What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Republicans Give Caitlyn Jenner A Chance To Save America?

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

"It’s official: Caitlyn Jenner has filed paperwork to run for governor of California. Jenner, 71, the Republican reality TV star and former gold medal-winning Olympian said that she loves California and has been here for over 45 years. Currently, her website does not have any mention of her platform or specific policies to address -- She called herself a “fiscal conservative and socially liberal candidate” in a tweet response to Inside California Politics."

I would say basically anyone would be an upgrade over Gavin Newsome....but will the voters of California give her a chance?? Especially the conservative voters who think they are in the middle of a gay tranny commie Muslim pedophile take-over?? Would enough of them overlook the fact that Caitlyn use to be Bruce??

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

"It’s official: Caitlyn Jenner has filed paperwork to run for governor of California. Jenner, 71, the Republican reality TV star and former gold medal-winning Olympian said that she loves California and has been here for over 45 years. Currently, her website does not have any mention of her platform or specific policies to address -- She called herself a “fiscal conservative and socially liberal candidate” in a tweet response to Inside California Politics."

I would say basically anyone would be an upgrade over Gavin Newsome....but will the voters of California give her a chance?? Especially the conservative voters who think they are in the middle of a gay tranny commie Muslim pedophile take-over?? Would enough of them overlook the fact that Caitlyn use to be Bruce??

the big question is will democrats vote against him???

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Another example that the world is ending. Biff, you're still a moron.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Only if they're transphobic. Right?

OP
Biff_Poindexter

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Why would they vote for her if she hasn't even so much as released a policy platform??

Republicans are the ones who vote for candidates who run without a policy platform......just feels

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why would they vote for her if she hasn't even so much as released a policy platform??

Republicans are the ones who vote for candidates who run without a policy platform......just feels

Seems like you're just transphobic.

two_iron

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A ball peen hammer would be an upgrade, but let's not pretend anyone outside that shithole should care. It's way too far gone. Bruce is a sad little queer and maybe this would help him personally, but I don't know if we're ready for Chix with Dix (Slutz with Nutz, Dolls with Balls, whatever the PC term is now)....

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score

WYEHO?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score

California is a Far Left state, Biff.

Its up to the liberal Democrats to push Mr. Jenner forward- if he's going to save the state from perdition.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
California is still fucked if the two finalists are going to be newsome and Jenner.that’s like the choice of Hitler and stalin,who is the lesser evil of the two,pick your poison,your screwee either was same as presidential elections where the choices always suck between the two.

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

California is a Far Left state, Biff.

Its up to the liberal Democrats to push Mr. Jenner forward- if he's going to save the state from perdition.
MS Jenner would be just as horrible as newsome,I rather have newsome remain if those are the only two choices.god help the entire world if that queer is ever put in office.humanity will cease to exist.

Who_Me?

Reaction score
I don't even think his daughters respect their father but then again look at what they married.

The man hasn't communicated what he stands for (or squats for now). Personally I think he's deranged so in any other state he wouldn't have a snowball's chance but in California who the hell knows.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

i don’t live there, but if i did i certainly would listen to what he has to say, and if he win a the nomination vote him over any dems

Bob Blaylock

Platinum Member
Reaction score

It seems to me that Gavin Newsom's one great purpose in life was to save Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown from going down in history as California's worst Governor ever.

Perhaps Bruce Jenner is trying, now, to do the same for Gavin Newsom.

Bob Blaylock

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't republicans give Catie Jenner a chance? Is there something wrong with her [sic]?

Well, other than that he's so fucked-up in the head that he thinks he's a woman…

Jenner.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List