The books coming out on the Trump administration, and what has to happen now

"But his personal assets outweigh his shortcomings..."

Here's your chance for your star-turn whirl&twirl, poster Mac.

Do tell......on all these "personal assets".

No need to list the 'shortcomings'.
A lot of folks will be glad to describe them.

Saddle up, Skippy.
Show us how your pony trots.

"You are NOT engaging in from Barr’s lips to your ears.."

Yupper, you are right.
William Barr did not call me up and make those statements.

But, I believe that he said them.
He hasn't denied them.

That's sort of how it works for those of us who cannot be everywhere all the time always.
We sorta kinda hafta rely on folks who were there when we weren't.

Think of the Gettysburg Address.
Do you think Lincoln actually stood on that stage and said those words?
Did you hear them?

Or, are you relying on what someone else said he said.

That's the way the written word ....communication.....journalism ...works, poster Mac.

At least it does for those of us who cannot be everywhere, all the time, always.

Your mileage may vary

Trump inherited an aging economic expansion that was, under normal circumstances, about to end.
Baloney. The economy was set to continue it's steady expansion. The mismanagement of the response to the new virus is all on Dr. Trumpenstein.

The expansion was WAY past the average age of expansions, It was over due to end.

Your denial is partisan bullshit.

Riiiiight. It shows you the strength of the Obama expansion and that it was built on solid economic ground, until Trump ripped the underpinning out from under it by slashing revenues, and running up the deficit. BIGLY.

Mmm, so you know that the obama expansion was old, when Trump took over.

Good.

So, drop hte shit pretending that it wasn't.

You assholes have tried to denigrate and deny the Obama Recovery from day one, and it was nowhere near over when Trump took office. Now you're trying to say that it was over anyway so it's not Trump's fault.

But the end of the Obama recovery doesn't mean that the economy has to crash and burn. Had Trump been a better fiscal manager, you could have simply had a recession. Trump's should never have cut taxes when he did with the budget still running a billion dollar a year deficit.

Every major tax cut by the Republican Party has been followed by the worst stock market crash since the Great Depression. Each crash has been worse than the last. Trump's being the worst of all. With each crash, the rich have gotten richer, and the poor have gotten poorer, and in each crash, Republicans bailed out private owned companies and their shareholders, but not the American working class which has been the hardest hit by Republican fiscal incompetence.

You continue to try to deflect and blame others for the abject failure of the Trump Administration. Trump took over a stable and growing economy, with the lowest level of illegal immigration in the past 50 years, and within 2 years, illegal immigration was at its highest levels in 20 years and Trump declared a National Emergency.

His attitudes towards the murder of unarmed black men on the streets of the nation, resulted in the worst racial unrest since the 1960's. And his pandemic response killed 600,000 Americans - 15% of the worlds deaths for 3% of the world's population.

Now you're going to say that Trump didn't cause ANY of these things, but Trump isn't being judged because these things happened on his watch, he is being judged because in every case, his policies and response to the various crises was to make everything worse.

What William Barr is reported to have told Don Trump
There you go again

You are NOT engaging in from Barr’s lips to your ears

There is a lying lib journalist as the middleman

Once again, you dimiss the

Wolff's book is instructive because of the argument at its heart -- that Trump was not a proto-dictator scheming to seize power, but a bumbling amateur incapable of organizing any serious threat to the nation.

Wolff rejects the portrait of Trump as someone engaged in "a corrupt, cynical, despotic effort to hold on to power and to subvert democracy." Instead, he suggests that what happened to Trump was "a far more complicated human and political tale of desperation and delusion," one in which Trump was an incompetent leader who haplessly wandered into an insurrection, only to be abandoned by his allies, like former Attorney General William Barr, and emerge in the end "a team of one."

He called for a protest to put political pressure on Congress. It got out of hand. There was a small, short riot, of a few hours.

Considering the HUNDREDS OF RIOTS from the left over the four years of the Trump presidency, one would expect that the ONE riot from the right, would not get much attention.

Unless of course, the libtards feel like using it to distract from their own far worse and far more numerous riots.
It was much bigger than a small riot, and it was incited by Trump and his cronnies with lies about election fraud that never happened.

It was one of the biggest disgraces in US history and you seem to forget they are fully investigating it and everything will be exposed.

Get ya popcorn ready !

ONe small riot, relatively little damage. In the context of widespread civil unrest from the Left.

It was nothing. A much bigger disgrace than a 4 hour delay in certification, is the violation of the rights of the righty rioters, who are being targeted far more aggressively than the lefty rioters, thus violating the equal protection clause.
Keep telling yourself that. Watch what happens when the evidence comes out.

The Trump insurrection was one of the most disgraceful events in US history.
Hardly. It doesn't even come close to the fraudulent election of Joe Biden.
Waaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah.

"Let me whine cry & piss & moan. It makes me feel better. Leave me alone"!

Wolff's book is instructive because of the argument at its heart -- that Trump was not a proto-dictator scheming to seize power, but a bumbling amateur incapable of organizing any serious threat to the nation.

