Temporary Zone 1 for Israel/Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Not sure if mods (excluding the vehement anti-Isrsel ones) have taken a look recently at the Israel/Palestine forum. It has descended into such a hotbed of slurs and hatred against Jews - often cloaked in the code word “Zionist,” but dripping with such utter contempt and double standards the meaning is clear - that it seems to have become a refuge for Stormfront users.

The attacks are so vicious - almost Nazi-like at tImes - that a civil discussion is not possible. I wonder since a Zone 1 thread was set up for a specific black poster to discuss racism, could we not TEMPORARILY at least afford the same protections in this case?

The forum has become a venue for complaints about Jews (NOT Israelis), and even people I thought were decent are crawling out of the woodwork with demeaning remarks about Jews. With Jews removing mezzuzim, having to hire military to stand post at synogogues, Jews being warned not to wear their Jewish jewelry, does USMB really want to be part of spreading the Jew-hate?

Zionist is a word.

It means one obsessed with Ch 1 of Book of Joshua and murdering millions to give that land "back to Israel"

Einstein of course called it what it really is, Zionist FASCISM...

Once again, if even a rightwing scumbag such as this can recognize that what the Jewish State of Israel is currently engaged in, is genocide against the Palestinians, then even the dumbest and/or blindest man can recognize it.

Zionist is a word.

It means one obsessed with Ch 1 of Book of Joshua and murdering millions to give that land "back to Israel"

Einstein of course called it what it really is, Zionist FASCISM...

Zionist is a word
1712696204865.png

Count me in, under the dictionary definition.

Zionist is a word
View attachment 929817
Count me in, under the dictionary definition.

OK, but it is really all about this...

Notice that the Euphrates River is in IRAQ = why there was always another lie to justify invading Iraq as the last one Faux News pushed got busted... and then replaced with another....

Yellowcake from Niger
Centerfuge
Iraq giving chem to AQ

LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

all about this....

After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west.

I like you a lot, and your opinions are great….but are you Jewish, and being targeted right here in America?
Not his point. His point is that Zone 1 and Zone 2 nonsense is the kind of shit that impedes free speech.

The cure for illegitimate speech isn’t any kind of censorship. It has been and remains: more free speech.

Not sure if mods (excluding the vehement anti-Isrsel ones) have taken a look recently at the Israel/Palestine forum. It has descended into such a hotbed of slurs and hatred against Jews - often cloaked in the code word “Zionist,” but dripping with such utter contempt and double standards the meaning is clear - that it seems to have become a refuge for Stormfront users.

The attacks are so vicious - almost Nazi-like at tImes - that a civil discussion is not possible. I wonder since a Zone 1 thread was set up for a specific black poster to discuss racism, could we not TEMPORARILY at least afford the same protections in this case?

The forum has become a venue for complaints about Jews (NOT Israelis), and even people I thought were decent are crawling out of the woodwork with demeaning remarks about Jews. With Jews removing mezzuzim, having to hire military to stand post at synogogues, Jews being warned not to wear their Jewish jewelry, does USMB really want to be part of spreading the Jew-hate?
Why can't people in the Middle East just chill?
On a previous site, they finally just had to close that forum down. I don't even like to talk about it.

Not his point. His point is that Zone 1 and Zone 2 nonsense is the kind of shit that impedes free speech.

The cure for illegitimate speech isn’t any kind of censorship. It has been and remains: more free speech.
So this forum can descend to the point where people like that Marc bigot can get his rocks off calling a Jew Hitler? We don’t let bigots call blacks the n-word.

Why can't people in the Middle East just chill?
On a previous site, they finally just had to close that forum down. I don't even like to talk about it.
it’s hard to “chill” when Muslim savages break into Jewish communities and torture hundreds of families to death - aiming especially for children.

So this forum can descend to the point where people like that Marc bigot can get his rocks off calling a Jew Hitler? We don’t let bigots call blacks the n-word.
MalxolmExLax is a racist idiot. Stop taking him seriously.

But although I am not a first amendment free speech absolutist, I still commend the ACLU for their traditional support for free speech. The vermin American Nazis wanted to march in a neighborhood in Skokie Illinois which harbored a fair number of Jewish holocaust survivors.

Obviously, they were just abusing free speech to make waves and cause concern and alarm and foment angst. But that wasn’t a good basis to deny them their parade permit. The proper solution is to let them march. Maybe ignore them. Or line the streets and wear clown outfits and flip them off. Or maybe it is better to just reply with the cold hard facts about what the Hitler war machine perpetrated against the Jews (and others) in Nazi Germany.

Similarly, we all see what Malcolm ExLax is all about. But the cure isn’t to silence him and his boundless hatred and racism. It’s to refute him and educate others about how wrong he is.

it’s hard to “chill” when Muslim savages break into Jewish communities and torture hundreds of families to death - aiming especially for children.
OK, so maybe not people in the Middle East. How about the people discussing the issues that don't live there?
A little chilling amongst that group might go a long way to achieving nothing, which is equal to what the frothing at the mouth club achieves.

MalxolmExLax is a racist idiot. Stop taking him seriously.

But although I am not a first amendment free speech absolutist, I still commend the ACLU for their traditional support for free speech. The vermin American Nazis wanted to march in a neighborhood in Skokie Illinois which harbored a fair number of Jewish holocaust survivors.

Obviously, they were just abusing free speech to make waves and cause concern and alarm and foment angst. But that wasn’t a good basis to deny them their parade permit. The proper solution is to let them march. Maybe ignore them. Or line the streets and wear clown outfits and flip them off. Or maybe it is better to just reply with the cold hard facts about what the Hitler war machine perpetrated against the Jews (and others) in Nazi Germany.

Similarly, we all see what Malcolm ExLax is all about. But the cure isn’t to silence him and his boundless hatred and racism. It’s to refute him and educate others about how wrong he is.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back