Presuming Trump is the Gop candidate, who's likely to win in 2024, and what will they bring?

The bigger problem for the GOP is the fact that their donors are starting to bail on them.

Crazy people say crazy things like New World Globalists. The invisible bogeyman.
You must be a life long D voter and devoted MSNBC consumer.

No - everyone hates her.
It will be.
Irrelevant.
Both are creepy thugs, but there are more Democrats, so President Newsom.
1. Everyone hates Kamala, except black women voters.

2. Biden needs to "not run" before Newsom can get the nomination.
Biden wants to stay president to keep from being indicted.

3. Don't you want to see a real debate between candidates? We know Biden can't debate. Newsom is a good debater, he held his own against a very hostile Sean Hannity.

1. Everyone hates Kamala, except black women voters.
No, Black women pretty much hate her too, but don't like to say it a lot.
2. Biden needs to "not run" before Newsom can get the nomination.
Biden wants to stay president to keep from being indicted.
He'll vacate, or be forced to.
3. Don't you want to see a real debate between candidates?
It's never happened before - why would it happen now?
We know Biden can't debate.
Doesn't matter.
Newsom is a good debater, he held his own against a very hostile Sean Hannity.
Newsom is utter criminal slime, as is DeSantis.

That's all anyone needs to know.

You must be a life long D voter and devoted MSNBC consumer.
Because I posted a true story about GOP donors? What exactly are you babbling about? BTW, I subscribe to 2 newspapers and don`t watch any TV news. None. The nuns taught me to read in the 60s.

We had the blob already. It was 4 years of chaos. I think the voters will remember and not give him another chance. Mexico didn’t pay for a foot of the paltry 45 miles of new wall he built; Obamacare wasn’t replaced by anything--only the no insurance penalty which is what helped cause the $8T in red ink. He couldn’t get his own party to take him seriously because he had no idea what he was doing. The first real crisis he faced--covid--destroyed him.

We had the blob already. It was 4 years of chaos. I think the voters will remember and not give him another chance. Mexico didn’t pay for a foot of the paltry 45 miles of new wall he built; Obamacare wasn’t replaced by anything--only the no insurance penalty which is what helped cause the $8T in red ink. He couldn’t get his own party to take him seriously because he had no idea what he was doing. The first real crisis he faced--covid--destroyed him.
Yes, that's true, he didn't do well on covid. In fact I wondered if the dems used it to get the '20 election, maybe...

Because I posted a true story about GOP donors? What exactly are you babbling about? BTW, I subscribe to 2 newspapers and don`t watch any TV news. None. The nuns taught me to read in the 60s.
Fuck the GOP. They suck. Anyone who thinks the globalist NWO is a conspiracy is obviously uninformed or duped.

Deport them all so we can get the 13-year-olds back in the meatpacking plants because children need jobs too. The 175,000 immigrants can go back where they came from while we pay $10 for a pound of ground beef. If they looked like Swedes, we wouldn`t give a damn about them.

Like everything, this got worse when Biden was elected.

Americans guide the country towards the center. We see this in the mid-term elections when the party opposing the president's makes gains. If I were to bet, I'll say that the Democrats who will have controlled the presidency for 12 out of the last 16 years will be brushed aside in 2024.

As far as what either Trump (or Biden) brings... I see the bad moon a-risin'. I see trouble on the way.

Soo.. well as far as Trump goes, I've jotted down some of the policies on an envelope..
The most interesting one for me is the immigration.. he's planning a mass deportation.. I think that would mean illegals who've ended up in the states, and haven't got a legitimate claim to stay? something like that I think.. personally I would love him to deport Nancy Pelosi first, errr to mexico perhaps.. that would be my preference. I guess that's another story.
And a "reinterpretation of the 14th Amendment that would bar the constitutional right of birthright citizenship to people who are born in the country." Thus stopping the children of illegals settling in the US? err doesn't sound that bad to me.. somewhat right-wing, but the states has probably been crying out for such a policy for years, so..
Tariffs - universal tariff on all imported goods, say10%... hmm, this to my mind would instantly push up the price of these goods, so.. what does he imagine, a mostly self-sufficient US? where y'all make your own stuff all the time? have you got the time to make it all?? I wonder?
Mass firings (which sounds really cool!) - "Trump would try to strip tens of thousands of career employees of their civil service protections. That way, they could be fired as he seeks to “totally obliterate the deep state.”"

