Texas rancher faces $60k in property damage from migrants, says landowners hiring private security

Without some sci-fi contraption there is no way to secure the border but once again, you know this.
If They Find Out They're Coming to a Firing Range, They'll Go Back Where They Came From

This is an invasion; it doesn't matter if the invaders aren't an army. "History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes." For every immigration criminal a patriot kills, thousands more will run for their lives.

If They Find Out They're Coming to a Firing Range, They'll Go Back Where They Came From

This is an invasion; it doesn't matter if the invaders aren't an army. "History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes." For every immigration criminal a patriot kills, thousands more will run for their lives.

They aren't coming for a firing range.........again with the fiction. It seems to be all you can supply.

Free housing food and medical care is what draws them here...not jobs....

They do not get any of that outside of emergency treatment. A child born here will get food assistance but then they are citizens and NO ONE can live on that.

They do not get any of that outside of emergency treatment. A child born here will get food assistance but then they are citizens and NO ONE can live on that.
I wish you libs would call someone or read something so you can get the facts straight....illegals with children get everything I mentioned....a home food and medical care from going to emergency rooms with the sniffles...wake up...you are paying for it....

Oh I bet if your newpapers is 5 minutes late it is racist to your little heart too.
I tell you hhhhwhat poncho...if that Mexican is 10 minutes late...especially on Sunday...it's a quick phone call to ICE. Send that mint green machine around to haul his ass back to ole Mexico.
Don't mess with my paper. Adios Jorge!

Forum List

Back