That Inflation that some of us warned about is already here

Yet the liberals still think ole joe is fantastic.......such a great idea to print up tons of money and give it away.

FEDs will have to raise interest rates in a desperate attempt to try to slow inflation-----------which will snowball into more problems.

The communist Biden regime are trying to buy support from the USEFUL idiots getting the free chit as they are an illegitimate regime. They will take and steal all that they can to stay in power. We are fucked..

Yet the liberals still think ole joe is fantastic.......such a great idea to print up tons of money and give it away.

How did Joe make all of this happen in 3 short months?! Please do explain.

how money loses value - Bing

How does money lose its value? - Quora How does money lose its value? - Quora

I asked how Joe made this happen in 3 months. Can you answer that question?

I’m looking for your own words. I can ask Google if I want to read articles. State your case

I am giving you what the economic wizards are saying.......not my opinion.

As I said, if I wanted to just read articles I’d as Google but we are on a discussion forum. I’m looking for your answers to my questions

you dont have any legitimate questions......you are merely trolling.

Haha, no I have a very legit question which you haven’t even attempted to answer. You’ve only posted links. That doesn’t cut it.

How did Biden cause this mass inflation in only a few short months?

Because he forced through a 2 trillion dollar "recovery" plan that didn't have any support. He created money out of nowhere, thus devaluing our money even further. When there are more dollars in circulation, each dollar is worth less.

Trump did a single covid package known as the CARES Act that had bipartisan support. Biden shoved his through without a single republican vote because it had nothing to do with COVID. At some point borrowing money and printing it out of nowhere will devalue our currency. We've been saying hyperinflation was coming for a long time.

Partisan or bipartisan support is irrelevant. We are talking about economy impact. So because he “created” money to fund his spending you are saying he is responsible for inflation. Is that right? So Trump would be guilty of the exact same thing. Correct?

The effects we are seeing now are more likely due to Trumps actions. Bidens effects will be seen down the road, wouldn’t you agree?

I’m looking for your own words. I can ask Google if I want to read articles. State your case

As I said, if I wanted to just read articles I’d as Google but we are on a discussion forum. I’m looking for your answers to my questions

Haha, no I have a very legit question which you haven’t even attempted to answer. You’ve only posted links. That doesn’t cut it.

I am not the one who said biden is responsible .....all that info is in the links and posts by others.....try reading them if you want answers boyo!

Me thinks you do not want answers or the truth....you mad cuz your uncle joe is being outed as a disaster for America!!!

Now fuck off ya lil nignog hehheh
im looking for discussion not a copy and paste of a Google search that I could do on my own

Because he forced through a 2 trillion dollar "recovery" plan that didn't have any support. He created money out of nowhere, thus devaluing our money even further. When there are more dollars in circulation, each dollar is worth less.

Trump did a single covid package known as the CARES Act that had bipartisan support. Biden shoved his through without a single republican vote because it had nothing to do with COVID. At some point borrowing money and printing it out of nowhere will devalue our currency. We've been saying hyperinflation was coming for a long time.

Partisan or bipartisan support is irrelevant. We are talking about economy impact. So because he “created” money to fund his spending you are saying he is responsible for inflation. Is that right? So Trump would be guilty of the exact same thing. Correct?

The effects we are seeing now are more likely due to Trumps actions. Bidens effects will be seen down the road, wouldn’t you agree?

This crap has been on overdrive since 2008.

NNNNNNNN0! Unintended consequences occur after the dust settles and not during. The so-called "best economy" was due to huge tax reductions for the rich, extremely low interest rates, and destruction of environmental regulations for profit, none of which was necessary since the economy was recovering when the blob took office. These are things to goose a failing economy and not a growing one. Big corporations were adjusting and hiring, the stock market was on the rise.
If the economy takes a dump, there will be very few arrows left in the quiver to deal with it. Big corporations take advantage, pollute the environment and your health will be affected. Fracking leaves baron land and affects health and property values of those living around it.

Fracking does no such thing because fracking is done underground and horizontally. They set up the station, pump what they can out of the area, tear down the station, and move it somewhere else. Perhaps you have that confused with cobalt mining for electric car batteries.

cobalt mining.jpeg

Yes, Trump did grow the economy until the Wuhan flu. Never in my life have I ever seen an economy with over a million more jobs than Americans who could do them, but I seen it under President Trump. Thank you for informing me that I was rich because I too got a tax break. I can't wait to tell my family because they didn't know about it either.

I am not the one who said biden is responsible .....all that info is in the links and posts by others.....try reading them if you want answers boyo!

Me thinks you do not want answers or the truth....you mad cuz your uncle joe is being outed as a disaster for America!!!

Now fuck off ya lil nignog hehheh
im looking for discussion not a copy and paste of a Google search that I could do on my own

The other posters who claim biden is responsible would probably accomadate you....personally I try not to waste time wih NigNogs.

Although it will not be minimal, thank heavens the zero percentage economy is gone.

