Trump and Pence get tested every day. Why can't we?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We can't get tests but trump can all the time.

Capitol Lacks Tests for Returning Senators While White House Tests Many in Trump’s Circle
As senators prepare to return on Monday, Congress’s doctor warned that he does not have the capacity to test all 100 for coronavirus. At the White House, the president and many of his aides are tested repeatedly.
By Sheryl Gay Stolberg, Nicholas Fandos and Katie Rogers

Dr. Brian P. Monahan, the tight-lipped doctor who attends to Congress, sent up on Thursday what some have construed as a warning: His office, he told senior Republican officials on a private conference call, cannot screen all 100 senators for the coronavirus when they return to work on Monday.

Two miles down Pennsylvania Avenue at the White House, the story is very different. President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are tested frequently, aides who come into close contact with them are tested weekly and the list of people who need to be tested daily keeps expanding, according to officials familiar with the process.

The stark contrast between the testing haves at the White House and the have-nots on Capitol Hill, first reported in Politico, makes clear that Mr. Trump’s pronouncement that “anybody that wants a test can get a test,” as he said on March 6 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, is far from true. Although the rich and powerful are clearly favored, not even all the powerful have equal access.

And beyond whether people can be tested, there are questions about the tests available. At the White House, the medical unit is using a rapid-testing kit developed by Abbott, which yields results in about five minutes. But Dr. Monahan told the Republican aides on Thursday that he lacked such equipment, and that it would take at least two days to get test results.

I can't get a test, even when i was exposed i was told to just go home IM2 ~S~
We get told that testing us all is nonsensical, but trump, pence and everybody with them are tested rigorously and often.

We get told that testing us all is nonsensical, but trump, pence and everybody with them are tested rigorously and often.
They also have armed guards around them every minute of the day.
They also travel in luxuriously outfitted and heavily armored vehicles.

Why don't you?

Let us know when you're the leader of the free world.
Until then pay for it your damn self.

Capitol Lacks Tests for Returning Senators While White House Tests Many in Trump’s Circle
As senators prepare to return on Monday, Congress’s doctor warned that he does not have the capacity to test all 100 for coronavirus. At the White House, the president and many of his aides are tested repeatedly.

Dr. Brian P. Monahan, the tight-lipped doctor who attends to Congress, sent up on Thursday what some have construed as a warning: His office, he told senior Republican officials on a private conference call, cannot screen all 100 senators for the coronavirus when they return to work on Monday.

Two miles down Pennsylvania Avenue at the White House, the story is very different. President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are tested frequently, aides who come into close contact with them are tested weekly and the list of people who need to be tested daily keeps expanding, according to officials familiar with the process.

The stark contrast between the testing haves at the White House and the have-nots on Capitol Hill, first reported in Politico, makes clear that Mr. Trump’s pronouncement that “anybody that wants a test can get a test,” as he said on March 6 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, is far from true. Although the rich and powerful are clearly favored, not even all the powerful have equal access.

And beyond whether people can be tested, there are questions about the tests available. At the White House, the medical unit is using a rapid-testing kit developed by Abbott, which yields results in about five minutes. But Dr. Monahan told the Republican aides on Thursday that he lacked such equipment, and that it would take at least two days to get test results.

If you want a test you can get one just call your nearest hospital or med center....seriously....all shit aside....they have the latest tests now...so if you want one call them and get back to us....

They also have armed guards around them every minute of the day.
They also travel in luxuriously outfitted and heavily armored vehicles.

Why don't you?
Stupid response. Try again.

If it makes you feel better, I agree that its generally stupid to get tested every day, and I certainly wouldn't want to if I was the president.

If you want a test you can get one just call your nearest hospital or med center....seriously....all shit aside....they have the latest tests now...so if you want one call them and get back to us....
Not true. Next.

The press hounded Trump that he hasn't been tested...now they bitch because he has.

Typical leftist bullshit.
No, the point here is that the tests they get we all should be able to get. They could do this.

Forum List

Back