Ok, and Biden.. I've subconsciously placed him second best.. somewhere he loves to be.. with Nancy..
Abortion ie right to have it.. ok, err hmm.. ok, maybe, as long as pps arn't using it as a contraception thing. I prob should have a better opinion on it.. well, you guys tell me what you think, pls.
Banning assault rifles - YES! gun crime is way out of control in the states, something should be done.
Raise taxes, eg for big earners like corporations, so he can spend it all on..?
"Biden will want to bring back the ideas that were left on the cutting room floor. That includes making two years of community college tuition free, offering universal preschool and limiting the cost of child care to 7% of income for most families. He also wants to resuscitate the expanded child tax credit." And some other stuff eg climate change.

OK, well who's gonna win then? And will they be in tune with the American people or not?
Tell me all folks..

All of us should know by now that Trump isn't going to do anything he promises. He had 4 years to make good on all his first ones, and didn't get shit done. So he's out.
And I could never bring myself to vote for a democrat of Biden's stature.

Both of them are ancient.

But by the time the elections roll around, gas will be about $2 gallon. Inflation and prices will be back down to a doable level. And like Trump, Biden will get credit for something "We the people" did.

I will only vote for a fiscal and constitutional conservative. If there's none on the ballot, I'll take my grand kid to the park and do something good for the country. (Not supporting lying politicians)

Soo.. well as far as Trump goes, I've jotted down some of the policies on an envelope..
The most interesting one for me is the immigration.. he's planning a mass deportation.. I think that would mean illegals who've ended up in the states, and haven't got a legitimate claim to stay? something like that I think.. personally I would love him to deport Nancy Pelosi first, errr to mexico perhaps.. that would be my preference. I guess that's another story.
And a "reinterpretation of the 14th Amendment that would bar the constitutional right of birthright citizenship to people who are born in the country." Thus stopping the children of illegals settling in the US? err doesn't sound that bad to me.. somewhat right-wing, but the states has probably been crying out for such a policy for years, so..
Tariffs - universal tariff on all imported goods, say10%... hmm, this to my mind would instantly push up the price of these goods, so.. what does he imagine, a mostly self-sufficient US? where y'all make your own stuff all the time? have you got the time to make it all?? I wonder?
Mass firings (which sounds really cool!) - "Trump would try to strip tens of thousands of career employees of their civil service protections. That way, they could be fired as he seeks to “totally obliterate the deep state.”"

Ok, and Biden.. I've subconsciously placed him second best.. somewhere he loves to be.. with Nancy..
Abortion ie right to have it.. ok, err hmm.. ok, maybe, as long as pps arn't using it as a contraception thing. I prob should have a better opinion on it.. well, you guys tell me what you think, pls.
Banning assault rifles - YES! gun crime is way out of control in the states, something should be done.
Raise taxes, eg for big earners like corporations, so he can spend it all on..?
"Biden will want to bring back the ideas that were left on the cutting room floor. That includes making two years of community college tuition free, offering universal preschool and limiting the cost of child care to 7% of income for most families. He also wants to resuscitate the expanded child tax credit." And some other stuff eg climate change.

OK, well who's gonna win then? And will they be in tune with the American people or not?
Tell me all folks..
Let's start with bringing back all the policies Biden canceled.

Who knows who will win?

We are seeing the end of the traditional Republic as it sinks into an authoritarian state.

Something political got me to thinking about how what's going to happen when either side wins. If Trump loses, the trumpbots make out like they're going to riot. The left will probably do the same.

I remember when this country used to protest for legitimate stuff. Actual racism, equal rights for those who were getting equal rights. Union strikes because companies were actually bad.
Now they burn down business and kill people over some black druggy loser. Or shut down freeways because they believe in the climate boogeyman. Or they get bent out of shape because some RINO loses an election.

Forum List

Back