The books coming out on the Trump administration, and what has to happen now

Post it, asshole.
Just google 1/6 videos. Like the timeline put out by the NYT's and plenty of others.
In other words, you can't post anything.
Actually somebody beat me to posting the NYT video I noted.
Trumpyberra followers can't seem to watch it.
He didn't even watch his own video (44 seconds long). You explect him to watch a 40 minute long NYT's documentary.
Hahaha, I expected him to ignore it.

This has been a process. Limbaugh taught them to eschew all major media and only believe right wing media. He's the father of the alternate universe.

I often wonder what he thought of what he created. I wonder if he has any regrets for this division of realities. I guess I'll never know.

Rush Limbaugh, conservative talk show host and author, died Feb. 17, 2021, at the age of 70 after a year-long battle with lung cancer. At the time of his death, Limbaugh’s net worth was $600 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. With an $85 million annual salary at the time of his death

I'm sure living in a $26 million mansion paid for by his lies allowed him to sleep at night.

The Gaurdian? Fake news.
Biggest fake in US History?
2017-_Donald_Trump_-_graph_-_false_or_misleading_claims.png

Veracity of statements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

They're not allowed to. They're only allowed to expose themselves to approved media. Anything that is not approved is "fake news".

WND, Alex Jones, Fox, AON, NewsMax, Breitbart. This is their reality. That's it.
And even when they do, they fall for the "fake headlines" that many of these sites put up.

The headline says "Barr vindicates Trump"
But then the actual story doesn't actually show anything more than tacit agreement.

Yet they'll fly with the headline.
This has been a process. Limbaugh taught them to eschew all major media and only believe right wing media. He's the father of the alternate universe.

I often wonder what he thought of what he created. I wonder if he has any regrets for this division of realities. I guess I'll never know.
Who is it that always attacks the source when facts inconvenient to the left are brought to light?

The video shows a police officer holding the door open while protestors walk in.

The video is 44 seconds long, and just shows the two sides standing around talking about 1st amendment right to peacefully assemble.

Why lie, and claim it shows the police holding doors open?

Post it, asshole.
Just google 1/6 videos. Like the timeline put out by the NYT's and plenty of others.
In other words, you can't post anything.
Actually somebody beat me to posting the NYT video I noted.

So your ass just got burned.

Trumpyberra followers can't seem to watch it.
They're not allowed to. They're only allowed to expose themselves to approved media. Anything that is not approved is "fake news".

WND, Alex Jones, Fox, AON, NewsMax, Breitbart. This is their reality. That's it.
You claim you aren't a winger, but you keep acting exactly like one.

And even when they do, they fall for the "fake headlines" that many of these sites put up.

But then the actual story doesn't actually show anything more than tacit agreement.

Limbaugh created the monster but Dr. Trumenstein made it come alive.

The video shows a police officer holding the door open while protestors walk in.

The video is 44 seconds long, and just shows the two sides standing around talking about 1st amendment right to peacefully assemble.

Why lie, and claim it shows the police holding doors open?
You didn't notice the officer standing by the door, moron.

Who is it that always attacks the source when facts inconvenient to the left are brought to light?
Both ends attack sources. Just as you say, "fake news". Just as your orange deity screams, "fake news".

If this is your reality, great. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Both ends attack sources. Just as you say, "fake news". Just as your orange deity screams, "fake news".

If this is your reality, great. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
Attacking sources is what the left does when it can't refute the facts.

That's very true. This thing had been growing and growing with time. It just needed a final spark to animate it, to create a literal closed circuit ecosystem.

Trump was the guy. Of all freakin' people on the planet. Incredible.

That's very true. This thing had been growing and growing with time. It just needed a final spark to animate it, to create a literal closed circuit ecosystem.

The left has had one of those for 80 years, jackass.

The left has had one of those for 80 years, jackass.

Okay, Trumpster, got it.

Calm down.

You didn't notice the officer standing by the door, moron.
The video doesn't show any doors. Just the people standing around.

I watched it 6 times so far, and never did it show what you lied about.
You are fucking blind. It shows doors right at the beginning of the clip.

iu

Forum List

Back