Wolff rejects the portrait of Trump as someone engaged in "a corrupt, cynical, despotic effort to hold on to power and to subvert democracy." Instead, he suggests that what happened to Trump was "a far more complicated human and political tale of desperation and delusion," one in which Trump was an incompetent leader who haplessly wandered into an insurrection, only to be abandoned by his allies, like former Attorney General William Barr, and emerge in the end "a team of one."

He called for a protest to put political pressure on Congress. It got out of hand. There was a small, short riot, of a few hours.

Considering the HUNDREDS OF RIOTS from the left over the four years of the Trump presidency, one would expect that the ONE riot from the right, would not get much attention.

Unless of course, the libtards feel like using it to distract from their own far worse and far more numerous riots.
It was much bigger than a small riot, and it was incited by Trump and his cronnies with lies about election fraud that never happened.

It was one of the biggest disgraces in US history and you seem to forget they are fully investigating it and everything will be exposed.

Get ya popcorn ready !

ONe small riot, relatively little damage. In the context of widespread civil unrest from the Left.

It was nothing. A much bigger disgrace than a 4 hour delay in certification, is the violation of the rights of the righty rioters, who are being targeted far more aggressively than the lefty rioters, thus violating the equal protection clause.

You're the one who seems to be whining, turd blossom. There was noinsurrection, just a protest that got out of hand. There was nothing more disgraceful than 8 months of BLM riots.

So I guess there are three or four books coming out that outline some pretty disturbing stuff that allegedly took place in the White House between 2017 and 2021. More after that, no doubt.

Little I've heard about is surprising, given what we already know. But the details coming out about Trump's generals and their discussions on how to handle him if he went off the deep end are significant.

If this stuff is true, then this country REALLY needs these people to surrender their anonymity and speak out to confirm the reports. Yes, their lives will then be in danger, and those of their loved ones. But I hope they decide to speak on the record, and the same goes for the unnamed sources in the other books. Perhaps if enough of them speak out the danger will be reduced.

I know this is asking a lot, but the country needs you right now, folks.

They wont. At least not for a long time. Else they would have already. Why is everyone so terrified of the orange blob? Buncha cowards.

Last edited:

Get ya popcorn ready !

You're the one who seems to be whining, turd blossom. There was noinsurrection, just a protest that got out of hand. There was nothing more disgraceful than 8 months of BLM riots.
Yea, they even took a time out to build a gallows to hang Pence from. Just a walk in the park.

Get ya popcorn ready !

Yea, they even took a time out to build a gallows to hang Pence from. Just a walk in the park.
Did they actually hang anyone?

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
No, they turned tail when the first bullet flew, as they were trying to break into the chambers. It was all very disorganized. Like a bunch of people who had never talked to each other showed up for a speech and to stop the certification of the election and then just did the zombie walk to the Capitol.

Get ya popcorn ready !

No, & the guy who planted bombs near the capitol is still on the loose. They didn't go off because they were discovered & disarmed so I guess that means he did nothing wrong, right retard?

No, they turned tail when the first bullet flew, as they were trying to break into the chambers. It was all very disorganized. Like a bunch of people who had never talked to each other showed up for a speech and to stop the certification of the election and then just did the zombie walk to the Capitol.
The only bullets flying were fired by a capitol hill cop.

Get ya popcorn ready !

No, & the guy who planted bombs near the capitol is still on the loose. They didn't go off because they were discovered & disarmed so I guess that means he did nothing wrong, right retard?
No one planted any bombs, you lying moron.

Yeah, just one, I think. Strangely, that seemed to be the first moment they realized, "Oh shit, maybe this isn't such a good idea." I probably would have figured that out at least before I was getting launched through a broken window into the Capitol. Trust me, I am relieved more of them didn't get shot.

Yeah, just one, I think. Strangely, that seemed to be the first moment they realized, "Oh shit, maybe this isn't such a good idea." I probably would have figured that out at least before I was getting launched through a broken window into the Capitol. Trust me, I am relieved more of them didn't get shot.
Once again, you believe you have the ability to read minds.

they turned tail when the first bullet flew, as they were trying to break into the chambers.
Poster FFI, has some truthiness there.
The poor deluded woman made a foolish mistake.......and as anybody who's lived long enough to get off their milk formula knows......foolish mistakes oft-times don't end well. It didn't for her. However........
However, that single bullet, the loss of that single life............arguably saved many more lives.

"I am relieved more of them didn't get shot."
And FFI doubles down on truthiness, and speaks for many of us. So many of those poor deluded folks invading the Capitol or those beating the snot out of the cops on January 6th were making a big foolish mistake. A mistake that could have earned them a bullet.

We loyal Americans surely don't want to see other Americans, even the Jackass Wannebe Patriots, the unfortunate Duped & Snookered shot for their foolish mistakes.

Better that America identifies and catches them, tries 'em, and sentences 'em ---with enough vigor and penalty that it truly serves as a deterrent for future jackassery.

IMHO

Forum List

Back