That Inflation that some of us warned about is already here

this site you Trump fanatics said that you didn't mind a price increase at the time, and some even insisted that the country paying the tariffs would absorb the cost. By the way, China won the trade war because their imports and exports to and from other countries have climbed dramatically and now they are competing
with us for global economic influence. The name for it is "unintended consequences". I don't blame you because you "voted for Trump".
Its impossible to say how the chinese economy is doing because the chinese are liars

China is waging economic war and will shift money around as it deems necessary to defeat its enemies

so we dont know how much the trade war was costing them before biden raised the white flag

Shouldn't some stimulus money be used to help the private sector upgrade to help with productivity? Supply side economics needs to be able to supply to keep some inflation at bay.
Nations die slowly or quickly. We are on the slow path and have been for decades. More people go from lower classes to working poor to poor. More people collect government checks and benefits to some degree. It is getting higher and higher as a percentage of an average person's income. Raising taxes takes more money from these people.

this site you Trump fanatics said that you didn't mind a price increase at the time, and some even insisted that the country paying the tariffs would absorb the cost. By the way, China won the trade war because their imports and exports to and from other countries have climbed dramatically and now they are competing
with us for global economic influence. The name for it is "unintended consequences". I don't blame you because you "voted for Trump".
Its impossible to say how the chinese economy is doing because the chinese are liars

China is waging economic war and will shift money around as it deems necessary to defeat its enemies

so we dont know how much the trade war was costing them before biden raised the white flag
The facts have nothing to do with Chinese lying. They can lie until doomsday and it does not change the facts. Logically, the trade war will cost them very little because they have gone elsewhere to trade. Biden is in the driver's seat and is waving only the American flag as he is asserting lost US leadership once again.

Yet the liberals still think ole joe is fantastic.......such a great idea to print up tons of money and give it away.

How did Joe make all of this happen in 3 short months?! Please do explain.

how money loses value - Bing

How does money lose its value? - Quora How does money lose its value? - Quora

I asked how Joe made this happen in 3 months. Can you answer that question?

Yet the liberals still think ole joe is fantastic.......such a great idea to print up tons of money and give it away.

Last edited:

I’m looking for your own words. I can ask Google if I want to read articles. State your case

The long-term trends are deflationary. There is a ton of debt, and the demographics are bad. We simply haven't been making enough babies.

But the short-term trends are inflationary.

There is a TON of government money printing entering the system.

I’m looking for your own words. I can ask Google if I want to read articles. State your case

I am giving you what the economic wizards are saying.......not my opinion.

That Inflation that some of us warned about is already here

Right on! The Some have been warning about this for decades, and now here it is again this time, again Not sure how, but I'm sure it is connected to the whole thing to make people wear masks.

Ship most of your productive jobs overseas, go from a population of some 180 million to almost 400 million while shedding decent jobs and getting rid of a real middle class, now in the proess of importing another 100 million criminals to add to the 'demand curve' for everything, concentrate over 80% of yearly income into a funnel to the top 1% of the population, creating an economy where its either shovel survival money from the govt. to the bottom 50% of the population or perish, then run around pretending it's an ideological problem, never mind it's both ends of the spectrum that has no clue what to do.

You now have cities naming squares and streets after some piece of shit who pistol whipped pregnant women and sick faggot drag queens playing with your kids in your schools. lol yeah sure, you're going to 'Do Stuff' to make it all better .... it's the govt.'s fault, not yours. lol that's cute.

As I said, if I wanted to just read articles I’d as Google but we are on a discussion forum. I’m looking for your answers to my questions

As I said, if I wanted to just read articles I’d as Google but we are on a discussion forum. I’m looking for your answers to my questions

you dont have any legitimate questions......you are merely trolling.

1619270874836.png
The Betrayal of the American People by Biden and the Ruling Oligarchy

Last edited:

Consumer prices are rising because of Trump's trade wars. Remember when he said
"Trade wars are easy to win"? He also said that the company paying the tariffs absorbs the cost when everybody with half a brain knows that those companies simply raise their prices and we consumers pay the increase. The guy slapped on tariffs without having any understanding and obviously took no advice from those who did know. Sad. Many countries made trade deals with others and excluded us.
25% tariff on Chinese goods. 24% on Canadian lumber and the list goes on.
On this site you Trump fanatics said that you didn't mind a price increase at the time, and some even insisted that the country paying the tariffs would absorb the cost. By the way, China won the trade war because their imports and exports to and from other countries have climbed dramatically and now they are competing

Yea it has nothing to do with the fact that we just printed 6 trillion dollars out of thin air.

You're right, it's Trumps fault.

I guess you can ignore the fact that Biden alienated Saudi Arabia who recently announced they would NOT increase oil production for the summer's increased demand, driving up prices.

Consumer prices are rising because of Trump's trade wars. Remember when he said
"Trade wars are easy to win"? He also said that the company paying the tariffs absorbs the cost when everybody with half a brain knows that those companies simply raise their prices and we consumers pay the increase. The guy slapped on tariffs without having any understanding and obviously took no advice from those who did know. Sad. Many countries made trade deals with others and excluded us.
25% tariff on Chinese goods. 24% on Canadian lumber and the list goes on.
On this site you Trump fanatics said that you didn't mind a price increase at the time, and some even insisted that the country paying the tariffs would absorb the cost. By the way, China won the trade war because their imports and exports to and from other countries have climbed dramatically and now they are competing

Yea it has nothing to do with the fact that we just printed 6 trillion dollars out of thin air.

You're right, it's Trumps fault.

I guess you can ignore the fact that Biden alienated Saudi Arabia who recently announced they would NOT increase oil production for the summer's increased demand, driving up prices.

Gas prices started to rise several months before Biden. Irrelevant.
"Saudi Arabia is ramping up its oil output, boosting production capacity and hiring new tankers to fight its price war with Russia, despite the coronavirus pandemic's erosion of demand for crude. ... There are signs that some of this extra oil has virtually no place to go.Apr 1, 2020" Did I blame Trump? Nah

but but but joe did all this in 3 months? I can't believe it. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There is something wrong , some sort of glitch keeps happening.
As far as inflation. Gas jumped to 2.89 per gallon here. I just spent 48.40 for 16.69 5/10 gallons for my truck.

Gasoline has been increasing since this clown got into the White House. First of all he and Whorris were yapping about getting rid of fossil fuels during their campaign. Next he stopped new permits and exploration on US public land. Then he closed down the Keystone. He joined the Paris Accord once again. Now the idiot made the announcement that he's going to create policy to reduce our green footprint in the US by 50% in nine years.

Our fuel prices are controlled by the commodities market. In the commodities market, you can bet whether the price of a commodity will go up or go down. You make the same amount of money either way. When most people buy short contracts, the price decreases. When most people buy long contracts, the price increases. Given everything I wrote in the previous paragraph, if you were a energy investor, which direction would you bet the energy prices will go?

New Topics

Forum List

Back