The 100 Year War on Palestine

It's just as much their Wall than it is yours. For Christ-sake, learn to share.
The land either belongs to the Jewish People or the Arabs. I say the former.

When two parties to a dispute go to court to settle their difference, the first words the judge utters are, "start from the beginning, and present any evidence you have."

One of the earliest mention of Israel can be found in the 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Mesha Stele, commissioned by the king of Moab (present-day Jordan), where he mentions Israel and a king of Israel, namely, Omri. The Mesha Stele is currently housed at The Louvre in Paris, France.

If you claim that the land belongs to the "Palestinians" then it should be reflected in the archaeological records. Cite one archaeological evidence for the "Palestinians."

The land either belongs to the Jewish People or the Arabs. I say the former.

When two parties to a dispute go to court to settle their difference, the first words the judge utters are, "start from the beginning, and present any evidence you have."

One of the earliest mention of Israel can be found in the 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Mesha Stele, commissioned by the king of Moab (present-day Jordan), where he mentions Israel and a king of Israel, namely, Omri. The Mesha Stele is currently housed at The Louvre in Paris, France.

If you claim that the land belongs to the "Palestinians" then it should be reflected in the archaeological records. Cite one archaeological evidence for the "Palestinians."
The land belongs to both of you!

Your entire problem can be summed up in one word...SELFISH!
SILLY----I am willing to SHARE the black turd in the
sand -----AND ----the port city of Aden ---AND
the SINAI DESERT and-----well not Alexandria----
that city is ALL OURS

The land belongs to both of you!
This is not evidence. Let's try again.

The 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Tel Dan Stele, commissioned by the king of Damascus, mentions Israel and the House of David. The Tel Dan Stele is at the Israel Museum.

Your turn, cite one archaeological evidence for the "Palestinians."

Strike one, btw.

The 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Tel Dan Stele, commissioned by the king of Damascus, mentions Israel and the House of David. The Tel Dan Stele is at the Israel Museum.

Strike one, btw.
There is no evidence of the diaspora.

RE: The 100 Year War on Palestine
SUBTOPIC: Wild Exaggeration - or - What Is...
※→ et al,

(OPENING) The people engaged in this conversation and discussions must be able to extrapolate what was commonly understood as "Customary Law" then (late 19th Century - early 20th Century) - as it unfolds today in the 21st Century.

Humanitarian Occupation → Not a term of art in international law, humanitarian occupation, clearly an extrapolation from the so-called right of humanitarian intervention has been defined as ‘the assumption of governing authority over a state or portion thereof by an international actor for the express purpose of creating liberal, democratic order’: Fox, Humanitarian Occupation ( 2008 ), 4. Its salient elements are the cessation of human rights abuses and the establishment of a new and democratic government (hence ‘humanitarian’), and the administration of the territory by an (interim) governing authority akin to that of belligerent occupation (hence ‘occupation’): ibid ., 3–4.
SOURCE: Parry & Grant Encyclopaedic Dictionary of International Law, Copyright ˝ 2009 by Oxford University Press, Inc. Published by Oxford University Press, Inc. 198 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10016 Volume "H" p269

We must also remember that the Hague Convention (1907) and the Geneva Convention Series are considered to be the definitive source of basic data when it comes to either both International and Non-International Armed Conflicts (AICs and NIACs)... The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is the custodian of the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Database. When the Israelis say, ever so quietly, they are, in part (with reservations) exercising the Humanitarian Occupation. And that is an important statement in itself. Prior to the 1948 decision on Self-Determination (Israeli Independence), much of what we talk about today is new. The conditions are in a state of constant evolution.

Your entire problem can be summed up in one word...SELFISH!
(COMMENT)
This is but one example of the Arab Palestinian Drama Queen Stance. "Selfish" implies that the Israelis are principally concerned with issues central to revenue-generating prospects (greater business connections, commercial lines of imports and exports, technology development) and the improvement in the quality of life for Israeli citizens.

You simply do not see that in the ways and means of the Arab Palestinian leaders.

