The American tragedies of Malmedy

Are you saying that Bangladesh is not part of the Muslim world?
Get off your damned high horse..........You know damn well what I meant........In the Middle East and those like ISIS...........and if we have to do some more then so damned be it.................

They will cause WWIII..........and I never mentioned Bangledesh so go pound sand.......

What did you mean- when you mentioned 'the Muslim world'?

If you meant Muslim terrorists like ISIS and Al Qaeda- then say it. Invoking the Muslim world to describe the terrorists is like saying the "German Speaking Nations" when you mean the Nazi's.
Baloney............PC is utter BS.............tired of people whining how they are offended..........Then paint the straw man................

If you haven't noticed we are actually fighting side by side with Muslims.

I served during Somalia.............Guess what.....we were there to try and save Starving Muslims......

Bosnia...........to prevent Genocide of Muslims..........

Kuwait..........to liberate Muslims............

Play that game on someone else.

You mean play the game where I point out that you labeled the entire Muslim world as possible targets if the Muslim extremists keep attacking us?

Of course we are fighting side by side with Muslims- because the greatest enemy to the Muslim extremists are Muslims.

Our enemy is those who would attack and destroy us- which includes among others- the Muslim extremists/terrorists.
you are a white hater..an America hater....HATER

Poor little snow flake.

Unlike you- I don't hate anyone. Hate is an emotion that allows your enemies to control and poison you.

I am a white man who doesn't think that race is particularly relevant. I don't hate whites or blacks- and unlike you I don't go around telling people that whites are superior to other races.

And I am a proud American- one who has taken the time to respond to the Nazi Fan Boy trying to foist his revisionist 'hate America' history on the world.

Aren't you glad to be on his side- opposing me?

Get off your damned high horse..........You know damn well what I meant........In the Middle East and those like ISIS...........and if we have to do some more then so damned be it.................

They will cause WWIII..........and I never mentioned Bangledesh so go pound sand.......

If you meant Muslim terrorists like ISIS and Al Qaeda- then say it. Invoking the Muslim world to describe the terrorists is like saying the "German Speaking Nations" when you mean the Nazi's.
Baloney............PC is utter BS.............tired of people whining how they are offended..........Then paint the straw man................

I served during Somalia.............Guess what.....we were there to try and save Starving Muslims......

You mean play the game where I point out that you labeled the entire Muslim world as possible targets if the Muslim extremists keep attacking us?

Of course we are fighting side by side with Muslims- because the greatest enemy to the Muslim extremists are Muslims.

Our enemy is those who would attack and destroy us- which includes among others- the Muslim extremists/terrorists.

Poor little snow flake.

Unlike you- I don't hate anyone. Hate is an emotion that allows your enemies to control and poison you.

I am a white man who doesn't think that race is particularly relevant. I don't hate whites or blacks- and unlike you I don't go around telling people that whites are superior to other races.

And I am a proud American- one who has taken the time to respond to the Nazi Fan Boy trying to foist his revisionist 'hate America' history on the world.

white hater

Poor little snow flake.

white hater

LOL- poor little white snow flake.

Thinking everyone despises you because of your pale skin.

Poor little snow flake.

white hater

haters are not good for the community ...HATER..you hate whites

Poor little snow flake.

white hater

haters are not good for the community ...HATER..you hate whites

Tell us more about how great the SS were.....

Forum List

Back