The books coming out on the Trump administration, and what has to happen now

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
So I guess there are three or four books coming out that outline some pretty disturbing stuff that allegedly took place in the White House between 2017 and 2021. More after that, no doubt.

Little I've heard about is surprising, given what we already know. But the details coming out about Trump's generals and their discussions on how to handle him if he went off the deep end are significant.

If this stuff is true, then this country REALLY needs these people to surrender their anonymity and speak out to confirm the reports. Yes, their lives will then be in danger, and those of their loved ones. But I hope they decide to speak on the record, and the same goes for the unnamed sources in the other books. Perhaps if enough of them speak out the danger will be reduced.

I know this is asking a lot, but the country needs you right now, folks.

The more we learn of the Trump Administration, the more we will learn what a shit show it truly was.

Trump was always mentally, morally and intellectually unfit for the office.

He tried to run the Country like those he admired most: Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.

What saved this nation were the patriots in the executive branch that stifled and fought against Trump’s authoritarian tendencies and actions.

They are all heroes.

We will live with the malignancy that was Trump and the cancer of Trumpism for years to come.

Last edited:
So I guess there are three or four books coming out that outline some pretty disturbing stuff that allegedly took place in the White House between 2017 and 2021. More after that, no doubt.

Little I've heard about is surprising, given what we already know. But the details coming out about Trump's generals and their discussions on how to handle him if he went off the deep end are significant.

If this stuff is true, then this country REALLY needs these people to surrender their anonymity and speak out to confirm the reports. Yes, their lives will then be in danger, and those of their loved ones. But I hope they decide to speak on the record, and the same goes for the unnamed sources in the other books. Perhaps if enough of them speak out the danger will be reduced.

Name me one Trump critic killed for voicing criticism of Trump.

The more we learn of the Trump Administration, the more we will learn what a shit show it truly was.

He tried to run the Country like those he admired most: Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.

What saved this nation were the patriots in the executive branch, that stifled and fought against Trump’s authoritarian tendencies and actions.

They are all heroes.

We will live with malignancy that was Trump and the cancer of Trumpism for years to come.
I just hope we've learned something.

Early indications are not promising.

What saved this nation were the patriots in the executive branch, that stifled and fought against Trump’s authoritarian tendencies and actions.

They are all heroes.

We will live with malignancy that was Trump and the cancer of Trumpism for years to come.
I just hope we've learned something.

Early indications are not promising.
Ain’t that the truth.

"Mrs. Barham: And after this, I'm sure all the generals will dash off and write books about the blunders made by other generals and statesmen will publish their secret diaries and it'll show beyond any shadow of doubt that war could easily have been avoided in the first place. And the rest of us, of course, will be left with the job of bandaging the wounded and burying the dead.

Lt. Cmdr. Charles E. Madison: I don't trust people who make bitter reflections about war, Mrs. Barham. It's always the general with the bloodiest records who are the first to shout what a hell it is. It's always the war widows who lead the Memorial Day parades."

-- The Americanization of Emily

Surrender their anonymity.....................LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Surrender their make believe stories.LOLOL

This is the 2nd consecutive post where I stepped in a festering pile of maggot shit to start my USMB day.

Strike 2 on me. One more pile and I'm done

MARICOPA audit news conference at 12 est I believe out

So several authors are going to get rich by feeding snowflakes' insatiable, irrational hate-driven addiction by writing crap, and we are supposed to believe they are any more accurate than Barry's Russian Intel Service-authored propaganda, delivered by a Trump-hating ex-foreign spy, that Barrys used in his failed coup attempt....

:auiqs.jpg:

One hopes they also cover the failure of so called conservative media. Fox OAN and Newsmax are also responsible for the Trump administration's failures. They still lie and distort daily.

Jeffrey Epstein

One hopes they also cover the failure of so called conservative media. Fox OAN and Newsmax are also responsible for the Trump administration's failures. They still lie and distort daily.

The NY Times?! The media most exposed for having intentionally printed / reported proven propaganda, things they KNEW were lies, and who won awards for their now exposed propaganda?

Bwuhahahaha

Killed, thankfully not yet. Threatened, an entire branch of the government and the Vice President.

Killed, thankfully not yet. Threatened, an entire branch of the government and the Vice President.

Congratulations, snowflake - you won. Here's your crown:

1626354406432.png

Well, that's the alternate universe from which Trump gets his power.

They enable him and support him. Without them, he's just another buffoon.

You are an ideal case study for TDS.

Forum List

Back