The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Oh, sure they will. Fake news, Deep State, Satan, all that, etc, etc.

This is a cult. Trump can do no wrong, no matter what. They will protect him, period.
My grandfather went to his grave believing Nixon was framed. Believers believe. It's what they do.

You won’t be able to spin that one away lemming.
Lefties are hilarious. Really. :p

This ^^^ is a great example.

They latch on to something like this, and their heads go straight to "spin".

That's it. That's what the left is all about. Propaganda. Spin. Mudslinging. Snake oil. Revisionism. Lies.

Tell me something leftie, why in the world would you think anyone would have to (or want to) spin that?

You idiots are being thoroughly played, by the faux outrage and a hundred other dirty tricks coming out of your psychopathic leadership

The looney toon lefty Democrats are soo frightened that Trump will be elected president in 2024
They will invent new crazy nonsense stories everyday to try and smear Trump so people won't vote for him. .... :cuckoo:
It is incredible. Everyday stories about Trump even pushing those that seem mundane. They even spew a story on Melania every few weeks or so.

It makes the left look absolutely terrible when they bring out this kind of horseshit. Democrats have clearly not learned their lesson. They are about to in November.

I said from the beginning these are nothing more than dog and pony shows but to me it makes no one look good.

I've condemned Trump in the past for urging his supporters to the Capitol saying he was going and then not going himself. His supporters counter by saying the S.S. wouldn't allow it. Here we have a story saying just that but now his supporters are saying it never happened.

Nothing either cult does makes much sense to me.

Your Boy Biden got rich selling out to foreign interest, stole an election, molested children, raped women and fucked up the economy.

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP
And, of course, this was denied by the very SS agent Trump supposedly choked.
You're really smart.

You lefties are delusional. Trump isnt getting in trouble for anything. He is literally going to be the next POTUS. :cuckoo:

So, sad you're addicted to orange kool-aid, brain damage is worse than meth.
Seek help, while you can, good luck.

yidnar is 100% right. We've seen this movie multiple times before and the Dems prove AGAIN that they are obsessed with 'getting Trump' while the nation burns and our president doesn't know what freaking day it is. Or month. Or year.
I won't argue the point of whether illegal behavior by trump has been exposed multiple times in the past (it has) or that republicans gave him a pass while admitting he was guilty, but I will say he should be held accountable for his actions.

And, of course, this was denied by the very SS agent Trump supposedly choked.
You're really smart.
The same MAGA SS agent that VP Pence refused to get in the car with because he feared being removed from the certification of the vote.

Forum List

Back