US military strength falls to lowest level in history under Biden

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is not a good time for the US military to be weak.

Weak leadership. Almost as if Biden is a puppet of the Chinese Communist Party.

When the European war began in earnest on September 1, 1939, with the German invasion of Poland, the U.S. Army ranked seventeenth among armies of the world in size and combat power, just behind Romania. It numbered 190,000 soldiers

Yea, the US is weak militarily

1666189665493.jpeg

Think this through, we are on the brink of WW3, and we have the worst military we have ever had.

Isn’t that odd?

Seems to me we have bad faith people in government intentionally weakening the US.

The commies on the left have been saying for years they hate America because we are too strong.

They told us what they were going to do. Well, they did it.
If it were remotely true, I may be concerned. Since it isn't...I'm not.

I read a snippet of an article a couple of days ago, that Jinping is putting motions in place to bulk up the Chinese military.

Geee, I wonder WHY...........................

While we are at our weakest.

This is the insurrecton.

We are fucked.

Every single one these stupid fucks who voted for Biden have brought us this.

Own it you dumb motherfuckers. Wear masks everywhere so we know who you are.

Think this through, we are on the brink of WW3, and we have the worst military we have ever had.

Isn’t that odd?

Seems to me we have bad faith people in government intentionally weakening the US.

The commies on the left have been saying for years they hate America because we are too strong.

They told us what they were going to do. Well, they did it.
What ur saying does not make sense. You said that "we have the worst military we have ever had." Right now we got almost a half million people in the army. In Jefferson's time the U.S. army was just over 3,000.

Yes, but look on the bright side -- they are the best trained army in the world when it comes to what really matters most in America these days.

Pronouns.

I identify as rich, handsome, and with a 9 inch cock.

You had better respect my identity and treat me as such!

What ur saying does not make sense. You said that "we have the worst military we have ever had." Right now we got almost a half million people in the army. In Jefferson's time the U.S. army was just over 3,000.

Since this method of evaluation was used.

Of course we are stonger than in 1776.

Read the article.

When we talk about highest unemployment ever, it means since we started that statistic.

I think an F-18 can be a musket.

Dont be obtuse.

Read the article….collect your data, and lets try again,

I guess this should be in the military forum. Sorry in advance, mods.

Forum List

Back