Stop the War in Gaza.

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
This is where we are.

These proud members of the global Empire of Palestine hardly flinch when China commits genocide against its Uyghurs, Iran its Kurds, and Putin the Chechens or Ukrainians.
They can find no complaints with the fact that neo-Ottoman Turkey resumes, in Nagorno-Karabakh, its endless war against the Armenian people.

I see no mobilizations on campus when an Arab state, Syria, kills not just thousands, but hundreds of thousands of civilians, backed by Iran, which promises even greater massacres against Jews and anyone in the region who dares to oppose it.

But, now it’s about Israel.

^^
Never mind that it was the IDF itself that, in the humanitarian convoy drama, initiated the investigation concluding (an uncommon thing in a “genocidal” army!) that it shared responsibility for accidental civilian deaths.

Never mind that the U.S. would later manage to kill five Palestinian civilians with an airdrop, not because anyone intended to do so but because it is difficult to operate humanitarian missions in a war zone.

Never mind that a fifth of the population of this country “under apartheid” is made up of Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians, who (without mentioning the Christian, Druze or Bedouin minorities) enjoy the same civil rights as their fellow Jewish citizens.

^^
Never mind that it was the IDF itself that, in the humanitarian convoy drama, initiated the investigation concluding (an uncommon thing in a “genocidal” army!) that it shared responsibility for accidental civilian deaths.

Never mind that the U.S. would later manage to kill five Palestinian civilians with an airdrop, not because anyone intended to do so but because it is difficult to operate humanitarian missions in a war zone.

Never mind that a fifth of the population of this country “under apartheid” is made up of Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians, who (without mentioning the Christian, Druze or Bedouin minorities) enjoy the same civil rights as their fellow Jewish citizens.
the airdrop that killed people was not by the US as I explained in the other thread. The aircraft that made the drop was not even an aircraft the US was using there. AS for the rest ya the antisemites are out in force.

head shots are no accident....
100's of parachutes failed all at once?

~S~

This is where we are.

These proud members of the global Empire of Palestine hardly flinch when China commits genocide against its Uyghurs, Iran its Kurds, and Putin the Chechens or Ukrainians.
They can find no complaints with the fact that neo-Ottoman Turkey resumes, in Nagorno-Karabakh, its endless war against the Armenian people.

I see no mobilizations on campus when an Arab state, Syria, kills not just thousands, but hundreds of thousands of civilians, backed by Iran, which promises even greater massacres against Jews and anyone in the region who dares to oppose it.

China isn't committing genocide against the Uyghurs. In fact, the Uyghur Population has steadily increased in size and Islam is one of the five recognized religions in China.

They are fighting a war against terrorism in Xinjiang, but they are managing to do it without slaughtering thousands of children. Imagine that.

The world is severely punishing Russia for what they are doing in Ukraine. I wish we'd do the same to the Zionist Entity.

Here's the thing with the GENOCIDE in Gaza. America is complicit in that we fund and support Bibi's regime. This is why so many people of conscience are protesting it.

China isn't committing genocide against the Uyghurs. In fact, the Uyghur Population has steadily increased in size and Islam is one of the five recognized religions in China.

They are fighting a war against terrorism in Xinjiang, but they are managing to do it without slaughtering thousands of children. Imagine that.

The world is severely punishing Russia for what they are doing in Ukraine. I wish we'd do the same to the Zionist Entity.

Here's the thing with the GENOCIDE in Gaza. America is complicit in that we fund and support Bibi's regime. This is why so many people of conscience are protesting it.

It’s none of your business.

This is where we are.

I think Tic Toc is driving most of this as most Americans seem to get their news from that Chinese site today

But that is the power of Left wing propaganda, it has nothing to do with logic or social justice.

and yet this supposed genocide according to your post here isnt in fact genocide because the Palestinians every year have more population than the year before.

The rest of the world?

Tell that to the Borana tribe in Kenya. I bet they’ve never even heard of Israel.
1710423229880.png

The US is going to ban tiktok because the Zionists howl when they see the real level of support for Palestine and the extent to which americans are disgusted by israeli genocide.

Elves, where's the bit about bourgeois "free speech" here? Severe totalitarianism!
GIoY6O3WIAA3ICQ

This is where we are.

All Islam are terrorist Murderers.

Forum List

Back