The America First Movement Has a Sean Hannity Problem

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Though this piece isn't about Hannity per se, he's the perfect avatar and blabbering NPC for the permanent Wilsonian interventionist, neocon, warfare/welfare oligarchy.

Where are the reputed "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to man anymore) stalwarts, like Kennedy, Lee, Cruz, Hawley, and the reputed congressional "Freedom Caucus", when it comes to shoveling scores of billions into the regime of the biggest corrupt money laundry on the planet?...They're giving political hand jobs to their lobbyist buddies at Raytheon, that's where.

It is one thing to see the Democrats eagerly join the CIA, State Department, and Pentagon in demanding the escalation of U.S. involvement in the Ukraine-Russia conflict. That alignment makes perfect sense politically—why wouldn’t the left align with the same national security state that embraces all of its values, and which has repurposed itself to target the left’s domestic political enemies on the right?

Seeing lawmakers on the right take the same stance, though, is both puzzling and pathetic. The relationship between the national security state and most GOP lawmakers and pundits increasingly resembles the relationship between an abusive husband and his battered spouse.
Like a wife who believes her husband still loves her even as he sends her to the hospital, the same lawmakers and Fox News figures who claim to have embraced the Trump realignment are yet again letting themselves get played by a Regime that hates them.

<snip>

If this feels familiar to you, it’s because we’ve seen this movie before. It’s a tired old flick about Republicans, especially “America First” pretenders, reverting back to the same old war script. Remember back in 2002? George W. Bush said war with Iraq was a “last resort.” Baloney. Republicans should have learned from that scam, and maybe the base of voters did when they elected Donald Trump as the Republican nominee in 2016. But the Republican establishment, including supposed MAGA and America First stalwarts, are still beating the same old war drums. With their every word and action, conservative “leaders” have embraced the new priority of Ukraine First, no matter the risk of World War 3. And thus far, Sean Hannity has been one of the worst offenders.

Hannity has tied himself into knots trashing President Biden over rising oil prices while also advocating for the drastic escalation of sending fighter jets to Ukraine.

Last edited:
And people wonder why I quit voting altogether.

Use your write in vote to vote for whomever you choose...................including yourself, Micky Mouse, Garfield, Snoopy, Roseanne, or your pet.

I've used my write-in vote many times, because there were no viable candidates in my viewpoint.

What does this do?

It shows those in power that there ARE people out here that do not find their choices of politicians palatable to some Americans.

Even if there IS a politician you prefer in office that has dropped out of the race for some reason, you CAN use your write-in vote!!

People don't realize this, because politicians DO NOT WANT people using their write-in votes!!! It damages their seats and positions if someone has been voted into office that was not even on the ballot!!! But..........if you WRITE THEM IN, then they ARE on the ballot!

It is THE LAW.

For all our sakes. VOTE....even if you go in, don't fill out the ballot and then put it i the machine. VOTE for Love of this nation. Use it as a means of protest at the very least. PLEASE!!

I usually vote for local offices that directly affect me, then vote straight Libertarian ticket for everything else, if possible.

I have no delusions that voting L will do a goddamn thing, given that the party is hopelessly NOT serious about winning a cocksucking thing, and is only there to make sure Ds win.

Rs have not been earning my vote.

But, the real question is....why not Texas first? NOBODY can explain why we really need a FedGov. It's fucking useless and does nothing but drain our money and rights.

Though this piece isn't about Hannity per se, he's the perfect avatar and blabbering NPC for the permanent Wilsonian interventionist, neocon, warfare/welfare oligarchy.

Where are the reputed "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to man anymore) stalwarts, like Kennedy, Lee, Cruz, Hawley, and the reputed congressional "Freedom Caucus", when it comes to shoveling scores of billions into the regime of the biggest corrupt money laundry on the planet?...They're giving political hand jobs to their lobbyist buddies at Raytheon, that's where.

It is one thing to see the Democrats eagerly join the CIA, State Department, and Pentagon in demanding the escalation of U.S. involvement in the Ukraine-Russia conflict. That alignment makes perfect sense politically—why wouldn’t the left align with the same national security state that embraces all of its values, and which has repurposed itself to target the left’s domestic political enemies on the right?

Seeing lawmakers on the right take the same stance, though, is both puzzling and pathetic. The relationship between the national security state and most GOP lawmakers and pundits increasingly resembles the relationship between an abusive husband and his battered spouse.
Like a wife who believes her husband still loves her even as he sends her to the hospital, the same lawmakers and Fox News figures who claim to have embraced the Trump realignment are yet again letting themselves get played by a Regime that hates them.

