The 2020 election poll! Who are you voting for!?

If the election was held today who would you vote for?

• Donald trump

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Justin Amash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sanders

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No one.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
This poll is 100% accurate! Let’s see who wins in 2020.
Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.
According to this poll biden is going to get his ass kicked
Really? The Orange Buffoon has got most votes on your poll??? Can't believe that on a board overwhelmingly infested with Deplorables he'd head the poll!!! Amazing! Unbelievable!!!

I wouldn't cast my vote for one cocksucker in the race. Fuck them all.
You go girl
most of all that kikesucker Drumpf
****?!?!!? Yes that is who I am.
YOU'RE a VERY good guy, Azog, and EXTREMELY smart.
Thank you for your kind words and Tijn will tell you that despite his hatred of Jews he still likes me. I am his Jewish brother from another mother, right Tijn?
Yeah...you're a good egg. You're a good dude.
Thanks! Good news - Nate Colbert is still among the living, he's 74 years of age. An interesting thing about his playing career is that he retired at just age 30. And he hit a LOT of home runs in his relatively short career, 173, despite hitting just a little bit below average in his career, a batting average of .243. That 1972 season, he put up some monster numbers, 38 home runs, which tied his career high for a single season, and a blistering 111 RBI, which was easily his career best for a single season.

Last edited:
You go girl
YOU'RE a VERY good guy, Azog, and EXTREMELY smart.
Thank you for your kind words and Tijn will tell you that despite his hatred of Jews he still likes me. I am his Jewish brother from another mother, right Tijn?
Yeah...you're a good egg. You're a good dude.
Thank you! But I am a Red Sox fan.
As long as you're not a Dodger fan...:D

Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.
Once again, you saps can't give anyone something to be in favor of.

Y'all suck every bit as badly as the repubs.
It’s definitely not my fault. I voted for Bernie, doofus.
It's your fault if you vote for Biden by default....It just makes you you a spineless follower.
It makes me pragmatic because it’s the only true vote against Trump who is a complete sack of garbage in comparison. It’s embarrassing to share this country with Trump supporters. The rest of the world is laughing at us. They know he’s a moron. All they have to do is hear him talk for 10 seconds.
It makes you a mindless lemming follower, who is pretending that your dumpster fire is less noxious and toxic than the next one....It makes you more like the people you claim to detest than unlike them.

Sucks to be you.
Say what you want about Biden. I dont care. You’re just incredibly stupid if you vote for Trump. You could just vote third party or not at all but you’re an idiot instead.
I ll be voting for Trump. If it triggers you, it’s a good vote in my book.
So that’s the only reason huh? Wow. Republicans are stupid.
So are Democrats. So is anyone who belongs to a political party. I am and have always been an Independent. So yes, if it triggers you, he gets my vote.
My god that is stupid lol
Stupid is subjective. Why do you care that I vote to trigger you? I am a citizen and a taxpayer. Why may I not vote how I see fit? Please explain yourself.
A vote for Trump is stupid regardless of whether or not you fancy yourself an independent.
Explain why my vote for Trump is stupid. Let’s see how smart you are.
Because Trump is stupid. How hard is this? He is an unprecedented international embarrassment on every level. He makes Bush look like Lincoln. That is how shockingly surreal US politics has become since 2015. No one could have predicted someone as retarded as Trump would become president, but I guess that’s Americans for you. We out do ourselves on the world stage.
Let’s say all that is true (it isn’t) how is MY vote for him stupid? Please explain. Not any vote, MY vote. You said you were smart. So explain. Should be easy for a smart guy?

You go girl
I am referring to a man who has literally licked the ass of Israel while accomplishing exactly fuck all for the US.
EVERY request the Zionist Israeli government have wanted...Trump has delivered.
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.
He wants to imitate the wall they have that separates them from the dirty terrorist states of Hamas and Fatah.
And that's what gets me...all of the politicians in the US that totally and completely support Israel's RIGHT (and it is their RIGHT) to have a wall...think it is the worst idea ever over here.
It's a scam. This is the thing...I don't dislike Israel for gaining influence in the US...I dislike our traitor politicians for giving it.
Israel is not politically correct. They call dirty terrorists what they are, dirty terrorists. Leftists call me an Islamaphobe but I dont have a fear of Islam. I dislike It. I dislike The Yankees too. I do not have Yankeesphobia. Leftists are stupid and Trump triggers them. He gets my vote.
Oh I l know it's not...Israelis have balls. We sold our balls a long time ago in this country.

96396603_1025758507843174_4962191809758363648_n.jpg

It's your fault if you vote for Biden by default....It just makes you you a spineless follower.
It makes me pragmatic because it’s the only true vote against Trump who is a complete sack of garbage in comparison. It’s embarrassing to share this country with Trump supporters. The rest of the world is laughing at us. They know he’s a moron. All they have to do is hear him talk for 10 seconds.
It makes you a mindless lemming follower, who is pretending that your dumpster fire is less noxious and toxic than the next one....It makes you more like the people you claim to detest than unlike them.

