DEAD!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, another "Mini Democrat" shot dead? Can we all say? OH WELL FOOL!!!

Mar 19, 4:39 PM EDT

WOMAN SHOT BY VIRGINIA POLICE WAS HOLDING FAKE GUN

NORFOLK, Va. (AP) -- A 25-year-old black woman was shot and killed by police officers in Virginia on Saturday after threatening them with what turned out to be a fake handgun, police said.

Investigators with the Norfolk Police Department's Vice and Narcotics Division were conducting a surveillance operation when they came across a fight in a parking lot, police said.

News from The Associated Press

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

Doesn't say jack shit about "Democrat", "Republican" or "politics" at all, mini-brain.

What it does say is "mother of four".

Stay classy, asswipe.

Doesn't say jack shit about "Democrat", "Republican" or "politics" at all, mini-brain.

Stay classy, asswipe.

It screams stupid.

Threatened a cop with a fake gun?

Suicide

Yo, another "Mini Democrat" shot dead? Can we all say? OH WELL FOOL!!!

Mar 19, 4:39 PM EDT

WOMAN SHOT BY VIRGINIA POLICE WAS HOLDING FAKE GUN

NORFOLK, Va. (AP) -- A 25-year-old black woman was shot and killed by police officers in Virginia on Saturday after threatening them with what turned out to be a fake handgun, police said.

Investigators with the Norfolk Police Department's Vice and Narcotics Division were conducting a surveillance operation when they came across a fight in a parking lot, police said.

News from The Associated Press

"GTP"
View attachment 68115

Complete idiocy, if you wave a fake gun at police, they have no way of knowing that it's a fake gun, so they must interpret this as hostile situation, so if you're so stupid to do this, you risk being shot and it's your own fault and not fault of the police.

Stay classy, asswipe.

It screams stupid.

Suicide

Remind me --- what kind of bullets do fake guns shoot?

They don't, as far as I know.

Should the cop have stood there and waited for her to prove it was a fake gun, and didn't have bullets?

Stay classy, asswipe.

It screams stupid.

Suicide

Are you going to stand there to determine if gun is fake or real? This split second decision, do you want to risk the gun isn't real, if so you've been shot already.

It's not a matter of what kind of bullets a fake gun shoots. It's a matter of threatening a police officer - I don't care if it's just a toothpick they're being threatened with. Do you really think a threatened officer is going to walk up to someone pointing a gun and ask if he can check the thing out to see if it's real? A lot of these fake guns look realistic as hell. They were already involved in a stressful situation at best, then she gets in the fracas and is threatening an unarmed civilian with the gun ... the officers acted appropriately when she turned the thing on them. If she had been in her house taking care of her four children, it wouldn't have happened in the first place. Right?

Stay classy, asswipe.

Truly tragic for the family. I wonder what drove her to do this? As far as the cops go, this is what happens when you lower the standards to be a cop in the first place, and then don't train them properly. Congrats, policies you approve of, led to the death of this poor woman.

Stay classy, asswipe.

Truly tragic for the family. I wonder what drove her to do this? As far as the cops go, this is what happens when you lower the standards to be a cop in the first place, and then don't train them properly. Congrats, policies you approve of, led to the death of this poor woman.

No clue what the last line means but yes I agree with the coherent part.

Stay classy, asswipe.

It screams stupid.

Suicide

Are you going to stand there to determine if gun is fake or real? This split second decision, do you want to risk the gun isn't real, if so you've been shot already.

Waving a gun -- real or not -- is one level. Shooting it is quite another. Think about it.

Yo, how about saying BRAINLESS!!! You don`t point a GUN, toy or real at a COP? If you do? You`re Dead!!! The American Way!!! Less Welfare to pay now, 4 kids? She would`ve kept going until she reached 10 kids, with different daddies!!!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Stay classy, asswipe.

Standards to be a police officer have been set lower and lower and lower since the 1970's. Which is a progressive goal. Some of the complaints had merit, most didn't. Either way the standards of policing in this country have fallen. Corruption is greater, and the training is lower. Thus more and more you see incompetent people, employed as cops killing people who would not have been killed when police standards were higher. Thus, if you're a progressive, the killings today are as a result of policies that you progressives have been working on.

Stay classy, asswipe.

Standards to be a police officer have been set lower and lower and lower since the 1970's. Which is a progressive goal. Some of the complaints had merit, most didn't. Either way the standards of policing in this country have fallen. Corruption is greater, and the training is lower. Thus more and more you see incompetent people, employed as cops killing people who would not have been killed when police standards were higher. Thus, if you're a progressive, the killings today are as a result of policies that you progressives have been working on.

There is no "progressive goal", since there are no "Progressives". Teddy Roosevelt and Bob LaFollette are gone. That's a fantasy you're addicted to. Has nothing to do with the real world, and certainly nothing to do with me in the present.

Police standards have certainly degraded, I would say 'perverted', but I sure as hell didn't order it or vote for it.

It's not a matter of what kind of bullets a fake gun shoots. It's a matter of threatening a police officer - I don't care if it's just a toothpick they're being threatened with. Do you really think a threatened officer is going to walk up to someone pointing a gun and ask if he can check the thing out to see if it's real? A lot of these fake guns look realistic as hell. They were already involved in a stressful situation at best, then she gets in the fracas and is threatening an unarmed civilian with the gun ... the officers acted appropriately when she turned the thing on them. If she had been in her house taking care of her four children, it wouldn't have happened in the first place. Right?

No, sorry, you don't get to pick of unarmed people just because you think you might maybe be under a threat in the near future. When we start accepting that standard we enable Überpolice.

I don't know about lower standards for police officers, but I do know my grandson has been going through very rigorous interviews, physical evaluations, etc. He's been coming through with flying colors, but when you have one opening and "X" applicants, only one is going to hired. Although, in my heart of hearts I think his deadbeat dad may have screwed up the first application for him. My daughter told me just last night that he had an interview with another department and when he walked in, the recruiter told him it was good to see him again ... which completely threw my grandson because he had never seen the guy in his life. My daughter asked what the guy's name was ... she knew exactly who it was ... and he knew my grandson because of his name alone. Years back, my daughter and grandson were under almost constant surveillance by the police due to the issues she was up against with her ex. There was one period of time when she and I were living together that someone was physically in the house with her 24 hours a day - not cops, but friends of hers. It was that bad. So this department has real clear "background info."

My son was an Army MP for twenty years and it's amazing the Facebook posts from people in all walks of his life respect and admire him. He's now a civilian cop. When he was with a county department a friend told him to try for an open city position. The Chief met him at the front door - which kind of threw him because he was not expecting that greeting. Now he's a city cop. After all these years, worrying about him and his safety and well being is sort of ingrained. He is my rock - as well as the rock of both of his sisters.

No, sorry, you don't get to pick of unarmed people just because you think you might maybe be under a threat in the near future. When we start accepting that standard we enable Überpolice.

Don't know what to tell you, Babe. Until you've walked in the shoes of a police officer and face what they do on a daily basis I wouldn't be so judgmental.

Stay classy, asswipe.

It screams stupid.

Suicide

Especially with all of the current, and most recent..... Police Officer involved shootings, and deaths of Police Officers.

Yeah, most likely I would have "double tapped" her to the chest also.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back