Himmler - The Decent One

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I watched this last night.

Quite chilling really. It covers a lot of old ground but in his,and his families, own words.

What caught my attention was the anti semitism was there right from the start.

Quite chilling really. It covers a lot of old ground but in his,and his families, own words.

Hey Tammy, how do Muslims feel about Jews?

And homosexuals. Tommy would be a great roofer I guess. The jihadi democrats will be very disappointed when he jumps in advance.

Hitler and the Nazis didn't bring antisemitism to Europe. It's been there for centuries and still is.

And homosexuals. Tommy would be a great roofer I guess. The jihadi democrats will be very disappointed when he jumps in advance.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are rampant in the Middle Eastern Islamic countries. That's exactly why *some* lefties defend Islam all the time.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are rampant in the Middle Eastern Islamic countries. That's exactly why *some* lefties defend Islam all the time.

Lovely Islamists throw gays from roofs.

What caught my attention was the anti semitism was there right from the start

:itsok: Antisemitism in Europe has existed since the time of the ancient Greeks.
Will your 'attention' ever be 'caught' by anyone other than white people being antisemitic?
Seems not, since you are keen to flood the UK with ever more muslims - people who show a marked tendency toward antisemitism - indicating your concern over antisemitism is entirely fake.

Hitler and the Nazis didn't bring antisemitism to Europe. It's been there for centuries and still is.

That is history, not always popular in this day and age.

Lovely Islamists throw gays from roofs.

Yes, they will do that to the "openly gay" types. But most of those men throwing them off probably partake in Bachi Bazi.

Yes I know. I was referring to Himmler as an individual. He was a twat long before he got involved with Adolf.

Forum List

Back