As long as you're willing to acknowledge East Jerusalem is all theirs!
(COMMENT)

Again, you are speaking out of context. The issue of Jerusalem is NOT a real estate determination. It is a matter of territorial sovereignty. The issue here is really a question of the Arab Palestinian decisions on destiny. Do the Arab Palestinians really want to lag further and further behind in human development - or - would the Arab Palestinians like to hitch their wagon to Israel? Remember, Israel ranks higher than any nation in the Middle East.

Strike one, btw.
(COMMENT)

Our friend "Ria Longhorn" right on target. The Dan Stela fragment does mention the reality of that time (House of David). But I question the evaluation of the scientific methodology. Is the Stela fragment a "Biblical"
(faith-based analysis) discovery - or - is it a true Archaeology (science-based evaluations) Discovery?

But all that aside, even if all the outrageous claims and demands being made by the Hostile Arab Palestinian component

(COMMENT)

In my opinion, you are using the term "evidence" quite out of context.

diaspora.
In the 700s BC the Assyrian Empire captured northern Israel. Early in the 500s BC, Babylonians conquered southern Israel, destroyed the Temple, and sent some of the Jews away into slavery. This event marked the beginning of the Diaspora, which means “scattering.” From then on, the Jewish people were no longer together in one place.​
SOURCE: BRITANNICA STUDENT ENCYCLOPEDIA (2010),
Copyright © 2010 by Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. Volume 4D p 38

evidences of international law
An ambiguous term, ‘sometimes referring to the substantive rules set forth in treaties, judicial decisions and State papers, and sometimes being confined to “documentary sources” in which the substantive rules of international law find expression.​
SOURCES: See Rousseau, I [Principes Généraux du Droit International Public] , 109 ff . In the first sense “evidences of international law” is identical with international law and in the second meaning it may be taken literally as indicating where documentary evidence of international law may be found’: Briggs, The Law of Nations, (2nd ed.), 44. Though the Committee on the Progressive Development of International Law and its Codification, which drew up the plans for the International Law Commission, employed the term (Report, U.N. Doc. A/AC. 10/51, para. 18), the Commission’s Statute speaks rather of ‘evidence’ of customary law in the context of making such more readily available (art. 24). See Parry, The Sources and Evidences of International Law ( 1965 ), passim; Briggs, The International Law Commission ( 1975 ), 203–204​

.All the analysis is not yet complete. I'm waiting for the Scientific Methodology to make there position known.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Wild Exaggeration - or - What Is...
※→ et al,

(OPENING) The people engaged in this conversation and discussions must be able to extrapolate what was commonly understood as "Customary Law" then (late 19th Century - early 20th Century) - as it unfolds today in the 21st Century.

Humanitarian Occupation → Not a term of art in international law, humanitarian occupation, clearly an extrapolation from the so-called right of humanitarian intervention has been defined as ‘the assumption of governing authority over a state or portion thereof by an international actor for the express purpose of creating liberal, democratic order’: Fox, Humanitarian Occupation ( 2008 ), 4. Its salient elements are the cessation of human rights abuses and the establishment of a new and democratic government (hence ‘humanitarian’), and the administration of the territory by an (interim) governing authority akin to that of belligerent occupation (hence ‘occupation’): ibid ., 3–4.
SOURCE: Parry & Grant Encyclopaedic Dictionary of International Law, Copyright ˝ 2009 by Oxford University Press, Inc. Published by Oxford University Press, Inc. 198 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10016 Volume "H" p269

We must also remember that the Hague Convention (1907) and the Geneva Convention Series are considered to be the definitive source of basic data when it comes to either bothInternational and Non-International Armed Conflicts (AICs and NIACs)... The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is the custodian of the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Database. When the Israelis say, ever so quietly, they are, in part (with reservations) exercising the Humanitarian Occupation. And that is an important statement in itself. Prior to the 1948 decision on Self-Determination (Israeli Independence), much of what we talk about today is new. The conditions are in a state of constant evolution.

(COMMENT)

This is but one example of the Arab Palestinian Drama Queen Stance. "Selfish" implies that the Israelis are principally concerned with issues central to revenue-generating prospects (greater business connections, commercial lines of imports and exports, technology development) and the improvement in the quality of life for Israeli citizens.

