The America First Movement Has a Sean Hannity Problem

Use your write in vote to vote for whomever you choose...................including yourself, Micky Mouse, Garfield, Snoopy, Roseanne, or your pet.

Vote for Pat Paulson. He may be 40 years dead but compared to the quality both sides are presenting a Dead Person may be better off for the nation.

Use your write in vote to vote for whomever you choose...................including yourself, Micky Mouse, Garfield, Snoopy, Roseanne, or your pet.

I've used my write-in vote many times, because there were no viable candidates in my viewpoint.

What does this do?

It shows those in power that there ARE people out here that do not find their choices of politicians palatable to some Americans.

Even if there IS a politician you prefer in office that has dropped out of the race for some reason, you CAN use your write-in vote!!

People don't realize this, because politicians DO NOT WANT people using their write-in votes!!! It damages their seats and positions if someone has been voted into office that was not even on the ballot!!! But..........if you WRITE THEM IN, then they ARE on the ballot!

It is THE LAW.
well-still-jerk-off-manually-14311281.png

The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NPR, WAPO, the NYT. Facebook. Twitter, Tic Tock and every other rag and internet media. Why do they need to attack Hannity?

Though this piece isn't about Hannity per se, he's the perfect avatar and blabbering NPC for the permanent Wilsonian interventionist, neocon, warfare/welfare oligarchy.

Where are the reputed "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to man anymore) stalwarts, like Kennedy, Lee, Cruz, Hawley, and the reputed congressional "Freedom Caucus", when it comes to shoveling scores of billions into the regime of the biggest corrupt money laundry on the planet?...They're giving political hand jobs to their lobbyist buddies at Raytheon, that's where.

It is one thing to see the Democrats eagerly join the CIA, State Department, and Pentagon in demanding the escalation of U.S. involvement in the Ukraine-Russia conflict. That alignment makes perfect sense politically—why wouldn’t the left align with the same national security state that embraces all of its values, and which has repurposed itself to target the left’s domestic political enemies on the right?

Seeing lawmakers on the right take the same stance, though, is both puzzling and pathetic. The relationship between the national security state and most GOP lawmakers and pundits increasingly resembles the relationship between an abusive husband and his battered spouse.
Like a wife who believes her husband still loves her even as he sends her to the hospital, the same lawmakers and Fox News figures who claim to have embraced the Trump realignment are yet again letting themselves get played by a Regime that hates them.

<snip>

If this feels familiar to you, it’s because we’ve seen this movie before. It’s a tired old flick about Republicans, especially “America First” pretenders, reverting back to the same old war script. Remember back in 2002? George W. Bush said war with Iraq was a “last resort.” Baloney. Republicans should have learned from that scam, and maybe the base of voters did when they elected Donald Trump as the Republican nominee in 2016. But the Republican establishment, including supposed MAGA and America First stalwarts, are still beating the same old war drums. With their every word and action, conservative “leaders” have embraced the new priority of Ukraine First, no matter the risk of World War 3. And thus far, Sean Hannity has been one of the worst offenders.

Hannity has tied himself into knots trashing President Biden over rising oil prices while also advocating for the drastic escalation of sending fighter jets to Ukraine.

Nutsy-crackers

I've used my write-in vote many times, because there were no viable candidates in my viewpoint.

What does this do?

It shows those in power that there ARE people out here that do not find their choices of politicians palatable to some Americans.

Even if there IS a politician you prefer in office that has dropped out of the race for some reason, you CAN use your write-in vote!!

People don't realize this, because politicians DO NOT WANT people using their write-in votes!!! It damages their seats and positions if someone has been voted into office that was not even on the ballot!!! But..........if you WRITE THEM IN, then they ARE on the ballot!

It is THE LAW.

More nutsy crackers.

The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NPR, WAPO, the NYT. Facebook. Twitter, Tic Tock and every other rag and internet media. Why do they need to attack Hannity?

When you (Hannity) fires on people and they fire back, complaining about it is just bitching.

I have been watching Hannity, albeit not every night

I haven't seen him say he supports the war. But even if he did.. maybe it's because Putin is evil... not due to his bank account.
Are you saying that makes Ukraine the good guys? It is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth & we instigated a color revolution there less than a decade ago.
Zelensky is just as corrupt as Putin & it absolutely has a fascism problem.
This has nothing to do with Russian or Putin being bad because Ukraine is no better & it is still none of our business.
Sounds like you are still buying into the corporate media & DC gaslighting & Hannity is just a cog in that machine.
Wake up

Because he's exactly the kind of establishment suck-up, neocon, warmonger douchebag that made the populist movement possible.

If you can't call out the asswagons on your team, you're no better than the moonbats.

i disagree. I don't think Hannity is a narcissist like so many TV personalities, although human nature being what it is, one cannot help having a big ego when one is the center of so much attn. But I just don't think Hannity is a big narcissist..
Hannity is a weed in the wind. He'll contort himself just like the other cnn, msnbc propaganda sites.

I usually vote for local offices that directly affect me, then vote straight Libertarian ticket for everything else, if possible.

I have no delusions that voting L will do a goddamn thing, given that the party is hopelessly NOT serious about winning a cocksucking thing, and is only there to make sure Ds win.

Rs have not been earning my vote.

But, the real question is....why not Texas first? NOBODY can explain why we really need a FedGov. It's fucking useless and does nothing but drain our money and rights.
I am not a Libertarian. But they don’t believe in wining major elections. What they should bending of course is obvious.

Start seriously investing their time and energy and monies in winning local elections with an eye toward taking power in their state legislatures eventually. Build that base and then build higher.

Start seriously investing their time and energy and monies in winning local elections with an eye toward taking power in their state legislatures eventually. Build that base and then build higher.
good advice

I am not a sociable person but even I am thinking of doing this kind of thing.

When you (Hannity) fires on people and they fire back, complaining about it is just bitching.
Using the same scenario, if Hannity is one gun the rest of the media would be a freaking ICBM. Why attack little Sean? It beats talking about the failed administration?

Putin is a bad person, no doubt about it, but who are we to go jumping up on our perch and throwing down righteous judgments and condemnations on a country for invading another country when we invade sovereign countries? Ukraine and russia is none of our business. But you know why we're over there fighting a proxy war? Simply because ukraine is a big ol laundromat for US and western grifting.
Well Ukraine is xiden’s ties

Why not support the country that was invaded by its bigger neighbor?
Because:

1) Those in charge of that nation are puppets and corrupt beyond description.
2) The "leader" of that smaller nation goaded on the invasion.
3) Proxy wars lead to real involvement in wars.
4) it's just more warfare/welfare state grift.
5) My nation's borders are far more important to the well-being of my nation, than the border of some corrupt bloodland half a world away.

Forum List

Back