The 2020 election poll! Who are you voting for!?

If the election was held today who would you vote for?

• Donald trump

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Justin Amash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sanders

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No one.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
This poll is 100% accurate! Let’s see who wins in 2020.
Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.
Once again, you saps can't give anyone something to be in favor of.

Y'all suck every bit as badly as the repubs.
It’s definitely not my fault. I voted for Bernie, doofus.
It's your fault if you vote for Biden by default....It just makes you you a spineless follower.
It makes me pragmatic because it’s the only true vote against Trump who is a complete sack of garbage in comparison. It’s embarrassing to share this country with Trump supporters. The rest of the world is laughing at us. They know he’s a moron. All they have to do is hear him talk for 10 seconds.
It makes you a mindless lemming follower, who is pretending that your dumpster fire is less noxious and toxic than the next one....It makes you more like the people you claim to detest than unlike them.

Sucks to be you.
Say what you want about Biden. I dont care. You’re just incredibly stupid if you vote for Trump. You could just vote third party or not at all but you’re an idiot instead.
I ll be voting for Trump. If it triggers you, it’s a good vote in my book.
So that’s the only reason huh? Wow. Republicans are stupid.
So are Democrats. So is anyone who belongs to a political party. I am and have always been an Independent. So yes, if it triggers you, he gets my vote.

I wouldn't cast my vote for one cocksucker in the race. Fuck them all.
You go girl
most of all that kikesucker Drumpf
****?!?!!? Yes that is who I am.
I am referring to a man who has literally licked the ass of Israel while accomplishing exactly fuck all for the US.
EVERY request the Zionist Israeli government have wanted...Trump has delivered.
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.

Oh gee like every other poll on this forum there are more conservatives than liberals voting. Liberals are smarter so there are fewer of them in comparison to those that are stupid or those of average intelligence.
You're not a "liberal" by any stretch of the imagination....As a Bernout, you're a stone Marxist....Just own it.
You don’t even know what the fuck Marxism is. How about you compare the ideology of Marxism to that of social democratic principles and get back to me. It’s a pretty basic level of nuance. You should be able to figure it out.
Here we go again...."YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT MARXISM IS!"....The all-too-familiar cry of the Marxist who's trying to pretend that he isn't.

You're so predictable that it's fucking boring.
Anyone who is not republican has the basic level of intelligence to realize that Bernie’s platform has absolutely nothing to do with Marxism. If I supported Marxism, why wouldn’t I just say it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The funniest thing is that you actually believe that!!....Whatta goddamn rube.........roflmfao......

NewSkin.jpg

Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.

It's your fault if you vote for Biden by default....It just makes you you a spineless follower.
It makes me pragmatic because it’s the only true vote against Trump who is a complete sack of garbage in comparison. It’s embarrassing to share this country with Trump supporters. The rest of the world is laughing at us. They know he’s a moron. All they have to do is hear him talk for 10 seconds.
It makes you a mindless lemming follower, who is pretending that your dumpster fire is less noxious and toxic than the next one....It makes you more like the people you claim to detest than unlike them.

Sucks to be you.
Say what you want about Biden. I dont care. You’re just incredibly stupid if you vote for Trump. You could just vote third party or not at all but you’re an idiot instead.
Haven't voted repub since 1994.....I haven't voted at all since 2000.

I guess that makes the smart one and you the idiot, idiot.
Nah, I’m smart because as I said, a vote for Biden is the ONLY vote AGAINST Trump. If I voted for an independent, the vote would be wasted. It simply makes sense mathematically to vote for Biden for this specific purpose.

You go girl
I am referring to a man who has literally licked the ass of Israel while accomplishing exactly fuck all for the US.
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.
He wants to imitate the wall they have that separates them from the dirty terrorist states of Hamas and Fatah.

