Thank you FDR

Why do America's most noted historians rate both FDR and Lincoln so highly? Why do you rate both so poorly?

Wealthy republicans of his day called FDR "traitor to his class". They thought much like the Right thinks today. Let the little people survive on their own.

I have it on good authority that FDR didn't eat his veggies.

The Republicans certainly have their work cut out for them trying to make one of America's greatest presidents into a failure. Few liberals try to make Lincoln a failure, but it seems some conservatives would put FDR and Lincoln in the same fail position.
FDR was number one in the hearts of the people of his period; they elected him four times in a row, and that, thanks to Republicans, will be a record for some time.
I am not a con, but I know Stalin's Stooge and Dishonest Abe were our worst presidents. How could you not know this?

Care to elaborate on these accusations?

Why do America's most noted historians rate both FDR and Lincoln so highly? Why do you rate both so poorly?

FDR is easy, but the Lincoln Worship is clearly just fashion and delusion, and a result of both the Todd family's censorship and editorial control of his papers for so long, as well as Yankees revising their own racist history and scumbaggery behind hypocritical moral posturing. Lincoln was a white nationalist's wet dream. Like Kennedy and the Camelot Myth, his 'legend' would have been a lot less wonderful if he hadn't been assassinated.

Last edited:

FDR is easy, but the Lincoln Worship is clearly just fashion and delusion, and a result of both the Todd family's censorship and editorial control of his papers for so long, as well as Yankees revising their own racist history and scumbaggery behind hypocritical moral posturing. Lincoln was a white nationalist's wet dream. Like Kennedy and the Camelot Myth, his 'legend' would have been a lot less wonderful if he hadn't been assassinated.

Whatever you are smoking, I would like to try it. Even I would like to escape the real world sometimes.

The Republicans certainly have their work cut out for them trying to make one of America's greatest presidents into a failure. Few liberals try to make Lincoln a failure, but it seems some conservatives would put FDR and Lincoln in the same fail position.
FDR was number one in the hearts of the people of his period; they elected him four times in a row, and that, thanks to Republicans, will be a record for some time.
I am not a con, but I know Stalin's Stooge and Dishonest Abe were our worst presidents. How could you not know this?

No. I have done it many times on this board. If you don't know the truth about FDR, then you need to get informed.

Some people just don't want to accept the truth. They prefer lies.

No. I have done it many times on this board. If you don't know the truth about FDR, then you need to get informed.

It is important you get your truths to the next group of noted historians that rate the presidents before they rate again. If they rate FDR as a great president, as they have since 1948, we know you didn't follow through.
Wish I could see the expressions on those historian's faces when they read your truths.

It is important you get your truths to the next group of noted historians that rate the presidents before they rate again. If they rate FDR as a great president, as they have since 1948, we know you didn't follow through.
Wish I could see the expressions on those historian's faces when they read your truths.
When will you ever learn that historians working for the state, hence they are statists, will never tell the truth about the state? Nothing is more evident than the fraudulent history told by them about Stalin's Stooge.

When will you ever learn that historians working for the state, hence they are statists, will never tell the truth about the state? Nothing is more evident than the fraudulent history told by them about Stalin's Stooge.
But the people that voted for FDR may not have been statists, but they did vote for him four times in a row. What of the conservative historians, how do they rate FDR? How do the popular opinion polls taken today, even by the Wall Street Journal, rate FDR?
The "historians are commies" thing didn't work why should historians are statists work?

But the people that voted for FDR may not have been statists, but they did vote for him four times in a row. What of the conservative historians, how do they rate FDR? How do the popular opinion polls taken today, even by the Wall Street Journal, rate FDR?
The "historians are commies" thing didn't work why should historians are statists work?
You must be able to think for yourself, to understand history.

You must be able to think for yourself, to understand history.
Science too, and maybe medicine and even punctuation.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Same old logical fallacy over and over and over and....

And who decides a logical fallacy?

Thanks for proving my point.

If you had a point, what was it?

Classical Logic (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Let me know when you need help understanding this.

since 1948, we know you didn't follow through.
Wish I could see the expressions on those historian's faces when they read your truths.[/QUOTE]
So you are using And now for the biggie,

Same old logical fallacy over and over and over and....[/QUOTE]
And who decides a logical fallacy?[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you need help understanding this.[/QUOTE]

Nothing like having competent experts like an encyclopedia to use as an authority to back up an argument, sort of like the noted historians that rate the presidents. So did the encyclopedia mention how the historians rated FDR?

Some people can't think for themselves, so they let others do it for them.

His argument is classic appeal to authority.

Forum List

Back