The 2020 election poll! Who are you voting for!?

If the election was held today who would you vote for?

• Donald trump

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Justin Amash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sanders

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No one.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
playtime did you participate in this nation wide poll, trump is winning by 66% . Hehehe

i just voted. 'nation wide ' poll?

who you kiddin'? CONducted by who? YOU????? lol....

this ain't no stinkin' nation wide poll. it's a biased poll because it's on a biased site that has an overwhelmingly right wing nutter membership, such as yourself.... the OP....

duh.
Not looking good

:popcorn:
Is that A box of tissues lol

wow............ you really got nuthin'.
Just winning elections lol

like the house in 2018? the KY governorship? & wisCONsin in 2020?

View attachment 333106
Wow congrats.. lol haha

the house will stay blue. & the senate only needs 4 seats to go blue this time around.
And? You ain’t winning anything you all
Want open borders with infectious coming over. You want to give illegals the right to vote and trillions on welfare .. you all
Are nuts Latinos aren’t even going to vote for you

lol... cool story bruh.
67% trump wins haha it’s over

a teeny tiny microcosm message board on the interwebs does not a reliable scientific poll make.

playtime did you participate in this nation wide poll, trump is winning by 66% . Hehehe

this ain't no stinkin' nation wide poll. it's a biased poll because it's on a biased site that has an overwhelmingly right wing nutter membership, such as yourself.... the OP....

duh.
Not looking good

View attachment 333106
Wow congrats.. lol haha

the house will stay blue. & the senate only needs 4 seats to go blue this time around.
Want open borders with infectious coming over. You want to give illegals the right to vote and trillions on welfare .. you all

lol... cool story bruh.

a teeny tiny microcosm message board on the interwebs does not a reliable scientific poll make.
We will see

I think as it stands right now I am leaning towards Amash if he ends up being on the ballot. If he ends up not being on the ballot then I don't know how or if I will vote for president this election. I realize he doesn't have a real chance of winning the general election but at this point I can't see myself voting for Trump or for Biden.

duh.
Not looking good

View attachment 333106
Wow congrats.. lol haha

lol... cool story bruh.

We will see

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg

Forum List

Back