<snip>

If this feels familiar to you, it’s because we’ve seen this movie before. It’s a tired old flick about Republicans, especially “America First” pretenders, reverting back to the same old war script. Remember back in 2002? George W. Bush said war with Iraq was a “last resort.” Baloney. Republicans should have learned from that scam, and maybe the base of voters did when they elected Donald Trump as the Republican nominee in 2016. But the Republican establishment, including supposed MAGA and America First stalwarts, are still beating the same old war drums. With their every word and action, conservative “leaders” have embraced the new priority of Ukraine First, no matter the risk of World War 3. And thus far, Sean Hannity has been one of the worst offenders.

Hannity has tied himself into knots trashing President Biden over rising oil prices while also advocating for the drastic escalation of sending fighter jets to Ukraine.

I think this a little much.

Just bc the Ds in Congress are supporting Ukraine doesn't mean Rs should automatically not support Ukraine. I know you didn't say that.. but the implication seems to be there.

Putin needs to be stopped.

That's all I can think of to say RE this. He had no business that I know of invading Ukraine and killing people just for his own selfish purposes. If he believes in the war, maybe he should don military gear and go fight alongside the soldiers he conscripts

Hannity is completely sold out to the neo-warmongers of the UNiparty, just like the majority of the Fox News controlled oppo PRAVDA.
He's either being paid, blackmailed or is just too dumb to realize that America First is done with foreign wars where we have no overriding strategic national interest.
I suspect he holds a lot of stock in the arms industry &, like most elites, what's best for his bank account is the only consideration when he speaks now

Last edited:
Hannity is completely sold out to the neo-UNiparty warmongers, just like the majority of the Fox News controlled oppo PRAVDA.
He's either being paid, blackmailed or is just too dumb to realize that America First is done with foreign wars where we have no overriding strategic national interest.
I suspect he holds a lot of stock in the arms industry &, like most elites, what's best for his bank account is the only consideration when he speaks now
I have been watching Hannity, albeit not every night

I haven't seen him say he supports the war. But even if he did.. maybe it's because Putin is evil... not due to his bank account.

Just bc the Ds in Congress are supporting Ukraine doesn't mean Rs should automatically not support Ukraine. I know you didn't say that.. but the implication seems to be there.

That's all I can think of to say RE this. He had no business that I know of invading Ukraine and killing people just for his own selfish purposes. If he believes in the war, maybe he should don military gear and go fight alongside the soldiers he conscripts

Putin is a bad person, no doubt about it, but who are we to go jumping up on our perch and throwing down righteous judgments and condemnations on a country for invading another country when we invade sovereign countries? Ukraine and russia is none of our business. But you know why we're over there fighting a proxy war? Simply because ukraine is a big ol laundromat for US and western grifting.

Use your write in vote to vote for whomever you choose...................including yourself, Micky Mouse, Garfield, Snoopy, Roseanne, or your pet.
that is the absolute WORST advice I've heard in decades

maybe longer

VOTE everyone.. (except you crazy liberals who have caused our current Train Wreck. Go have a latte and chill and forget politics entirely bc you just don't get it)

Hannity is completely sold out to the neo-UNiparty warmongers, just like the majority of the Fox News controlled oppo PRAVDA.
Something has happened. One obvious thing is that he had become enamored moreso of his own person.

Putin is a bad person, no doubt about it, but who are we to go jumping up on our perch and throwing down righteous judgments and condemnations on a country for invading another country when we invade sovereign countries? Ukraine and russia is none of our business. But you know why we're over there fighting a proxy war? Simply because ukraine is a big ol laundromat for US and western grifting.
this is likely true.

I don't take a stand on the w ar one way or another except that I can't stand Putin and know he had no business invading. I am still trying to make up my mind on whether we should intervene in these kinds of conflicts. I feel very sorry for the innocent civilians who are killed or maimed by that psychopath.. I tend to believe that if someone has the power to stop evil, he or she should use it.. unless there is a greater evil in doing so. Again, i am still collecting info and trying to make up my mind on this kind of matter, based on Christ's viewpoint..

that is the absolute WORST advice I've heard in decades

maybe longer

VOTE everyone.. (except you crazy liberals who have caused our current Train Wreck. Go have a latte and chill and forget politics entirely bc you just don't get it)
>
At least Trump and Republicans will use Vaseline!
I've no idea what that means. LOLOL but it sounds preferable to what a lib might do. LOL

Something has happened. One obvious thing is that he had become enamored moreso of his own person.
i disagree. I don't think Hannity is a narcissist like so many TV personalities, although human nature being what it is, one cannot help having a big ego when one is the center of so much attn. But I just don't think Hannity is a big narcissist..

Precisely why Bushbot neocon warmongers make my stomach turn.

CheneySmile.jpg

Forum List

Back