That Inflation that some of us warned about is already here

Yet the liberals still think ole joe is fantastic.......such a great idea to print up tons of money and give it away.

Consumer prices are rising because of Trump's trade wars. Remember when he said
"Trade wars are easy to win"? He also said that the company paying the tariffs absorbs the cost when everybody with half a brain knows that those companies simply raise their prices and we consumers pay the increase. The guy slapped on tariffs without having any understanding and obviously took no advice from those who did know. Sad. Many countries made trade deals with others and excluded us.
25% tariff on Chinese goods. 24% on Canadian lumber and the list goes on.
On this site you Trump fanatics said that you didn't mind a price increase at the time, and some even insisted that the country paying the tariffs would absorb the cost. By the way, China won the trade war because their imports and exports to and from other countries have climbed dramatically and now they are competing
with us for global economic influence. The name for it is "unintended consequences". I don't blame you because you "voted for Trump".

Yea it has nothing to do with the fact that we just printed 6 trillion dollars out of thin air.

You're right, it's Trumps fault.

I guess you can ignore the fact that Biden alienated Saudi Arabia who recently announced they would NOT increase oil production for the summer's increased demand, driving up prices.

Gas prices started to rise several months before Biden. Irrelevant.
"Saudi Arabia is ramping up its oil output, boosting production capacity and hiring new tankers to fight its price war with Russia, despite the coronavirus pandemic's erosion of demand for crude. ... There are signs that some of this extra oil has virtually no place to go.Apr 1, 2020" Did I blame Trump? Nah

Why would you "blame" Trump for Saudi Arabia INCREASING output thus dropping prices? We know you didn't give Trump any credit for anything good that happened under his administration. But bad things happening under Biden are Trumps fault. Oil prices went DOWN under Trump. Went UP STEEPLY under Biden. Saudi done told Biden to go sniff little girls, they aren't increasing anything this summer and prices have gone through the roof.

Last edited:
what is going on with this thread or is it just my computer?

It's the entire system. Supposedly it's a bug since they went over to this new format. A mod advised me to just copy and reply to the last comment since the new system gets goofy when you just hit the reply button.

Nothing is more aggravating than when I type out a few paragraphs, hit the reply button, and my entire comment disappears. Then I have to go back and rewrite everything to have it posted, IF it doesn't disappear again.

It's likely your computer is just fine.

There is something wrong , some sort of glitch keeps happening.
As far as inflation. Gas jumped to 2.89 per gallon here. I just spent 48.40 for 16.69 5/10 gallons for my truck.

Gasoline has been increasing since this clown got into the White House. First of all he and Whorris were yapping about getting rid of fossil fuels during their campaign. Next he stopped new permits and exploration on US public land. Then he closed down the Keystone. He joined the Paris Accord once again. Now the idiot made the announcement that he's going to create policy to reduce our green footprint in the US by 50% in nine years.

Our fuel prices are controlled by the commodities market. In the commodities market, you can bet whether the price of a commodity will go up or go down. You make the same amount of money either way. When most people buy short contracts, the price decreases. When most people buy long contracts, the price increases. Given everything I wrote in the previous paragraph, if you were a energy investor, which direction would you bet the energy prices will go?
Gas prices began to increase when the blob was in the White House, several months before Biden assumed office.

Need a link for cut and paste

Do some research before flapping away

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas prices began to increase when the blob was in the White House, several months before Biden assumed office.
"Saudi officials, piqued by Russia's rejection of an OPEC proposal for deeper production cuts to prop up prices, have ordered Aramco to supply a record 12.3 million b/d of crude starting April 1, flooding a coronavirus-impaired market that has seen oil demand collapse.Mar 25, 2020" Do some research before flapping away

They would have never pulled such a stunt with Trump in office. Dementia won the election on November 3rd 2020. Everybody knew what direction our fuel prices would go in. President Trump told us, we told you, and now it has happened.

