That Dog won't hunt

AS usual, I guess you really have no idea the amount of money Trump has spent and has cost him between financing his own campaign, fighting endless frivolous litigation dumped on him trying to break him and donating even his salary.

Trump is going to be the first politician in Washington ever worth LESS leaving office rather than 200X more than when coming in!

View attachment 306678
The head of a snowflake is filled with fantasies about rich people. Everything they believe about the wealthy is totally wrong.

Hey BRI Hear how Dump loves the military??

WASHINGTON, Feb 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. Defense Department sent Congress a request to shift nearly $4 billion from the military budget to pay for a wall on the border with Mexico, a central promise of President Donald Trump's campaign for the White House four years ago and bid this year for a second term.

Lawmakers said they received a request on Thursday to reprogram more than $3.8 billion from funding for the National Guard and weapons programs, setting the stage for a possible confrontation with Democrats.

Democratic aides said $1.5 billion would come from the National Guard, and the rest from funds for procurement, including the Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jet program, Lockheed C-130 aircraft, Boeing Co P-8 Poseidon aircraft, Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey helicopters and shipbuilding.
So? Building the wall is more important for our national defense. The military is still getting far more money than it did under Obama, dumbass.
GREAT T shirt
Trump Walk Into A Bar Joke T-shirt. A Bigot, A Liar, And a Sexist Walk Into A Bar.... Bartender Says What'll It Be Mr. President?
Yeah, that's hilarious . . . . . . . . Not.
You have trumps POS Barr investigating the investigators? Remember flynn pleaded guilty

The head of a snowflake is filled with fantasies about rich people. Everything they believe about the wealthy is totally wrong.

WASHINGTON, Feb 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. Defense Department sent Congress a request to shift nearly $4 billion from the military budget to pay for a wall on the border with Mexico, a central promise of President Donald Trump's campaign for the White House four years ago and bid this year for a second term.

Lawmakers said they received a request on Thursday to reprogram more than $3.8 billion from funding for the National Guard and weapons programs, setting the stage for a possible confrontation with Democrats.

Democratic aides said $1.5 billion would come from the National Guard, and the rest from funds for procurement, including the Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jet program, Lockheed C-130 aircraft, Boeing Co P-8 Poseidon aircraft, Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey helicopters and shipbuilding.
So? Building the wall is more important for our national defense. The military is still getting far more money than it did under Obama, dumbass.
GREAT T shirt
Trump Walk Into A Bar Joke T-shirt. A Bigot, A Liar, And a Sexist Walk Into A Bar.... Bartender Says What'll It Be Mr. President?
You have trumps POS Barr investigating the investigators? Remember flynn pleaded guilty
The so-called "investigators" are a gang of traitorous coup plotters who need to be investigated.

GREAT T shirt
The so-called "investigators" are a gang of traitorous coup plotters who need to be investigated.
How come Bri all those investigating the crook trump and his gang are all traitors ?
Are more than 50% of Americans all traitors too ? All those Generals all those prosecutors all those heroes who fought on the battlefields for America are all traitors ?/ You want to see cowardly traitors ?? Look at your GD senate They're chock full of them

Remember flynn pleaded guilty

Yes because his choice was bankruptcy, losing his house, and financial ruin due to legal costs or cop a plea. You forgot that part so I corrected you.
That he's a crook a republican crook for Trump means nothing to you ? He did wrong but because he's a trump rat you excuse him ? Manafort and the other garbage too? You care not that our justice system is sinking into a river of feces ? brought on by the lowlife in our WH?

Yes because his choice was bankruptcy, losing his house, and financial ruin due to legal costs or cop a plea. You forgot that part so I corrected you.
That he's a crook a republican crook for Trump means nothing to you ? He did wrong but because he's a trump rat you excuse him ? Manafort and the other garbage too? You care not that our justice system is sinking into a river of feces ? brought on by the lowlife in our WH?

I corrected your dishonesty and partisan spin.

I'm one of the most honest people on this board blues And I will admit to being partisan What's wrong with that ? Isn't Barr supposedly the peoples lawyer, partisan ?What about your cowardly senate? Politics before country??

I'm one of the most honest people on this board blues And I will admit to being partisan What's wrong with that ? Isn't Barr supposedly the peoples lawyer, partisan ?What about your cowardly senate? Politics before country??

Please, Dem's couldn't even convince all the House Dems to vote for impeachment. There was bi-partisan support for NOT impeaching Trump. Again I have to correct you.

Please, Dem's couldn't even convince all the House Dems to vote for impeachment. There was bi-partisan support for NOT impeaching Trump. Again I have to correct you.
How many Dems voted not to impeach in the senate?? NONE and only 1 republican had the balls to vote for impeachment That's the rest of the story

GREAT T shirt
How come Bri all those investigating the crook trump and his gang are all traitors ?
Are more than 50% of Americans all traitors too ? All those Generals all those prosecutors all those heroes who fought on the battlefields for America are all traitors ?/ You want to see cowardly traitors ?? Look at your GD senate They're chock full of them
Everything they are "investigating" is made up horse manure. We aren't talking about generals here. We're talking about a bunch of functionaries that Obama infested into the government. What people have noticed is that Republicans have been getting long jail sentences for trivial crimes whereas those loyal to the previous administration get off scot free.

"I'm one of the most honest people on this board"

iu

GREAT T shirt
Everything they are "investigating" is made up horse manure. We aren't talking about generals here. We're talking about a bunch of functionaries that Obama infested into the government. What people have noticed is that Republicans have been getting long jail sentences for trivial crimes whereas those loyal to the previous administration get off scot free.
We can argue all day bri on what's trivial......Can we start with a lie about a BJ?

"I'm one of the most honest people on this board"

iu
Have to say bri there's not too much I like about you but you do have a sense of humor

We can argue all day bri on what's trivial......Can we start with a lie about a BJ?
So what great crime did Stone commit that was more horrendous than rape or dealing drugs? What Great crime did Flynn commit? Popodopolous?

So what great crime did Stone commit that was more horrendous than rape or dealing drugs? What Great crime did Flynn commit? Popodopolous?
I have no knowledge of rape Dealing drugs is still on the table Don't you get that Trump is a shredder of reputations ? Even great people like Gen Kelly's rep is sullied Next up is Barr ,,,,Trump has no friends ,,just people he uses Now he uses the Senate and folks like you

I have no knowledge of rape Dealing drugs is still on the table Don't you get that Trump is a shredder of reputations ? Even great people like Gen Kelly's rep is sullied Next up is Barr ,,,,Trump has no friends ,,just people he uses Now he uses the Senate and folks like you
I get that all the Democrats and the deep state douchebags want to destroy everyone associated with Trump. The only people with sullied reputations are the Dims who support this horseshit. Destroying the lives of their political opponents is what Dims do. Simply defeating them isn't good enough for them.

Obviously, you can't name anything that would justify putting Stone in prison for 9 years. You can't even name anything that would justify putting him in prison for 1 year.

Forum List

Back