisions that effect 300 plus million people, be involved in national emergencies, and represent America to the rest of the world.

This isn't about me not liking Biden, this is about needing a president that is strong. If you can't handle a debate under the same conditions they have all been done under then you have no business being the president because in the grand scheme of things a debate is insignificant, it is nothing compared to the other duties required.

But in the end they don't care if he is fit to be a president or not. He is a tool they use because he will say or sign anything he is told to without even a thought of the country or it's people. That's why they e want him as president, because he doesn't care about america. He will further the agenda of everyone feeding him money and power.

Biden is too old to stand. Look at the way he walks. He can barely move.
Notice his people crowd around him when going to the helo so we can't see his walk/shuffle?

That's one of the sure signs of dementia.................motor nerve issues with the brain signaling the leg muscles to function properly.

Notice his people crowd around him when going to the helo so we can't see his walk/shuffle?

That's one of the sure signs of dementia.................motor nerve issues with the brain signaling the leg muscles to function properly.
If Biden had a caring family and we had elder abuse laws that worked, Biden would be using a walker if not a wheelchair.

If Biden had a caring family and we had elder abuse laws that worked, Biden would be using a walker if not a wheelchair.
That was brought up. Only problem is the abused elder has to claim abuse.............I remember before he ran, there were many reports his family didn't want him to run.

Well I'll be damned......here we are.

That was brought up. Only problem is the abused elder has to claim abuse.............I remember before he ran, there were many reports his family didn't want him to run.

Well I'll be damned......here we are.
No elder has to claim abuse. Many of them have no idea they are being abused. Many, like Biden don't even know where they are half the time. Of course the family wanted him to run. The family business is predicated on selling influence.

Forum List

Back