Sucks to be you.
So are Democrats. So is anyone who belongs to a political party. I am and have always been an Independent. So yes, if it triggers you, he gets my vote.
My god that is stupid lol

You go girl
YOU'RE a VERY good guy, Azog, and EXTREMELY smart.
Thank you for your kind words and Tijn will tell you that despite his hatred of Jews he still likes me. I am his Jewish brother from another mother, right Tijn?
Yeah...you're a good egg. You're a good dude.

Sucks to be you.

Nah, I’m smart because as I said, a vote for Biden is the ONLY vote AGAINST Trump. If I voted for an independent, the vote would be wasted. It simply makes sense mathematically to vote for Biden for this specific purpose.
If you were smart you would have a better memory. I have told you that I am an Independent at least 5x and you keep saying I am a Republican. So you’re either very forgetful or stupid. Pick one.

Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but it’s got to be done. A vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.

So in other words, you're not voting for anything. Just voting as an act of resistance, as opposed to voting for policies, plans, etc.

Sucks to be you.
Stupid is subjective. Why do you care that I vote to trigger you? I am a citizen and a taxpayer. Why may I not vote how I see fit? Please explain yourself.

Sucks to be you.

If you were smart you would have a better memory. I have told you that I am an Independent at least 5x and you keep saying I am a Republican. So you’re either very forgetful or stupid. Pick one.
If you’re an independent and are voting for Trump, that makes you pretty stupid.

You go girl
YOU'RE a VERY good guy, Azog, and EXTREMELY smart.
Thank you for your kind words and Tijn will tell you that despite his hatred of Jews he still likes me. I am his Jewish brother from another mother, right Tijn?
Yeah...you're a good egg. You're a good dude.
Thank you! But I am a Red Sox fan.

Sucks to be you.
Stupid is subjective. Why do you care that I vote to trigger you? I am a citizen and a taxpayer. Why may I not vote how I see fit? Please explain yourself.
A vote for Trump is stupid regardless of whether or not you fancy yourself an independent.

Sucks to be you.

If you’re an independent and are voting for Trump, that makes you pretty stupid.
Nope. Not remotely and my vote doesn’t even count. One would think that a “smart” person would know that.

You go girl
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.
He wants to imitate the wall they have that separates them from the dirty terrorist states of Hamas and Fatah.
And that's what gets me...all of the politicians in the US that totally and completely support Israel's RIGHT (and it is their RIGHT) to have a wall...think it is the worst idea ever over here.
It's a scam. This is the thing...I don't dislike Israel for gaining influence in the US...I dislike our traitor politicians for giving it.

Sucks to be you.
A vote for Trump is stupid regardless of whether or not you fancy yourself an independent.
Explain why my vote for Trump is stupid. Let’s see how smart you are.

If he could dig himself out of his grave, JFK I'd vote for. No because he's a dem..but because I think he was a great potus. Gonads. Pure manly man that took no shit. And no, I don't care that he fucked every pretty woman he could find. He did his job well.
But Trump is a misogynist pig because he supposedly said something about grabbing p----y?.......Got it....I'd say Trump has got cajones the size of grapefruit

You go girl
Who has he made 'First'?
Obviously not the US.
And that's what gets me...all of the politicians in the US that totally and completely support Israel's RIGHT (and it is their RIGHT) to have a wall...think it is the worst idea ever over here.
It's a scam. This is the thing...I don't dislike Israel for gaining influence in the US...I dislike our traitor politicians for giving it.
Israel is not politically correct. They call dirty terrorists what they are, dirty terrorists. Leftists call me an Islamaphobe but I dont have a fear of Islam. I dislike It. I dislike The Yankees too. I do not have Yankeesphobia. Leftists are stupid and Trump triggers them. He gets my vote.

Sucks to be you.
Explain why my vote for Trump is stupid. Let’s see how smart you are.
Because Trump is stupid. How hard is this? He is an unprecedented international embarrassment on every level. He makes Bush look like Lincoln. That is how shockingly surreal US politics has become since 2015. No one could have predicted someone as retarded as Trump would become president, but I guess that’s Americans for you. We out do ourselves on the world stage.

Forum List

Back