The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

In John 3:14 Jesus refers to Moses lifting the serpent in the wilderness. The reference is to Numbers 21:9. The serpent Moses was raising was one made by Moses to stem the plague of serpents God sent on the congregation. Later in the OT, I don't know the reference of the top of my head, a prophet goes to correct some people worshipping the serpent Moses had made. (Something like that anyway.) So when Jesus says man must be lifted up as that serpent I really do not know what he is trying to say.
I don't know where man must be lifted up as a serpent. You've misunderstood something somewhere along the way. By looking up to the serpent on the pole God said they would be healed. In like manner Jesus said those who receive Him would be born-again. Pretty simple.

Are you saying the OT tells a Jew he is a Christian?
Not all Jews are saved, just Jews who accept Christ as their Lord and Savior.
You said, "He's right, and if you believed in the OT you would believe in the NT because the Bible says the true Jew is now a Christian."
And I asked, "Are you saying the OT tells a Jew he is a Christian?"
So your answer does not fit the question.

You said, "He's right, and if you believed in the OT you would believe in the NT because the Bible says the true Jew is now a Christian."
You're not listening. As was already said, not all Jews are saved in the OT. The OT is not saying everyone who is a Jew is saved.

In John 3:14 Jesus refers to Moses lifting the serpent in the wilderness. The reference is to Numbers 21:9. The serpent Moses was raising was one made by Moses to stem the plague of serpents God sent on the congregation. Later in the OT, I don't know the reference of the top of my head, a prophet goes to correct some people worshipping the serpent Moses had made. (Something like that anyway.) So when Jesus says man must be lifted up as that serpent I really do not know what he is trying to say.
I don't know where man must be lifted up as a serpent. You've misunderstood something somewhere along the way. By looking up to the serpent on the pole God said they would be healed. In like manner Jesus said those who receive Him would be born-again. Pretty simple.
King James Bible
John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

You're not listening. As was already said, not all Jews are saved in the OT. The OT is not saying everyone who is a Jew is saved.
You said: "the Bible says the true Jew is now a Christian."

You said: "the Bible says the true Jew is now a Christian."
That's correct. God first revealed Himself to the nation of Israel with the desire to save them all, but many rejected Him. The true Jew is the one who looks to their Messiah Jesus. In Acts they were first called Christians in Antioch (Acts 11.26).

Jesus doesn't even know the hour and day.
You have no idea who is going to Hell. Using your doctrine, Samson wouldn't stand a chance at entering Heaven. He was a drinking, womanizing, brawling, sour nasty butt hole that broke every commandment God gave Moses. And yet there he is, in Hebrews listed in God's Hall of Faith. Give Christ His judgement robe back and deal with your own arrogance instead. He would rather you love your brother than to boast of your own intelligence. Your priorities are skewed, pharisee.
Jesus said He would return after the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30). He said it. I do know who is going to Hell those who reject what Jesus did for them. That's what the Bible teaches. The question for Samson is when was he a believer? for then he was saved. In other words, if Jesus arrived in his day once believing he would accept the Messiah. Your problem is you are not accepting what the Bible says that those who are saved are only those who believe in Christ. Why do you believe in another gospel and a teach another Jesus? Why do you reject God's word for your own faith? Is that not the epitome of arrogance? Read John 3.15-21 that you must be born-again and would not be saved before being born-again. You're a Pharisee for that false judgment you have made comes back on you in spades (Matt. 7.1-2). Pharisees reject Christ, but I believe in Christ, so you can see you have condemned a Christian even when you claim you should not condemn (God hates doublestandards), so God condemns you. You are condemned as you are unwilling to repent. How you treat one of His "little flock" (Luke 12.32) so will you be treated. I would not wish upon my worse enemy where you are going.

So pup, you think I am going to hell huh? And yet I belong to Christ. That makes one of you wrong. My name was written in the book of life the day I accepted Christ as my Savior. I think you are too arrogant and blinded by your own understanding to be the judge of my destiny. Maybe that's why you aren't Jesus.

What does the Bible say about judging others? You may want to address that instead of pompously determining when you think Jesus will return. You will be judged according to the extent you judge others, not for doing the math....You can be spot on about when He returns and still be judged for judging others.

