The 100 Year War on Palestine

Read more.
Lie less.

In 1922 750,000 people lived in Mandatory Palestine.
84,000 were Jews.
In 1948 750,000 (more than 50%) of Palestinians were displaced from their legal property by Jews.
In 1967 another 440,000 Palestinians are displaced by Jewish terrorists.
After '67 240,000 Palestinian residences are revoked.
By 2008. 5.3 million Palestinians are living in exile.
View attachment 685874
RFLMAO what "LEGAL PROPERTY" squatting is not "LEGAL"

to what "race" do you refer-----SKANK!!!! It was a festival
of your favorite kind-----a murderous pogrom leaving children
with slit throats lying in pools of their own blood whilst
muslims yelled ALLAHUAKBAR -----and counting
400 SURVIVED the filth of muslim murder----and fled
Wrong! They hid in the basements of their Muslim neighbors.

Wrong! They hid in the basements of their Muslim neighbors.
nope---the entire population FLED islamic carnage. From where do you get your history-----Surada?. After they left the jewish holy sites and the cemetery and synagogues and homes were pillaged and vandalized by THEIR MUSLIM NEIGHBORS ----are some jews still living in those basements in your fantasy world?
There were no jews at all in Hebron between 1948 and 1967
----not even for "pilgrimage"

nope---the entire population FLED islamic carnage. From where do you get your history-----Surada?. After they left the jewish holy sites and the cemetery and synagogues and homes were pillaged and vandalized by THEIR MUSLIM NEIGHBORS ----are some jews still living in those basements in your fantasy world?
There were no jews at all in Hebron between 1948 and 1967
----not even for "pilgrimage"
How could they have left when it was Zionists who started the riot!

What ''official statistics''?

Official wiki statistics?

🤣
Convince me you know more than Wiki about these statistics
330px-Palestine_Land_ownership_by_sub-district_%281945%29.jpg

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

But 400 didn't and they were saved by fucking Muslims!
Yes, you are right though the number saved by neighbours I am getting at the moment is 300

An American tourist named Aharon Reuven Bernzweig recalls that a neighboring Arab family protected him and 33 other Jews. “Five times the Arabs stormed our house with axes, and all the while those wild murderers kept screaming at the Arabs who were standing guard to hand over the Jews. They, in turn, shouted back that they had not hidden any Jews and knew nothing.”

Some of these Arab righteous gentiles saved Jews at great personal risk. Eliezer Dan Slonim’s sister Rivka later recounted the amazing story of the neighbor who saved her and her father: “The mob arrived at our house and we heard Abu Shaker’s voice: ‘Go away! You may not come here! You’ll have to kill me first.’ He was 75 years old, but a strong man. A man from the mob raised his sword and said: ‘I’ll kill you, traitor!’ Abu Shaker replied: ‘Go ahead and kill! There is a rabbinical family here, and they are my family.’ The sword pierced his foot, but he refused to move even after the mob had retreated. When we tried to bring him inside for treatment, he refused out of fear that they would return.”

Similar stories abound. Of the 550 Jews in Hebron that day, 67 were butchered. Roughly 130 hid, or pretended to be dead, or were lucky enough to live in homes left miraculously untouched. Approximately three hundred Jews were protected by 28 Arab neighbors.

Think about that for a second: 28 people saving 300. Neighbors protecting neighbors. In all this darkness, what a glimmer of potential hope for the Middle East.

The Hebron riot ended at 10:30 that Shabbat morning – mere hours after it began.

Yes, you are right though the number saved by neighbours I am getting at the moment is 300

read it again and try to use your head----300 SURVIVORS does not mean "saved by arab
neighbors" any more than what ever number of GAZANS
survived the recent "break of dawn" conflict translates
to "saved by jews" There are always survivors

read it again and try to use your head----300 SURVIVORS does not mean "saved by arab
neighbors" any more than what ever number of GAZANS
survived the recent "break of dawn" conflict translates
to "saved by jews" There are always survivors
I suggest you read it for the first time. That is exactly what it says and at great risk to their own lives. This information has been available for years and years, You just always answer with abuse and hope that will make sure no true information gets posted. I will not answer any more of your trash.

I suggest you read it for the first time. That is exactly what it says and at great risk to their own lives. This information has been available for years and years, You just always answer with abuse and hope that will make sure no true information gets posted. I will not answer any more of your trash.
Speaking of trash---I am very well aware of the history
of Hebron-----lots of people were murdered by arabs.
I saw the REAL pictures of kids lying in pools of their own blood----the information PROVIDED was something
like 300 survivors------there are always survivors---
SOME of the survivors had hidden in arab homes
some faced the British military people.
AND THAT IS IT. ---btw ----the people who did the
MURDERING were arab neighbors much to
your DELIGHT----TRASHY BITCH. -----roflmao at
the "true information" from the islamo nazi sow.
How did you celebrate the HOLY HOLIDAY?

Thank you for the correction!
the correction is a little faulty---at least according
to a reasonable reading of the material provided.
The number of SURVIVORS seems to be 300. There
is no reason to believe that all of the 300 were
"saved by arab neighbors". (silly sophistry) There is good reason to believe that some were and a few
MAY have been saved by the presence of British
officials. (probably very few) and a few just not dead.
There is clear reason to believe that the murders were committed by arab neighbors and not visitors from the moon. ----about 69 killed----out of about 800
jews------thus ROUGHLY 8 % of the entire community
in a completely undefended and unprovoked rampage
lasting 3 days.

the correction is a little faulty---at least according
to a reasonable reading of the material provided.
The number of SURVIVORS seems to be 300. There
is no reason to believe that all of the 300 were
"saved by arab neighbors". (silly sophistry) There is good reason to believe that some were and a few
MAY have been saved by the presence of British
officials. (probably very few) and a few just not dead.
There is clear reason to believe that the murders were committed by arab neighbors and not visitors from the moon. ----about 69 killed----out of about 800
jews------thus ROUGHLY 8 % of the entire community
in a completely undefended and unprovoked rampage
lasting 3 days.
Now that you agree on the number saved, can you at least say thank to those Muslim neighbors? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Forum List

Back