The America First Movement Has a Sean Hannity Problem

The left is desperate these days. They can't defend the administration so they attack a conservative political analyst in order to try to split the republican votes. It's a trivial and pitiful attempt but it's all they have. Much ado about nothing.

opinion? what opinion?

again, you didn't respond to my albeit posted comment

I am more confused than b4.. but maybe it's not important..
your opinion that hannity is not so bad. I don't know about your other comment...i probably inadvertently quoted it. Sorry.

Why not support the country that was invaded by its bigger neighbor?

Speaking slowly, Harris began, “So, Ukraine is a country in Europe.” “It exists next to another country called Russia,” she continued. “Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine.

Speaking slowly, Harris began, “So, Ukraine is a country in Europe.” “It exists next to another country called Russia,” she continued. “Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine.
Kamala Harris is a moron

But Biden is not wrong to give aid to ukraine

I know at the end of my life I did my part. Whatever the fk that looks like. I voted, it's the least I can do after my fellow countrymen died for that right.
"Your part" means supporting the corrupt bagman for the senile illegitimate POS, who has never been right about a foreign policy position his entire life...The despotic puppet who made his crime syndicate possible.

Bravo.

And the peaceniks blame us for not surrendering to the Putin's and Xi’s
Nobody is surrendering to anyone, fool....MYOB and let the corrupt bastards kill each other off.

NotMyBorder.jpg

No Republican is on Biden's side. He and the Democrats are one reason for the European war, because they're evil and not respected.
Yet they all voted for flooding Ukraine with US made weapons, to the fantastical benefit of the US weapons makers…who amazingly have an enormous lobby buying support from the two criminal parties.

"Your part" means supporting the corrupt bagman for the senile illegitimate POS, who has never been right about a foreign policy position his entire life...The despotic puppet who made his crime syndicate possible.

Bravo.
Never voted for a demofk

Use your write in vote to vote for whomever you choose...................including yourself, Micky Mouse, Garfield, Snoopy, Roseanne, or your pet.

I've used my write-in vote many times, because there were no viable candidates in my viewpoint.

What does this do?

It shows those in power that there ARE people out here that do not find their choices of politicians palatable to some Americans.

Even if there IS a politician you prefer in office that has dropped out of the race for some reason, you CAN use your write-in vote!!

People don't realize this, because politicians DO NOT WANT people using their write-in votes!!! It damages their seats and positions if someone has been voted into office that was not even on the ballot!!! But..........if you WRITE THEM IN, then they ARE on the ballot!

It is THE LAW.
Yep, those 15 votes for Donald Duck scare the shit out of the politicians

And?

Forum List

Back