The Bust

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
paradise
The 'ol timers told me 'the bigger the boom, the bigger the bust' since i wore short pants.

Having lived thru a number of cycles , as well as having read some rather 'informed' folks here leads me to think it's inevitable......

So, what's yer best guess? This spring? Summer? Will there be a run on the banks? And last but far from least, how are you preparing for it?

Sincerely
~S~

The 'ol timers told me 'the bigger the boom, the bigger the bust' since i wore short pants.

Having lived thru a number of cycles , as well as having read some rather 'informed' folks here leads me to think it's inevitable......

So, what's yer best guess? This spring? Summer? Will there be a run on the banks? And last but far from least, how are you preparing for it?

Sincerely
~S~
When you said bust, i thought you meant....

1667783737817.png

Sincerely
~S~

Will be far less deep than 2008 was.

Apparently even the world bank acknowledges clouds on the horizon>

~S~

Forum List

Back