The 2020 election poll! Who are you voting for!?

If the election was held today who would you vote for?

• Donald trump

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Justin Amash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sanders

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No one.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
This poll is 100% accurate! Let’s see who wins in 2020.
Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.
Once again, you saps can't give anyone something to be in favor of.

Y'all suck every bit as badly as the repubs.
It’s definitely not my fault. I voted for Bernie, doofus.
It's your fault if you vote for Biden by default....It just makes you you a spineless follower.
It makes me pragmatic because it’s the only true vote against Trump who is a complete sack of garbage in comparison. It’s embarrassing to share this country with Trump supporters. The rest of the world is laughing at us. They know he’s a moron. All they have to do is hear him talk for 10 seconds.
It makes you a mindless lemming follower, who is pretending that your dumpster fire is less noxious and toxic than the next one....It makes you more like the people you claim to detest than unlike them.

Sucks to be you.
Say what you want about Biden. I dont care. You’re just incredibly stupid if you vote for Trump. You could just vote third party or not at all but you’re an idiot instead.
I ll be voting for Trump. If it triggers you, it’s a good vote in my book.
So that’s the only reason huh? Wow. Republicans are stupid.
So are Democrats. So is anyone who belongs to a political party. I am and have always been an Independent. So yes, if it triggers you, he gets my vote.
My god that is stupid lol
Stupid is subjective. Why do you care that I vote to trigger you? I am a citizen and a taxpayer. Why may I not vote how I see fit? Please explain yourself.
A vote for Trump is stupid regardless of whether or not you fancy yourself an independent.
Explain why my vote for Trump is stupid. Let’s see how smart you are.
Because Trump is stupid. How hard is this? He is an unprecedented international embarrassment on every level. He makes Bush look like Lincoln. That is how shockingly surreal US politics has become since 2015. No one could have predicted someone as retarded as Trump would become president, but I guess that’s Americans for you. We out do ourselves on the world stage.
Let’s say all that is true (it isn’t) how is MY vote for him stupid? Please explain. Not any vote, MY vote. You said you were smart. So explain. Should be easy for a smart guy?
Hmm well If you think your vote is wasted, then I guess that makes you a dummy who is wasting time.
Nope. You said my vote was stupid. So explain why. Wouldn’t it be wasted it I voted for Biden as well by your logic? So, smart guy, why is MY vote stupid? You are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone after you called yourself “smart”. Hmmm....
It’s inherently stupid for you to vote for a stupid person. I’m really not sure how else to explain this basic logic to you lol

Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.

It's your fault if you vote for Biden by default....It just makes you you a spineless follower.
It makes me pragmatic because it’s the only true vote against Trump who is a complete sack of garbage in comparison. It’s embarrassing to share this country with Trump supporters. The rest of the world is laughing at us. They know he’s a moron. All they have to do is hear him talk for 10 seconds.
It makes you a mindless lemming follower, who is pretending that your dumpster fire is less noxious and toxic than the next one....It makes you more like the people you claim to detest than unlike them.

Sucks to be you.
Say what you want about Biden. I dont care. You’re just incredibly stupid if you vote for Trump. You could just vote third party or not at all but you’re an idiot instead.
So are Democrats. So is anyone who belongs to a political party. I am and have always been an Independent. So yes, if it triggers you, he gets my vote.
Stupid is subjective. Why do you care that I vote to trigger you? I am a citizen and a taxpayer. Why may I not vote how I see fit? Please explain yourself.
A vote for Trump is stupid regardless of whether or not you fancy yourself an independent.
Because Trump is stupid. How hard is this? He is an unprecedented international embarrassment on every level. He makes Bush look like Lincoln. That is how shockingly surreal US politics has become since 2015. No one could have predicted someone as retarded as Trump would become president, but I guess that’s Americans for you. We out do ourselves on the world stage.
Let’s say all that is true (it isn’t) how is MY vote for him stupid? Please explain. Not any vote, MY vote. You said you were smart. So explain. Should be easy for a smart guy?
Hmm well If you think your vote is wasted, then I guess that makes you a dummy who is wasting time.
Nope. You said my vote was stupid. So explain why. Wouldn’t it be wasted it I voted for Biden as well by your logic? So, smart guy, why is MY vote stupid? You are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone after you called yourself “smart”. Hmmm....
It’s inherently stupid for you to vote for a stupid person. I’m really not sure how else to explain this basic logic to you lol
Stupid is subjective. He is a billionaire who married a hot model and became the most powerful man in the world with zero prior political experience. Doubt that is what stupid means. Perhaps you should look up the meaning and see if your picture comes up when you Google the word?

Stupid is how I just made you look in this thread. Learn from it.

It appears I will be voting for Joseph Biden. Voting for anyone else after the prior 3 years, 3-1/2 months or so would be a treasonous act of suicidal insanity.

Sucks to be you.
Yet you'll vote for the hopelessly stupid and corrupt Biden.

Yeah, "basic logic"...Whatta godddam hapless clown you are. :laughing0301:

It appears I will be voting for Joseph Biden. Voting for anyone else after the prior 3 years, 3-1/2 months or so would be a treasonous act of suicidal insanity.
You're not kidding anyone....You'd vote for a Beelzebub himself if he had a (D) by his name.
You are obviously Hellphobic.

Stupid is subjective. He is a billionaire who married a hot model and became the most powerful man in the world with zero prior political experience. Doubt that is what stupid means. Perhaps you should look up the meaning and see if your picture comes up when you Google the word?

Relative stupidity is NOT subjective. Donald Trump is absolutely the stupidest individual to ever hold the office of the presidency.

You're not kidding anyone....You'd vote for a Beelzebub himself if he had a (D) by his name.
There are extremely few people who I would prefer less than Donald Trump as president. Extremely few. You?

Sucks to be you.

That moron would be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if daddy hadn’t given him 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s. Hell I almost blame his dad for him being president right now. From there he got a trophy wife. So impressive!

Relative stupidity is NOT subjective. Donald Trump is absolutely the stupidest individual to ever hold the office of the presidency.
That’s different and no way he is dumber than Dubya. No chance. Zero. And even relative stupidity is subjective.

Sucks to be you.

That moron would be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if daddy hadn’t given him 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s. Hell I almost blame his dad for him being president right now. From there he got a trophy wife. So impressive!
Maybe or maybe not.
Many people squander millions. He made it billions. Sorry, another stupid statement from you. Want to keep digging that hole?

There are extremely few people who I would prefer less than Donald Trump as president. Extremely few. You?
Who did you vote for in 2008 and 2012?

I DOUBT Crick is smart enough to even KNOW who Beelzebub was/is.......

I would vote for Trump if he was running against:
1) Adolph Hitler
2) Ayatollah Khomeini
3) Idi Amin
4) Saddam Hussein
5) Anyone convicted of mass or serial murder (ex: Charles Whitman, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Richard Speck, Jeffrey Dahmer)

Get my drift?

The winner

I would vote for Trump if he was running against:
1) Adolph Hitler
2) Ayatollah Khomeini
3) Idi Amin
4) Saddam Hussein
5) Anyone convicted of mass or serial murder (ex: Charles Whitman, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Richard Speck, Jeffrey Dahmer)

Get my drift?
Yeah. You’re crazy. Thanks for the confirmation.

The winner
Hmmmm....yeah so you vote blue no matter what. Thanks for proving what I suspected.

I DOUBT Crick is smart enough to even KNOW who Beelzebub was/is.......
Did you learn that jibe at recess today?

Forum List

Back