You simply do not see that in the ways and means of the Arab Palestinian leaders.

(COMMENT)

Again, you are speaking out of context. The issue of Jerusalem is NOT a real estate determination. It is a matter of territorial sovereignty. The issue here is really a question of the Arab Palestinian decisions on destiny. Do the Arab Palestinians really want to lag further and further behind in human development - or - would the Arab Palestinians like to hitch their wagon to Israel? Remember, Israel ranks higher than any nation in the Middle East.

(COMMENT)

Our friend "Ria Longhorn" right on target. The Dan Stela fragment does mention the reality of that time (House of David). But I question the evaluation of the scientific methodology. Is the Stela fragment a "Biblical"
(faith-based analysis) discovery - or - is it a true Archaeology (science-based evaluations) Discovery?

But all that aside, even if all the outrageous claims and demands being made by the Hostile Arab Palestinian component

(COMMENT)

In my opinion, you are using the term "evidence" quite out of context.

diaspora.
In the 700s BC the Assyrian Empire captured northern Israel. Early in the 500s BC, Babylonians conquered southern Israel, destroyed the Temple, and sent some of the Jews away into slavery. This event marked the beginning of the Diaspora, which means “scattering.” From then on, the Jewish people were no longer together in one place.​
SOURCE: BRITANNICA STUDENT ENCYCLOPEDIA (2010),
Copyright © 2010 by Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. Volume 4D p 38

evidences of international law
An ambiguous term, ‘sometimes referring to the substantive rules set forth in treaties, judicial decisions and State papers, and sometimes being confined to “documentary sources” in which the substantive rules of international law find expression.​
SOURCES: See Rousseau, I [Principes Généraux du Droit International Public] , 109 ff . In the first sense “evidences of international law” is identical with international law and in the second meaning it may be taken literally as indicating where documentary evidence of international law may be found’: Briggs, The Law of Nations, (2nd ed.), 44. Though the Committee on the Progressive Development of International Law and its Codification, which drew up the plans for the International Law Commission, employed the term (Report, U.N. Doc. A/AC. 10/51, para. 18), the Commission’s Statute speaks rather of ‘evidence’ of customary law in the context of making such more readily available (art. 24). See Parry, The Sources and Evidences of International Law ( 1965 ), passim; Briggs, The International Law Commission ( 1975 ), 203–204​

.All the analysis is not yet complete. I'm waiting for the Scientific Methodology to make there position known.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Will you please spare me the data dump.

SUBTOPIC: Citing Sources and Making Known Attributions...
※→ Billo_Really, et al,

Will you please spare me the data dump.
(COMMENT)
I am confused. I cited my sources for the reasoning behind my comment, and you call it a data dump? Hummm... And here I thought I was following the USMB Site Guidelines and Regulations.

Are you saying I should ignore the Guidelines?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Citing Sources and Making Known Attributions...
※→ Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)
I am confused. I cited my sources for the reasoning behind my comment, and you call it a data dump? Hummm... And here I thought I was following the USMB Site Guidelines and Regulations.

Are you saying I should ignore the Guidelines?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I'm just asking you to be a little more succinct.

Strike two. This is logorrhea. One last time, shall we?

The 13th Century BCE archaeological find, the Merneptah Stele, commissioned by the king of Egypt, mentions Israel. The Merneptah Stele is housed at the Egyptian Museum.

Strike two. This is logorrhea. One last time, shall we?

The 13th Century BCE archaeological find, the Merneptah Stele, commissioned by the king of Egypt, mentions Israel. The Merneptah Stele is housed at the Egyptian Museum.

There was no diaspora. It was physically impossible to transfer an entire population of people over a 1000 miles of desert. They did not have the technology to pull this off!

There was no diaspora. It was physically impossible to transfer an entire population of people over a 1000 miles of desert. They did not have the technology to pull this off!
I have given you ample opportunity to present evidence for the "Palestinians," to no avail. As I stated before: the land belongs to the Jewish People.

Strike three!

Forum List

Back