Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

What?

Are you going to try and rewrite Enron as a Republican scandal, or something?

Enron was an energy business scandal. It proved that the energy industry is out to maximize profits.

Even if they have to break the law, or go against the public interest in order to do it.

Yawn,

You've been crushed for these lies for two years, but as a Nazi - you have zero integrity and just keep on lying.

First off, as your Nazi site FAILS to point out, "leases" are not permits.

{
President Biden has taken a number of steps to curb domestic fossil fuel production since taking office but has still turned to foreign dictators for oil as prices have ticked up.

The Biden administration has aggressively pushed its climate agenda, which includes a transition from fossil fuels to green energy, over its first 20 months in office. For example, it has taken aim at oil and natural gas pipelines, restrained leasing on federal lands and waters, moved forward with stringent climate disclosure rules for the private sector and introduced burdensome environmental regulations.

"Americans are taking it in the shorts because the Biden administration has basically declared war on American affordable, abundant energy," Dan Kish, a senior fellow at free-market think tank Institute for Energy Research, told Fox News Digital in an interview.}

You nazi, I said permits. Permits are the next stage AFTER leases.

Diesel shortages are here and no one in the white house will admit it or recognize it.... and that will destroy any railroad strike negotiations.... we are headed for a depression people....
For you youngsters... look it up...

You nazi, I said permits. Permits are the next stage AFTER leases.
Biden's First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump's By 34%

[URL="https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/news/press-releases/new-data-biden-slays-trumps-first-year-drilling-permitting-by-34-2022-01-21/"[/URL]

Jan 21, 2022 — WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Last edited:
You're not a Democrat but you're stupid as shit.

You nazi, there's plenty of areas to drill. The oil industry is currently sitting on over 9000 permits...

Yeah, permits where it is too expensive to drill, there is no easement for access, fracking is not allowed, and no license to drill is available.

It's not against the law to maximize profits.
As a matter of fact....any CEO that doesn't usually gets fired.
It may be considered a business success to maximize profits by ripping off the American public. But it still shows that energy companies don't have the American peoples interest. They charge what they do for fuel not because that's what it costs them, but because they can in order to maximize profits.

You even agreed.

I wouldn't quibble over 5 cents.

But the 1 day flash sale where they are sold out is bullshit.

That is not a price that reflects what normal stores are charging.

Turkey has ALWAYS been a loss leader, as far back as I can remember. That's why major supermarkets require a minimum purchase and limit you to one.

Even with that, prices are way up this year.

Ham is outrageous.

I always smoke a turkey and a ham at Thanksgiving.

Farouk celebrated last weekend - was it Pol Pot's birthday or something? Not surprised he doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, though,

Where do you find rolling papers big enough to smoke something that big?

Debbie Downer........... oh life just sucks for you.

You mention 'lying' in most every post of yours.
And it (lying) appears to disgust you.

That's RICH coming from a trump bootlicker like you.
Lying is in your blood.
I quoted the ad.

I know the OP is being sarcastic when he say's "thanks Joe", the irony here however, is that gas has NEVER been higher since Biden took office. It's somewhat lower at the moment, depending on where you are, but overall, it's been much higher throughout his presidency.

It may be considered a business success to maximize profits by ripping off the American public. But it still shows that energy companies don't have the American peoples interest. They charge what they do for fuel not because that's what it costs them, but because they can in order to maximize profits.

You even agreed.
I guess the price has nothing to do with the simple fact that Biden is at war with American energy companies and has done everything he can to reduce the supply of oil on the market causing a world-wide energy shortage. It also doesn't help that he's conspired with Russia and Ukraine to cut off the oil produced in Ukraine so that Democrats could steal billions from the US Treasury and send it to Ukraine so they could launder it thru FTX.

That's not Turkey dinner you moron... and no dates??? LMFAO

Exactly.

biden's turkey

1669166154562.png

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?
His asseater's won't. They're already seeing red rats because the price is dropping.

Heads exploding as they soil themselves.

Forum List

Back