Last edited:
NNNNNNNN0! Unintended consequences occur after the dust settles and not during. The so-called "best economy" was due to huge tax reductions for the rich, extremely low interest rates, and destruction of environmental regulations for profit, none of which was necessary since the economy was recovering when the blob took office. These are things to goose a failing economy and not a growing one. Big corporations were adjusting and hiring, the stock market was on the rise.
If the economy takes a dump, there will be very few arrows left in the quiver to deal with it. Big corporations take advantage, pollute the environment and your health will be affected. Fracking leaves baron land and affects health and property values of those living around it.

Fracking does no such thing because fracking is done underground and horizontally. They set up the station, pump what they can out of the area, tear down the station, and move it somewhere else. Perhaps you have that confused with cobalt mining for electric car batteries.

View attachment 483560

Yes, Trump did grow the economy until the Wuhan flu. Never in my life have I ever seen an economy with over a million more jobs than Americans who could do them, but I seen it under President Trump. Thank you for informing me that I was rich because I too got a tax break. I can't wait to tell my family because they didn't know about it either.
I have explained why Trump's "growth" was a fufnick adventure. If you don't buy it and consistently gloss over it, good for you.
Fracking does have a negative effect on the land around it. They don't just pack it up and leave the site in pristine condition as it was before. They leave a mess that you may not notice or be aware of.

I have explained why Trump's "growth" was a fufnick adventure. If you don't buy it and consistently gloss over it, good for you.
Fracking does have a negative effect on the land around it. They don't just pack it up and leave the site in pristine condition as it was before. They leave a mess that you may not notice or be aware of.

That's ridiculous because most fracking is done on private property. And it's not done in postage stamp city backyards. It's usually out in the sticks where people generally own acres of land.

I know it kills you to think that Trump's efforts to give us such a record breaking economy actually worked, but it did. One reason is that businesses knew they had a friend in the White House instead of an enemy like DumBama. It was safe to expand and invest which is what they did.

There is something wrong , some sort of glitch keeps happening.
As far as inflation. Gas jumped to 2.89 per gallon here. I just spent 48.40 for 16.69 5/10 gallons for my truck.

Gasoline has been increasing since this clown got into the White House. First of all he and Whorris were yapping about getting rid of fossil fuels during their campaign. Next he stopped new permits and exploration on US public land. Then he closed down the Keystone. He joined the Paris Accord once again. Now the idiot made the announcement that he's going to create policy to reduce our green footprint in the US by 50% in nine years.

Our fuel prices are controlled by the commodities market. In the commodities market, you can bet whether the price of a commodity will go up or go down. You make the same amount of money either way. When most people buy short contracts, the price decreases. When most people buy long contracts, the price increases. Given everything I wrote in the previous paragraph, if you were a energy investor, which direction would you bet the energy prices will go?
Gas prices began to increase when the blob was in the White House, several months before Biden assumed office.
"Saudi officials, piqued by Russia's rejection of an OPEC proposal for deeper production cuts to prop up prices, have ordered Aramco to supply a record 12.3 million b/d of crude starting April 1, flooding a coronavirus-impaired market that has seen oil demand collapse.Mar 25, 2020" Do some research before flapping away

Why do you keep quoting Saudi Arabia INCREASING production as a rise in prices? Increasing production without a corresponding increase in demand WILL RESULT IN LOWER PRICES.

Do some research before flapping away.
Do some research before flapping away.
"Saudi Arabia plans to increase its oil output in the coming months, reversing a recent big production cut, say advisers to the Kingdom, a sign of growing confidence over an oil-price recovery." Note the "increase its oil output in the coming months" part of the equation. The price of gas was too low and will increase anyway.

Continuing to repost the same information doesn't make it true. Quit plagiarizing. Your posts have been reported. Here is your source that you refuse to link to thus violating the law:

You're an idiot. An increase in supply results in a decrease in price. You do realize YOUR source says that prices would go up simply because they were so low already they had nowhere else to go? Are you that stupid? Do you read your own shit?

The price of gas was too low and will increase anyway.

And this is your proof Trump raised gas prices?

Care to refute the chart in post 45? Or just continue to ignore it?
Yo fool, I do not plagiarize. There are quotes around all that aren't mine. When did I say that Trump raised gas prices? He doesn't control gas prices.

Yes it is plagiarizing. If you do not post the link where you got it, simply putting quotes does not satisfy the rules. You must link to your source.

The inflation is due to the pandemic. Supply chains are still broken or very slow. Try finding certain items and you cannot. You want to blame it on ordinary people.

That's ridiculous because most fracking is done on private property. And it's not done in postage stamp city backyards. It's usually out in the sticks where people generally own acres of land.

I know it kills you to think that Trump's efforts to give us such a record breaking economy actually worked, but it did. One reason is that businesses knew they had a friend in the White House instead of an enemy like DumBama. It was safe to expand and invest which is what they did.

The economy was improving when Trump took office. businesses started coming back to the US under Obama. The economy had nothing to do with Obama or Trump.

The gateway pundit is not a legitimate source.

Bwaaaaaaaa according to biased liberal news sites who cannot tolerate the truth.

Bwaaaaaaaa according to biased liberal news sites who cannot tolerate the truth.

Just listen to yourself man! Just listen. Haha

You have no clue. We are done

Forum List

Back