And by the way, King David wasn't a Christian, but he sure was the apple of God's eye. God didn't give Moses the Law so He could send them all to hell for not being Christian. That would make Him less than 100% just, less than100% merciful. Where is Moses, who never heard of Jesus, now? Hanging out with Elijah who never heard of Jesus? Where's Elijah?
Give Christ his judgment robe back and repent for being such a judgmental ass for the Lord. Christ gave us one rule. One. Love our Father and each other. He could care less about your calculations.

Christ's salvation comes to the Jew (no mention of messianic Jew) just Jew, and then to the Greek. The Gentile believer was grafted into the Jewish line, not the other way around. The Jews will still be sacrificing at the Temple to cover their sins when Christ returns to them. Then they will become Christians.
And Samson belonged to God from birth. He didn't convert to Christianity either since it didn't exist.

And Sweet Joe, :slap: Predict the future for me like the ancients did.

Last edited:
So pup, you think I am going to hell huh? And yet I belong to Christ. That makes you wrong, and Jesus right. I think you are to arrogant and blinded by your own understanding to be the judge of my destiny. Maybe that's why you aren't Jesus.

What does the Bible say about judging others? You may want to address that instead of pompously determining when you think Jesus will return. You will be judged according to the extent you judge others. You can be spot on about when He returns and still lose your soul.

And by the way, King David wasn't a Christian, but he sure was the apple of God's eye. God didn't give Moses the Law so He could condemn those under it for not being Christian. That would make Him less than 100% just. Where is Moses, who never heard of Jesus, now?
Give Christ his judgment robe back and repent for being such a judgmental ass for the Lord. Christ gave us one rule. One. Love our Father and each other. He could care less about your calculations.
No, you don't belong to Christ. I know this because you call a Christian a Pharisee but Pharisees are not saved. You're so judgmental while claiming you should not be judgmental. You're such a hypocrite. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8. That's just your arrogance hostile to believers. I know you are not a Christian because the Bible says a person who is born-again can't lose their soul. They are once saved always saved (John 10.28), but you say they are not. I won't be judged with you because I am OSAS Arminian. David accepted the coming Messiah. Moses did condemn people who built a golden calf and had them killed too. Wow! You really don't know the Bible very well do you? They were not believers in his day. Thus they would not be Christians today. That is 100% just what Moses did. That the Bible shows you are not saved is something I can impart to you because that is what the Bible says. God gave us the word of God to understand. All the word of God is good for edification but you say you could care less. I know you are going to Hell, it's easy to see. There is no love in you as you boast salvation by works, but the Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. Who is right? Jesus or you?

Nicodemus was a Pharisee... A saved one. So was Simeon and His two priest sons, Karinus, and Leucius. There is 3.
Moses killed no one for building the calf. How do you think Moses murdered those 3,000? Did he shoot them? Stone them?
We can lose our salvation, not by Christ but by ourselves, according to what Paul told Timothy:
This charge I entrust to you, Timothy, my child, in accordance with the prophecies previously made about you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith, among whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme...
There is the faithful being handed over to Satan for shipwrecking their faith.

And here is how I can tell the difference between you and Christ. Christ judges a man's heart. You just judge, shipwreck.

Nicodemus was a Pharisee... A saved one. So was Simeon and His two priest sons, Karinus, and Leucius. There is 3.
Moses killed no one for building the calf. How do you think Moses murdered those 3,000? Did he shoot them? Stone them?
We can lose our salvation, not by Christ but by ourselves, according to what Paul told Timothy:
This charge I entrust to you, Timothy, my child, in accordance with the prophecies previously made about you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith, among whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme...
There is the faithful being handed over to Satan for shipwrecking their faith.

And here is how I can tell the difference between you and Christ. Christ judges a man's heart. You just judge, shipwreck.
Distinguish the difference between a Pharisee who then gave his life to Christ verses one that does not. Typically the Pharisees never accepted Jesus but tried to kill Him. Of course Moses killed people for building the calf.

[Exo 32:27-28 KJV] 27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, [and] go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour. 28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

The Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast, so you can't lose salvation if you are saved. Since you claim you can lose salvation, get it back. lose it again, and get it back again, I know you are not a Christian. John 10.28 says those who are born-again "they shall never perish". Who is right, you or Jesus?

Having shipwrecked faith is certainly falling back but it is not falling away. None can pluck us out of His hand. I am sad to hear you have no such security because you were never a child of God. You were just too selfish to give your life to the God who keeps, because you are like someone with one foot in the door and one foot out. God will never receive you with that attitude.

