The 100 Year War on Palestine

there are something like 4.5 million "palestinians"
in Gaza and the "west bank". Imagine ONLY
8% of them being killed in an unprovoked, undefended
attack by hordes of Israelis. Try some perspective.

Now that you agree on the number saved, can you at least say thank to those Muslim neighbors? Pretty please, with sugar on top?
THOSE muslim neighbors have been thanked
profusely already as have the good people who
resisted the nazi murder program. You are
DESPERATE. There are always survivors of every
pogrom.

THOSE muslim neighbors have been thanked
profusely already as have the good people who
resisted the nazi murder program. You are
DESPERATE. There are always survivors of every
pogrom.
No, but I want you to thank them personally to prove to me you are a human being and not some bullshit Jew-bot!

No, but I want you to thank them personally to prove to me you are a human being and not some bullshit Jew-bot!
Keep "wanting" ----I---the jew bot----have PERSONALLY
saved some muslims------I do not expect to be THANKED
BY THE UMMAH. -----go and insist that the UMMAH
THANK the jewish doctors of their world---and their
HISTORY

Keep "wanting" ----I---the jew bot----have PERSONALLY
saved some muslims------I do not expect to be THANKED
BY THE UMMAH. -----go and insist that the UMMAH
THANK the jewish doctors of their world---and their
HISTORY
Well, I don't care what you say, I will thank you for your service! You saved more Muslims than I have!

I don't know.
Did they ever lie about a "land without a people for a people without a land?"
330px-Rev._Dr._Alexander_Keith01.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_land_without_a_people_for_a_people_without_a_land#History
Harvard-trained historian Howard M. Sachar writes that from 1922-1946, 100,000 Arabs entered the country from the surrounding lands[1]. Winston Churchill added that, "[d]espite the fact that they were never persecuted, masses of Arabs poured into the country and multiplied until the Arab population grew more than what all of world Jewry could add to the Jewish population."
[1] Howard M. Sachar, A History of Israel, Alfred A. Knopf 1996, p.167

I don't know the answer to that question. But I do know over 400 Jews lives were saved by their Muslim neighbors during the 1929 Hebron riots.
In actuality, there were about 300 rescued by two dozen righteous people out of an Hebron Arab population of 18,000.

Herein lies the problem to this Middle East conflict -- people pontificating on a subject they don't fully grasp.

How could they have left when it was Zionists who started the riot!
The week before the Hebron massacre, the Muslims were spouting incendiary language that Jews were attacking the al-Aqsa mosque -- chief among them, Mufti Amin al-Hussieni, the same Mufti who in 1942 wanted to import the Nazi extermination camps to the northwest Samarian hills.

The week before the Hebron massacre, the Muslims were spouting incendiary language that Jews were attacking the al-Aqsa mosque -- chief among them, Mufti Amin al-Hussieni, the same Mufti who in 1942 wanted to import the Nazi extermination camps to the northwest Samarian hills.
You had Jews going down to the Wall and claiming it theirs. That's what started the riots. Jewish selfishness.

You had Jews going down to the Wall and claiming it theirs. That's what started the riots. Jewish selfishness.
Selfishness? For praying at their wall, near their holiest site, in the Jewish People's city of Jerusalem?

A tourist booklet issued in English in 1925 by the Supreme Moslem Council states that the Temple Mount site "is one of the oldest in the world. Its sanctity dates from the earliest times. Its identity with the site of Solomon’s Temple is beyond dispute."

"A recently studied inscription from a mosque near Hebron offers insight into how, until the mid-20th century, the Muslim world considered Jerusalem’s Dome of the Rock to be the successor to two ancient Jewish shrines that formerly stood atop the Temple Mount.

"The previously overlooked dedicatory inscription from the Mosque of Umar in Nuba, a village nearly 26 kilometers (16 miles) southwest of Jerusalem, mentions the village as an endowment for the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque. But what’s striking is that the Dome of the Rock is referred to in the text as 'the rock of the Bayt al-Maqdis' — literally, 'The Holy Temple' — a verbatim translation of the Hebrew term for the Jerusalem temple that early Muslims employed to refer to Jerusalem as a whole, and the gold-domed shrine in particular."

In 1951, Palestinian Arab historian and then-mayor of East Jerusalem, Aref al-Aref, wrote that "the ruins of Solomon's Temple are under al-Aqsa [Mosque]"

Selfishness? For praying at their wall, near their holiest site, in the Jewish People's city of Jerusalem?

A tourist booklet issued in English in 1925 by the Supreme Moslem Council states that the Temple Mount site "is one of the oldest in the world. Its sanctity dates from the earliest times. Its identity with the site of Solomon’s Temple is beyond dispute."

"A recently studied inscription from a mosque near Hebron offers insight into how, until the mid-20th century, the Muslim world considered Jerusalem’s Dome of the Rock to be the successor to two ancient Jewish shrines that formerly stood atop the Temple Mount.

"The previously overlooked dedicatory inscription from the Mosque of Umar in Nuba, a village nearly 26 kilometers (16 miles) southwest of Jerusalem, mentions the village as an endowment for the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque. But what’s striking is that the Dome of the Rock is referred to in the text as 'the rock of the Bayt al-Maqdis' — literally, 'The Holy Temple' — a verbatim translation of the Hebrew term for the Jerusalem temple that early Muslims employed to refer to Jerusalem as a whole, and the gold-domed shrine in particular."

In 1951, Palestinian Arab historian and then-mayor of East Jerusalem, Aref al-Aref, wrote that "the ruins of Solomon's Temple are under al-Aqsa [Mosque]"

It's just as much their Wall than it is yours. For Christ-sake, learn to share.

good point----I am not going to give into MUSLIM SELFISHNESS---and
will soon claim my share of the giant turd in the sand of Mecca

RE: The 100 Year War on Palestine
SUBTOPIC: Selfishness
※→ irosie91, et al,

(OPENING) In any large population, there is bound to be a segment of that group that will have the mental set of entitlement creating an atmosphere of conflict escalation.

Capture from Posting #418.png

good point----I am not going to give into MUSLIM SELFISHNESS---and
will soon claim my share of the giant turd in the sand of Mecca
(COMMENT)
All the Islamic Holy Sites [
(such as) Mecca, Medina, al-Aqsa, and Karbala] have factions that claim ownership.
Everyone has to notice that certain factions are actively working against peace in order to keep donor cash flows coming.

• States should explicitly recognize in domestic legislation the prohibition of all
  • advocacy that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence as
  • provided by Article 20(2) of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back