Now if anybody in OPEC cut production under President Trump, Trump would have increased our production. They knew once the Communists took over our government they would never dream of increasing production because they care more about this phony global warming than they do the people.

ch.gaschart.gif

As far as inflation. Gas jumped to 2.89 per gallon here. I just spent 48.40 for 16.69 5/10 gallons for my truck.

Gasoline has been increasing since this clown got into the White House. First of all he and Whorris were yapping about getting rid of fossil fuels during their campaign. Next he stopped new permits and exploration on US public land. Then he closed down the Keystone. He joined the Paris Accord once again. Now the idiot made the announcement that he's going to create policy to reduce our green footprint in the US by 50% in nine years.

Our fuel prices are controlled by the commodities market. In the commodities market, you can bet whether the price of a commodity will go up or go down. You make the same amount of money either way. When most people buy short contracts, the price decreases. When most people buy long contracts, the price increases. Given everything I wrote in the previous paragraph, if you were a energy investor, which direction would you bet the energy prices will go?
"Saudi officials, piqued by Russia's rejection of an OPEC proposal for deeper production cuts to prop up prices, have ordered Aramco to supply a record 12.3 million b/d of crude starting April 1, flooding a coronavirus-impaired market that has seen oil demand collapse.Mar 25, 2020" Do some research before flapping away

Why do you keep quoting Saudi Arabia INCREASING production as a rise in prices? Increasing production without a corresponding increase in demand WILL RESULT IN LOWER PRICES.

Do some research before flapping away.

They would have never pulled such a stunt with Trump in office. Dementia won the election on November 3rd 2020. Everybody knew what direction our fuel prices would go in. President Trump told us, we told you, and now it has happened.

Now if anybody in OPEC cut production under President Trump, Trump would have increased our production. They knew once the Communists took over our government they would never dream of increasing production because they care more about this phony global warming than they do the people.

View attachment 483494
The blob did things that usually have unintended consequences whether they occur next week or next year. Since he could not see the big picture, he usually acted on his "gut" and took no advice. Bragging that Trump wouldn't put up with this, that, or the other thing only indicates a shallow view of the world. "Jump in with both feet"

Yet the liberals still think ole joe is fantastic.......such a great idea to print up tons of money and give it away.

How did Joe make all of this happen in 3 short months?! Please do explain.

how money loses value - Bing

How does money lose its value? - Quora How does money lose its value? - Quora

I asked how Joe made this happen in 3 months. Can you answer that question?

I’m looking for your own words. I can ask Google if I want to read articles. State your case

I am giving you what the economic wizards are saying.......not my opinion.

As I said, if I wanted to just read articles I’d as Google but we are on a discussion forum. I’m looking for your answers to my questions

you dont have any legitimate questions......you are merely trolling.

Haha, no I have a very legit question which you haven’t even attempted to answer. You’ve only posted links. That doesn’t cut it.

How did Biden cause this mass inflation in only a few short months?

View attachment 483494
The blob did things that usually have unintended consequences whether they occur next week or next year. Since he could not see the big picture, he usually acted on his "gut" and took no advice. Bragging that Trump wouldn't put up with this, that, or the other thing only indicates a shallow view of the world. "Jump in with both feet"

You got anything but your usual gibberish to refute the gas price chart in post 45?

I’m looking for your own words. I can ask Google if I want to read articles. State your case

As I said, if I wanted to just read articles I’d as Google but we are on a discussion forum. I’m looking for your answers to my questions

Haha, no I have a very legit question which you haven’t even attempted to answer. You’ve only posted links. That doesn’t cut it.

Because he forced through a 2 trillion dollar "recovery" plan that didn't have any support. He created money out of nowhere, thus devaluing our money even further. When there are more dollars in circulation, each dollar is worth less.

Trump did a single covid package known as the CARES Act that had bipartisan support. Biden shoved his through without a single republican vote because it had nothing to do with COVID. At some point borrowing money and printing it out of nowhere will devalue our currency. We've been saying hyperinflation was coming for a long time.