The difference between you and Christ is when Jesus gives eternal life it is eternal, whereas you judge Jesus falsely calling Him a liar that it can be lost. You're going to Hell according to Jesus.

The 7 Trumpets in Revelation are the Tribulation. Trumpets are loud as the Tribulation will be. Whereas the 7th Trumpet with its 7 Bowls of Wrath are larger than cups, poured silently, because so much happens so quickly as if time stands still in the last trumpet of the 7 year Tribulation, this being Daniel's final seven -- the 70th seven of Daniel's prophecy. The 70th seven (which hasn't happened yet because Dan. 9.24 is unfulfilled) encompasses the parousia of Christ from the first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven to meeting the Lord in the air (1 Thess. 4.14-18) at the last trumpet (cf. 1 Cor. 15.23,50-52) to Jesus stepping down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7) at the end of the 2,520 days of the Tribulation (7 years x 360 Jewish calendar days). Note: the rapture before the throne for Christians who are prayerful and watchful is before the 1st trumpet is blown (8.7).

We are told to look for signs before Jesus' 2nd coming. Before the first trumpet is blown 3 things happen in very precise order (Rev. 6.12):

1) Great earthquake. We know in 2010 Haiti experienced an earthquake where 320,000 people died which is the 2nd most deaths of any earthquake recorded in human history. In 2011 Japan had an earthquake that was the 4th greatest in magnitude ever recorded anywhere on planet earth. Back to back, year over year, this has never happened before. It was a first for the record books. Truly this is a great earthquake that meets the criteria.

2) Black sackcloth sun. There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid occurring 5% of the time. And there are 3 kinds of hybrids of which the H3 is the rarest occurring 5% of that 5%. The H3 completes itself as a total eclipse to produce that black sackcloth effect. They are even more rare according to NASA when they last 1 minute and 30 seconds or more. Just such a solar eclipse occurred on Nov. 3, 2013. It was the 4th since Christ and won't happen again till 2172.

3) Red blood moon. NASA records red blood moons as Tetrads when there are two in a single year then two the following year. There were no Tetrads in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. They are even more rare when they land on the 1st feast of Passover and the 7th feast of Tabernacles and again the following year. This is called a Total Lunar Tetrad or Feast Tetrad. The 6th time this happened since Christ was 1949/50. Israel became a nation May 14, 1948. The Armistice treaty was signed in 1949. The 7th since Christ was 1967/68 when Israel reclaimed Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. The 8th is 2014/15 when the construction of the 3rd Temple is coming into view. And it won't happen again till 2582/83 but has no unique solar eclipse attached to it at that time, so the time is now.

At the end of the Tribulation will be the "sign of the Son of Man" (Matt. 24.30) in the year Jesus steps down on the mount of olives. This would occur a few months before He steps down. One thing in church history is we have never been able to find a convincing sign of the Son of Man until now. On April 13, 2029 asteroid Apophis will come within 25,000 miles of earth which is satellite distance range and most definitely will interrupt some satellite communications. This asteroid is about 3 football fields in length. The last time an asteroid of this size hit earth was about 80,000 years ago. If it entered our atmosphere it would kill tens of millions of people. There will be much fanfare surrounding this event preceding Christ's return.

The temple in Brazil took 4 years to build at a cost of $300 million. The Tribulation 2022-29 would require the 3rd Temple be completed by Passover so that there would be 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) from Passover 2023 to Tisha B'Av 2029. Construction must begin no later than 2020. Look for this sign that draws you to Christ. Tisha B'Av is vital because that was when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed and where Jesus will reign from in the 3rd Temple over the nations with His overcomers (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27; 20.4-6) for 1000 years before we move to the New City (Rev. 21).

After the 2014/15 Tetrad there will be 7 years of plenty (due to extremely low interest rates). Joseph was told that there would be seven years of abundance to prepare Egypt for the seven years of famine that would follow (Gen. 41.25-49). This is a prophetic type of a seven year period of abundance that will precede the Tribulation as a time for the Church and Israel to prepare. This principal of Divine warning to make preparation for a specified period of tribulation is seen in other Biblical examples.

Every 7 out of 19 years, there are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av. The other 12 out of 19 years there are 1260 + 1290 (Dan. 12.11) days from Feast of Trumpets to Day of Atonement. 2015-22 meets the 2,520 days, and the 2022-29 matches the 2,550 days.

"If therefore thou shalt not watch...thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee" (Rev. 3.3). So the reason you may not perceive this when Jesus returns is because why? Not being a watchful "repentant" Christian (v.3a).

