The 100 Year War on Palestine

The entity called the Palistine mandate.
the entity called the PALISTINE MANDATE is divided
between jews and "arabs/muslims" The entity called
PALESTINE when it was first named "palestina" by
Roman invaders was Jewish land. Arab muslims in the
area and throut the world term that entire land
"MUSLIM LAND" feel free to ask questions

the entity called the PALISTINE MANDATE is divided
between jews and "arabs/muslims" The entity called
PALESTINE when it was first named "palestina" by
Roman invaders was Jewish land. Arab muslims in the
area and throut the world term that entire land
"MUSLIM LAND" feel free to ask questions
It's both your land - learn to share!

It's both your land - learn to share!
to what does your "IT.." refer. Have you ever discussed
you theory of "both" or "share" with actual live muslims?
Not too long ago-----in fact not as long ago as the Romans
renamed that land they called JUDEA----"palestina" there
were jews living in the land now called "Arabia" Do you consider
"Arabia" as belonging to both jews and "arabs" How about
Afghanistan ---belong to hindus and muslims? Pakistan?
Bangla Desh?

Who didn't even call themselves "Palestinian" until after the establishment of Israel.
Because they didn't have to assert themselves until they were bullied into a corner and needed to claim their identity as separate from the invaders.

Because they didn't have to assert themselves until they were bullied into a corner and needed to claim their identity as separate from the invaders.
can you expand on that notion? I am especially
fascinated by your use of the phrase "bullied into
a corner" and your implication that a "people"
or "nation" does not exist until it is "bullied into
a corner (????)

a corner (????)
No, you're allowing your arrogance to label my words with your own malignant interpretations. I didn't say that a people or Nation doesn't exist until they are bullied into a corner. I said they don't assert themselves to others until they are put there because they don't have to otherwise. Otherwise they just exist. When someone else moves in and starts drawing lines around them they are forced to do that. They are forced to say that this is us and this is ours.

Go back again and read what I said side by side with what you wrote and try to tell me you didn't twist it.

Leftist fuckwag.

No, you're allowing your arrogance to label my words with your own malignant interpretations. I didn't say
oh gee----now the "arrogance meme" which suggests a jelly-bean school influence. I asked
for YOUR interpretation of your own words

oh gee----now the "arrogance meme" which suggests a jelly-bean school influence. I asked
for YOUR interpretation of your own words
I already gave it on both posts. Interpret myself?? Why would I have to do that unless you just somehow didn't understand plain English?? I guess the jelly beans in your diet are just inhibiting your skills or whatnot. And I was dead serious when I said you're arrogant, yo'. It's not a meme, this is reality.

I already gave it on both posts. Interpret myself?? Why would I have to do that unless you just somehow didn't understand plain English?? I guess the jelly beans in your diet are just inhibiting your skills or whatnot. And I was dead serious when I said you're arrogant, yo'. It's not a meme, this is reality.
have you always had trouble expressing your thoughts in writing?

have you always had trouble expressing your thoughts in writing?
Not since I won second place in a school-wide writing competition in school, nor since writing accounting and psychology reports in college and getting A's on them, nor since writing detailed construction inspection reports for several employers nor since communicating reality to assholes like you.

But thanks for asking!
ASSHOLE

Not since I won second place in a school-wide writing competition in school, nor since writing accounting and psychology reports in college and getting A's on them, nor since writing detailed construction inspection reports for several employers nor since communicating reality to assholes like you.

But thanks for asking!
ASSHOLE
OH how impressive----I was SPECIFICALLY ASKED to run the "REMEDIAL" room for students in my
college who could not live up to the (gawd help us) very demanding rigors of "freshman comp."
That silly school treated Freshman comp. much as
the "sciences" dept. treated CALCULUS----a means
of CULLING THE HERD I Aced BOTH calculus
idiot "freshman comp"-----the people in the
remedial room were just as defensive of the garble
they produced as are YOU -----vestigal gastrophore!!!!!

a corner (????)
The child is just repeating the simple-minded themes he has heard rather than expressing any actual knowledge on the subject.

The kid even refers to Jews as "invaders" of the land they have inhabited for 3500 years.

Forum List

Back