Sucks to be you.
Say what you want about Biden. I dont care. You’re just incredibly stupid if you vote for Trump. You could just vote third party or not at all but you’re an idiot instead.
So are Democrats. So is anyone who belongs to a political party. I am and have always been an Independent. So yes, if it triggers you, he gets my vote.
Stupid is subjective. Why do you care that I vote to trigger you? I am a citizen and a taxpayer. Why may I not vote how I see fit? Please explain yourself.
A vote for Trump is stupid regardless of whether or not you fancy yourself an independent.
Because Trump is stupid. How hard is this? He is an unprecedented international embarrassment on every level. He makes Bush look like Lincoln. That is how shockingly surreal US politics has become since 2015. No one could have predicted someone as retarded as Trump would become president, but I guess that’s Americans for you. We out do ourselves on the world stage.
Let’s say all that is true (it isn’t) how is MY vote for him stupid? Please explain. Not any vote, MY vote. You said you were smart. So explain. Should be easy for a smart guy?
Hmm well If you think your vote is wasted, then I guess that makes you a dummy who is wasting time.

According to this poll biden is going to get his ass kicked
Really? The Orange Buffoon has got most votes on your poll??? Can't believe that on a board overwhelmingly infested with Deplorables he'd head the poll!!! Amazing! Unbelievable!!!
How am I “deplorable”? Please explain. I have a job, I provide for my family, I give to charity, I raise my children, I coach youth sports. What is “deplorable “ about me?

You go girl
I am referring to a man who has literally licked the ass of Israel while accomplishing exactly fuck all for the US.
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.
He wants to imitate the wall they have that separates them from the dirty terrorist states of Hamas and Fatah.
And that's what gets me...all of the politicians in the US that totally and completely support Israel's RIGHT (and it is their RIGHT) to have a wall...think it is the worst idea ever over here.
It's a scam. This is the thing...I don't dislike Israel for gaining influence in the US...I dislike our traitor politicians for giving it.
Israel is not politically correct. They call dirty terrorists what they are, dirty terrorists. Leftists call me an Islamaphobe but I dont have a fear of Islam. I dislike It. I dislike The Yankees too. I do not have Yankeesphobia. Leftists are stupid and Trump triggers them. He gets my vote.
Oh I l know it's not...Israelis have balls. We sold our balls a long time ago in this country.
Yep. Time to get em back.

Sucks to be you.
Hmm well If you think your vote is wasted, then I guess that makes you a dummy who is wasting time.
Nope. You said my vote was stupid. So explain why. Wouldn’t it be wasted it I voted for Biden as well by your logic? So, smart guy, why is MY vote stupid? You are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone after you called yourself “smart”. Hmmm....

How am I “deplorable”? Please explain. I have a job, I provide for my family, I give to charity, I raise my children, I coach youth sports. What is “deplorable “ about me?

Where did I say you were Deplorable?
I have a specific definition of a Deplorable. You might fit it. I dunno. You seem okay to me even if the Almighty Dollar is your god.

Sucks to be you.
Here's where it all breaks down....Lemming followers like Billyboi can't give you something to be in favor of, so all they're left with is insulting those who won't go their way, as though that's supposed to convince you....He has made a decision that fails the intellectual smell test, but the problem to also reach his intellectually bankrupt choice lies with you.

Where did I say you were Deplorable?
I have a specific definition of a Deplorable. You might fit it. I dunno. You seem okay to me even if the Almighty Dollar is your god.
Only because it allows me to provide for my family. If I were single, I would not care. $$$ allows me to give them a better life.

You go girl
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.
Well, at least our president has HUGE gonads. The rest of the Republicans, especially the RINO's, REALLY need to grow a pair.

Sucks to be you.
Here's where it all breaks down....Lemming followers like Billyboi can't give you something to be in favor of, so all they're left with is insulting those who won't go their way, as though that's supposed to convince you....He has made a decision that fails the intellectual smell test, but the problem lies with you.
He just realized he was stupid. Must be a tough take.

You go girl
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.
Well, at least our president has HUGE gonads. The rest of the Republicans, especially the RINO's, REALLY need to grow a pair.
Trump is anti PC and calls them like he sees em, that’s the first step to getting our balls back.

Sucks to be you.
Here's where it all breaks down....Lemming followers like Billyboi can't give you something to be in favor of, so all they're left with is insulting those who won't go their way, as though that's supposed to convince you....He has made a decision that fails the intellectual smell test, but the problem to reach his intellectually bankrupt choice lies with you.
Exactly, Oddball. You ARE a smart one!

I don't get the luxury of being able to vote or participate in being American although I've never been anywhere else. That's okay. It's nobodies fault but mine.

Forum List

Back