Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

Yeah.....I can see you'd go broke if you were in the industry.
You have to know that oil is there before you drill.
It costs roughly $2 million to drill a well.
You can't just do it anywhere.
That's why step one is to purchase an oil and gas lease. Which gets you ten to thousands of acres in which to use geology, sounding, and other methods to find likely oil bearing structures on that lease.

That's when you apply for a drilling permit at the sites you identified as likely oil producing locations.

Then with permit in hand, you start drilling, to see if your geologists were right.

That's why step one is to purchase an oil and gas lease. Which gets you ten to thousands of acres in which to use geology, sounding, and other methods to find likely oil bearing structures on that lease.

That's when you apply for a drilling permit at the sites you identified as likely oil producing locations.

Then with permit in hand, you start drilling, to see if your geologists were right.
You don't even want fossil fuels... you are as dumb as the people around Biden...

The problem isn't Google, it's that there's no data to support your contentions.
Nonsense.....the Biden Adm has been talking for over a year about raising drilling fees.

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?
Like the second or third thread, thanks for the laugh.

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?

Yeah right. Have you gotten your Nov heating bill yet? It will NEVER END when you allow POLITICIANS to blow up your current national energy structure and draft AOC, Beto, and Bernie to design ya a new one -- all in the next 10 years -- RIGHT???

Also -- are you aware the US hasn't built a new gasoline refinery in over 50 years !!!! That is the PRIME cause for spotty gasoline prices. And since Brandon wants to "kill fossil fuels" -- we wont be fixing THAT PROBLEM anytime in the near future.

Last edited:

Cobalt mine in the Congo.... wake up!!!!

1669174224221.png

When gas prices were soaring (and they are still way too high), libs insisted that Brandon bore no responsibility for the cost of gasoline.

But now that has prices have dropped a tiny bit, the same clowns are publicly thanking him for the price drop — for prices over which they say he has no responsibility.

Liberal hypocrisy is unbounded.

You don't even want fossil fuels... you are as dumb as the people around Biden...

There is no replacement for fossil fuels, just as the street outlaw saying, there is no replacement for displacement.

But that doesn't mean alternatives like turbo's, superchargers and nitrous can't replace displacement.

Alternate energy can replace a good portion of fossil fuels.

There is no replacement for fossil fuels, just as the street outlaw saying, there is no replacement for displacement.

But that doesn't mean alternatives like turbo's, superchargers and nitrous can't replace displacement.

Alternate energy can replace a good portion of fossil fuels.
So dig baby dig and wipe out miles of vegetation and scar the earth forever?...
so you can have a Tesla?... or live off grid?...

When gas prices were soaring (and they are still way too high), libs insisted that Brandon bore no responsibility for the cost of gasoline.

But now that has prices have dropped a tiny bit, the same clowns are publicly thanking him for the price drop — for prices over which they say he has no responsibility.
That's just like Obama bore no responsibility for the great Bush recession.

But his programs like infrastructure spending, and cash for clunkers, ended the great recession.

Just as Biden bore no responsibility for the Putin / COVID oil prices, he did release from the strategic petroleum reserve that drove oil prices down.

So yes, democrats had no responsibility for the disasters, but unlike the republicans, they came up with solutions.

Do you know what talk is worth?

It means Biden hasn't raised drilling fees.
The drilling fees are only one of the costs.
Biden is raising lease fee 50%.

"If President Joe Biden came out forcefully on the side of increasing US oil production, the price of a barrel could fall quickly, experts told The Post — even if it takes a while to bring that new energy online.​
Just look at what happened Wednesday in the wake of the United Arab Emirates and Iraq saying they’d up production by an estimated 800,000 barrels a day: The global price of oil dropped by $22 a barrel within minutes.​
If Biden signaled full-throated support for US drillers to get to work — and perhaps allowed the re-starting of the Keystone XL Pipeline from Canada — global oil prices could similarly fall sharply, the industry experts told The Post.​
“Biden could go to the oil and gas industry and say, ‘OK, I’ve said we’re going to get off oil and gas and that you guys are yesterday’s industry, but I’m going to drop that,'” surmised Myron Ebell, the director of the Competitive Enterprise Institute’s Center for Energy and Environment. “Part of the run up in oil prices is the psychology of it,” he said.​
Biden could say to the industry: “‘I need your help,'” Ebell said. But so far, it’s been crickets, according to oil executives who’ve been willing to speak out.​
Just last week, CEO Rick Muncrief of Devon Energy — a large driller worth around $40 billion — told Bloomberg that he’d be happy to talk to US officials about upping production. But there’s been no call. “I’m a little mystified that there hasn’t been some dialog,” he said. “It’s not been that long ago that we were asked to drill less, not more,” he said. “They need to be talking about what is it they would really like U.S. producers to do.”​
That’s the kind of inaction that’s keeping prices high — up more than 40% since Russia invaded Ukraine and the war has worsened — and up nearly 90% over the past year when looking at the global Brent crude benchmark, which has risen as high as $123 a barrel in recent days when compared to its level of around $63 a year ago."​
Oil pump

Forum List

Back