Links needed for cut and pastes

Do some research before flapping away

Why do you keep quoting Saudi Arabia INCREASING production as a rise in prices? Increasing production without a corresponding increase in demand WILL RESULT IN LOWER PRICES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump was a strong supporter of US energy independence and was since he entered the White House. Everybody knew that, and everybody loved it except OPEC and the green brigade.

When interviewed during the primaries. Whorris said that she would stop all US fracking on day one with an EO as President. Biden danced around the question whether he would do the same ending his comment with "we will work it out!" But neither said definitely not. I will not stop US fracking once President.

Biden has instituted anti-fossil fuel polices and intends to add more. What do you think energy investors should do?

We had the best economy in 50 years under Trump, and gasoline still never hit $3.00 a gallon. So don't say it was unintended consequences. Trump knew exactly what he was doing, and this cluster F doesn't have a clue. Watch how high all fuel prices are by 2022.

We have been printing money and giving it away for years. This isn't something new.

"Saudi Arabia plans to increase its oil output in the coming months, reversing a recent big production cut, say advisers to the Kingdom, a sign of growing confidence over an oil-price recovery." Note the "increase its oil output in the coming months" part of the equation. The price of gas was too low and will increase anyway.

Continuing to repost the same information doesn't make it true. Quit plagiarizing. Your posts have been reported. Here is your source that you refuse to link to thus violating the law:

You're an idiot. An increase in supply results in a decrease in price. You do realize YOUR source says that prices would go up simply because they were so low already they had nowhere else to go? Are you that stupid? Do you read your own shit?

The price of gas was too low and will increase anyway.

And this is your proof Trump raised gas prices?

Care to refute the chart in post 45? Or just continue to ignore it?

Last edited:

Trump was a strong supporter of US energy independence and was since he entered the White House. Everybody knew that, and everybody loved it except OPEC and the green brigade.

When interviewed during the primaries. Whorris said that she would stop all US fracking on day one with an EO as President. Biden danced around the question whether he would do the same ending his comment with "we will work it out!" But neither said definitely not. I will not stop US fracking once President.

Biden has instituted anti-fossil fuel polices and intends to add more. What do you think energy investors should do?

We had the best economy in 50 years under Trump, and gasoline still never hit $3.00 a gallon. So don't say it was unintended consequences. Trump knew exactly what he was doing, and this cluster F doesn't have a clue. Watch how high all fuel prices are by 2022.
NNNNNNNN0! Unintended consequences occur after the dust settles and not during. The so-called "best economy" was due to huge tax reductions for the rich, extremely low interest rates, and destruction of environmental regulations for profit, none of which was necessary since the economy was recovering when the blob took office. These are things to goose a failing economy and not a growing one. Big corporations were adjusting and hiring, the stock market was on the rise.
If the economy takes a dump, there will be very few arrows left in the quiver to deal with it. Big corporations take advantage, pollute the environment and your health will be affected. Fracking leaves baron land and affects health and property values of those living around it.

"Saudi Arabia plans to increase its oil output in the coming months, reversing a recent big production cut, say advisers to the Kingdom, a sign of growing confidence over an oil-price recovery." Note the "increase its oil output in the coming months" part of the equation. The price of gas was too low and will increase anyway.

Continuing to repost the same information doesn't make it true. Quit plagiarizing. Your posts have been reported. Here is your source that you refuse to link to thus violating the law:

You're an idiot. An increase in supply results in a decrease in price. You do realize YOUR source says that prices would go up simply because they were so low already they had nowhere else to go? Are you that stupid? Do you read your own shit?

The price of gas was too low and will increase anyway.

And this is your proof Trump raised gas prices?

Care to refute the chart in post 45? Or just continue to ignore it?
Yo fool, I do not plagiarize. There are quotes around all that aren't mine. When did I say that Trump raised gas prices? He doesn't control gas prices.

I am not the one who said biden is responsible .....all that info is in the links and posts by others.....try reading them if you want answers boyo!

Me thinks you do not want answers or the truth....you mad cuz your uncle joe is being outed as a disaster for America!!!

Now fuck off ya lil nignog hehheh

Less purchasing power with SNAP cards!
Great!!

Forum List

Back