The 13th and 15th amendments combined say former convicts must be allowed to vote.

[
The Supreme Court said that non-citizens have the same civil rights as American citizens.

Where does the constitution say the supreme court has authority to rewrite the constitution (under the fraud of calling it an interpretation).?

You want to change the constitution, go thru the amending process.

A better question would be where the Supreme Court says this. You'll noticed when I asked Billy to cite the Supreme Court finding that non-citizens have the same civil rights as American citizens.....

........he tried to change the topic.

[
Where does the constitution say the supreme court has authority to rewrite the constitution (under the fraud of calling it an interpretation).?

A better question would be where the Supreme Court says this.

Who cares what the court says?. They are not supposed to have the final say on every issue. THINK

[

A better question would be where the Supreme Court says this.

Who cares what the court says?. They are not supposed to have the final say on every issue. THINK

Says you. And why would I give a shit what you have to say. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Per the Federalist Papers its the judiciary that's supposed to interpret the constitution.

But tell us again how the Federalist Papers are wrong....because you say so. It always makes me giggle.

15A -The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

So you can't deny the vote based on previous servitude

13A - Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

So servitude includes punishment for a crime.
Nope.

Forum List

Back