That Inflation that some of us warned about is already here

The economy was improving when Trump took office. businesses started coming back to the US under Obama. The economy had nothing to do with Obama or Trump.

Can you explain why any business would come back during Hussein? Was it the high taxes, the intrusive and expensive regulations, the fact he was the most anti-business President in our lifetime?

The economy was improving when Trump took office. businesses started coming back to the US under Obama. The economy had nothing to do with Obama or Trump.

Can you explain why any business would come back during Hussein? Was it the high taxes, the intrusive and expensive regulations, the fact he was the most anti-business President in our lifetime?
The fact is that the economy was improving under Obama and industry was adjusting nicely to environmental regulations. Trump gave it an unnecessary goosing.
The blob took credit for and ownership of the improving economy and business continued to leave during his years.

The fact is that the economy was improving under Obama and industry was adjusting nicely to environmental regulations. Trump gave it an unnecessary goosing.
The blob took credit for and ownership of the improving economy and business continued to leave during his years.

Correct. That's why we had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them before the Wuhan flu, because those businesses kept leaving. :eusa_shhh:

Inflation is always on the rise they just lie about it. And food prices are affected. I’m sure everyone’s grocery prices have gone up like mine.

Not if it helps increase supply
It doesent

when people are given money that they did not first have to produce a good or service for that creates inflation
The point was to give businesses some money to improve their supply-side activities.
Daniel? Please stop pretending you understand anything about Economics! You're only going to embarrass yourself!
Oldstyle, you need valid arguments since you have no "gospel Truth" at your moral disposal.

Correct. That's why we had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them before the Wuhan flu, because those businesses kept leaving. :eusa_shhh:
Read the facts

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than ...

qz.com › under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-ev...

Dec 1, 2017 — “We're just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on

It doesent

when people are given money that they did not first have to produce a good or service for that creates inflation
The point was to give businesses some money to improve their supply-side activities.
Daniel? Please stop pretending you understand anything about Economics! You're only going to embarrass yourself!
Oldstyle, you need valid arguments since you have no "gospel Truth" at your moral disposal.
Daniel, what you need is an education! For some reason you STILL think that coming here and pretending that you have a clue about Economics is going to fly! You say one stupid thing after another until even your fellow libs have to look away.

Read the facts

Dec 1, 2017 — “We're just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on
Ah, Bob? That's an article from over four years ago! Care to show us all how Trump's policies since that article made us lose jobs?

Read the facts

Ah, Bob? That's an article from over four years ago! Care to show us all how Trump's policies since that article made us lose jobs?
Ah yes, ok.

During Trump Presidency, 200,000 Jobs Offshored and ...

www.commondreams.org › newswire › 2020/10/05 › d...

Oct 5, 2020 — He said he would deny firms that offshored from U.S. government contracts ... Many of the top 100 firms to which the Trump administration awarded ... jobs have left while he continues rewarding outsourcing corporations with ...

It doesent

Daniel, what you need is an education! For some reason you STILL think that coming here and pretending that you have a clue about Economics is going to fly! You say one stupid thing after another until even your fellow libs have to look away.
You need valid arguments not merely ad hominems to convince me, right winger. Not enough morals to go around on the right wing to bear true witness?

It doesent

You need valid arguments not merely ad hominems to convince me, right winger. Not enough morals to go around on the right wing to bear true witness?
Does anyone have a translation app for my computer? I don't speak Daniel Gibberish!

It doesent

Does anyone have a translation app for my computer? I don't speak Daniel Gibberish!
You have no sense.

Inflation is always on the rise they just lie about it. And food prices are affected. I’m sure everyone’s grocery prices have gone up like mine.
The real problem is that the interest rates are purposely being kept low with massive debt with a portion of it that needs to be liquidated.. Rumor has it we actually may have at some point negative interest rates with savings and checking in the banks.

It doesent

You have no sense.
That was a breakthrough for you, Daniel! A sentence that made complete sense! Keep it simple, little buddy! That way you won't look like such a putz!

There is something wrong , some sort of glitch keeps happening.
As far as inflation. Gas jumped to 2.89 per gallon here. I just spent 48.40 for 16.69 5/10 gallons for my truck.
My truck guzzles Gas too. I am getting well acquainted with four walls.

I spotted one local gas guzzle station put up a $2.59.9 today on my way home from buying some cute little Rhode Island Red pulleys this morning. Egg money is nice when you have brown eggs. Their little coats are so cute. :)

Forum List

Back