It is indeed the Jewish believe that the Messiah is to be expected on Tisha Be'av.

Whether it's Jesus or not, that's the million dollar question:)

It is indeed the Jewish believe that the Messiah is to be expected on Tisha Be'av.
Whether it's Jesus or not, that's the million dollar question
Of course it is Jesus as you will observe by the power of His words He will judged the nations from the 1260th to the 1290th day. He will set up Israel as the center of all nations from the 1290th to the 1335th day. And He will reign in the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem. He will reign over the nations with a rod of iron with His overcomers that had died and now resurrected alive reigning with Him. Is that not enough to convince you?

That some will still reject Him shows that the reason why He reigns with a rod of iron is because we will ruling over people who are not saved.

Who condemned those people? Who? What did the Lord say? God condemned those people, not Moses. Moses was a servant of God. He didn't make the rules. God was responsible for what happened to those Jews, not Moses. The children of Levi < the priestly line, carried out the order.

As I said, my security was sealed when my name was written in the book of life. I'm good. No one can pluck me out of His hand, no matter how hard to try to send me to hell. But I can certainly lose my salvation by removing myself from His hand.
Hymenaeus and Alexander are perfect examples. Being in Satan's hands is about as far as you can get from God's hand. Whether or not we return to His hand is up to us. We absolutely can lose our salvation, by keeping the flesh alive instead of repenting<returning to the highest level.

Being new to this forum, you have no way of knowing my position on works vs faith. But since you don't know your ass from page 8 about my walk, and are so full of self, you have made judgment calls erroneously in your attempt to send me to hell. Maybe shutting your mouth and doing a little research can help you and Christ better determine my future. For I know that if I do NO works at all but believe in Christ I am saved. So you'll just have to send someone else to hell today, shipwreck.
For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you

Looks like I'll have to save you a seat.....

Who condemned those people? Who? What did the Lord say? God condemned those people, not Moses. Moses was a servant of God. He didn't make the rules. God was responsible for what happened to those Jews, not Moses. The children of Levi < the priestly line, carried out the order.
Moses gave instruction to the Levites to kill them. How do you not see that? What makes you think Moses condemns and not God?

As I said, my security was sealed when my name was written in the book of life. I'm good. No one can pluck me out of His hand, no matter how hard to try to send me to hell. But I can certainly lose my salvation by removing myself from His hand.
You don't understand the book of life. Everyone's name is initially in the book of life then one by one many are blotted out when they die because they did not receive Jesus for salvation. John 10.28 says those who are born-again "they shall never perish" but you say they can. And salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast, so you're relying on your self-strength in a false salvation rather than receiving the Jesus to be kept forever even if you were faithless. He remain faithful and keeps His promise. When the Bible says those who are saved are sealed they can never lose salvation; so obviously you are not saved because you claim you can lose that seal. How you contradict God's word. What a goofy salvation that would be if a person got saved, loses it tomorrow, gets it back the next day, etc. Jesus simply doesn't save you in the first place. He only gives eternal life once, not twice or three times. This shows you don't have eternal life.

Hymenaeus and Alexander are perfect examples. Being in Satan's hands is about as far as you can get from God's hand. Whether or not we return to His hand is up to us. We absolutely can lose our salvation, by keeping the flesh alive instead of repenting<returning to the highest level.
When a person is thrown out of the church it is not because they lose salvation but they need to be disciplined. I know you are going to Hell because you claim you can lose salvation. It shows you have no inner sense of eternal life and the forgiveness that permanently saves.

Being new to this forum, you have no way of knowing my position on works vs faith. But since you don't know your ass from page 8 about my walk, and are so full of self, you have made judgment calls erroneously in your attempt to send me to hell. Maybe shutting your mouth and doing a little research can help you and Christ better determine my future. For I know that if I do NO works at all but believe in Christ I am saved. So you'll just have to send someone else to hell today, shipwreck.
I know that you rely on your self-strength which is the same as saying salvation is by works. I know you are going to Hell for that alone. Self says they are saved that way. Muslims teach the same. Christianity is different. You send yourself to Hell, don't blame me for your choice. Jesus already said that you are going to Hell because He said He gives eternal life one time not twice. He never takes away eternal life for it is eternal. I know with 100% certainty you have never been born-again, and that you worship a false Christ so you are going to Hell.

Forum List

Back