Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

I know the OP is being sarcastic when he say's "thanks Joe", the irony here however, is that gas has NEVER been higher since Biden took office. It's somewhat lower at the moment, depending on where you are, but overall, it's been much higher throughout his presidency.
Oh I am not being sarcastic at all. I’m pointing out the idiocy of blaming a President for things like this. If you are going to Blame Biden when gas is $3.50 a gallon, you owe him thanks when it drops by sixty cents.

I guess the price has nothing to do with the simple fact that Biden is at war with American energy companies and has done everything he can to reduce the supply of oil on the market causing a world-wide energy shortage.
Biden approved oil drilling permits (last step before drilling commences) faster than Trump.

That's why there's 9,000 sites waiting for oil companies to start "drill baby drill"

With nothing stopping them.

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?
Funny, because he blamed Putin.
So...
Putin's Price Drop.

"Triple??" We celebrated Thanksgiving over the weekend and my wife bought a turkey for 0.49¢ a pound. Turkey has never been so cheap.
Lumpy Sean on Fox has been telling them that turkey prices are thru the roof, so turkey prices are thru the roof. So now the poor saps will eat shit sandwiches on Thanksgiving because they've been bullshitted into submission & think they can't afford a turkey.

On Thanksgiving Day I'll pig out at dinner then go into a coma with a smile on my face just thinking of the rubes.

That's not what your link says, lying Nazi...

What do you call one of you Nazi fucks who doesn't lie?

Nothing - you ALL lie....

LOL

Watch as I show you're the lying nazi, projecting that on others.

Yes, lying nazi, my link say 9000 permits...

Companies now hold more than 9,000 approved, but unused, drilling permits on national public lands, all of which could be put to use today.

Not for all 9000.

I already proved otherwise, Nazi boi.

Even the FAR left Poynter Group says;

{
Before drilling can occur, the leaseholder has to get a federal permit. At the end of 2021, there were 9,173 approved and available permits to drill on federal and Indian lands. Those permits include those issued under Biden and those still active from Trump’s administration and potentially before, said Josh Axelrod, of the National Resources Defense Council. Companies don’t have to immediately begin drilling as their leases last 10 years and can be extended beyond that.

From a federal regulatory standpoint, once a permit is approved, industry can proceed.

The president suggested the onus is on the industry to start drilling. But it’s not as simple as Biden made it seem, because there are some steps before companies begin production.

Companies have to contract rigs to drill the wells, and build a sufficient inventory of permits before rigs are contracted, said Jennifer Pett, a spokesperson for the Independent Petroleum Association of America, a trade group that represents oil and natural gas producers.}

If you were to ever post something and NOT lie, would you burst into flames or something?

Would Adolf Hitler expel you from his circle in Hell? (I know how much you're looking forward to pineapples shoved up your ass)

Biden approved oil drilling permits (last step before drilling commences) faster than Trump.

That's why there's 9,000 sites waiting for oil companies to start "drill baby drill"

With nothing stopping them.
He stopped renewing permits on Federal land and off-shore drilling.

He's also repurposing coal fired power plants all over the country....taking them off the grid.

I proved what I said, rambtard. :itsok:
Go on home Faun... you lost again....

Tail Between Legs GIFs | Tenor

{
Before drilling can occur, the leaseholder has to get a federal permit. At the end of 2021, there were 9,173 approved and available permits to drill on federal and Indian lands. Those permits include those issued under Biden and those still active from Trump’s administration and potentially before, said Josh Axelrod, of the National Resources Defense Council. Companies don’t have to immediately begin drilling as their leases last 10 years and can be extended beyond that.

From a federal regulatory standpoint, once a permit is approved, industry can proceed.

The president suggested the onus is on the industry to start drilling. But it’s not as simple as Biden made it seem, because there are some steps before companies begin production.

Companies have to contract rigs to drill the wells, and build a sufficient inventory of permits before rigs are contracted, said Jennifer Pett, a spokesperson for the Independent Petroleum Association of America, a trade group that represents oil and natural gas producers.}

If you were to ever post something and NOT lie, would you burst into flames or something?

Would Adolf Hitler expel you from his circle in Hell? (I know how much you're looking forward to pineapples shoved up your ass)

Companies have to contract rigs to drill the wells, and build a sufficient inventory of permits before rigs are contracted, said Jennifer Pett, a spokesperson for the Independent Petroleum Association of America, a trade group that represents oil and natural gas producers.

So, lying nazi? Companies would have to do that anyway, even if Biden issued another 9000 permits. But why do that when they're sitting on 9000 permits now?

You literally agreed with my position with that post of yours but you're too stupid to know it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

{

Did you even read your own citation.

The only thing holding them up, is finding a rig to put there, hiring a crew, and start drill baby dtill.

He stopped renewing permits on Federal land and off-shore drilling.

He's also repurposing coal fired power plants all over the country....taking them off the grid.
Which means the oil companies have been sitting on those unused permits for more than two years.

Did you even read your own citation.

The only thing holding them up, is finding a rig to put there, hiring a crew, and start drill baby dtill.

That lying nazi is too stupid to realize he backed my claims. Such is the life of a lying nazi.

:lmao:

That lying nazi is too stupid to realize he backed my claims. Such is the life of a lying nazi.

:lmao:
I knew there was something wrong when he said the steps were a lease, then a permit, then a license.

So I look up oil well license, and google came up empty.

So I checked permits, and it explained all of the steps and clearances, including interior department, EPA, and other agencies before a permit was issued.

So a permit was clearing the final regulatory hurdle before drilling.

Which means the oil companies have been sitting on those unused permits for more than two years.
It's not that simple. First of all.....they have to find out if the permit will produce oil.
Biden also raised the fees they have to pay ten fold...reducing their profits.
They're also trying to outlaw fracking which will make it almost impossible to get at much of the oil that's in existing wells.

The primary problem is governmental harassment.
They did the same thing in the medial industry.
Today a doctor spends 30% of his time filling out forms when he could be treating patients.
Best way to ruin and industry is thru over-regulation.

I'm trying to find the fees that are being charged to produce oil.
The problem these days is Google and all of the other search engines make it extremely difficult to find the real statistics for topics unless it supports the Democrat Party's talking-points. Google and Bing are pretty much useless.

Last edited:
The problem these days is Google and all of the other search engines make it extremely difficult to find the real statistics for topics unless it supports the Democrat Party's talking-points. Google and Bing are pretty much useless.
The problem isn't Google, it's that there's no data to support your contentions.

Forum List

Back