Texas rancher faces $60k in property damage from migrants, says landowners hiring private security

I lived in CA for most of my life....I've seen it....I know all the tricks...all they have to do is have an American born child and instantly the entire family can go onto federal and state assistance...yes that's called welfare dummy.....

No they can't. The kid will get food stamps but no one can live on that.

No they can't. The kid will get food stamps but no one can live on that.
That's the stupidest thing I've read here in a while.....okay mam here is your son's food stamps the rest of your kids can go hungry...Buuuuuhahahahahaha you are an idiot....

That's the stupidest thing I've read here in a while.....okay mam here is your son's food stamps the rest of your kids can go hungry...Buuuuuhahahahahaha you are an idiot....

I've posted the links. You can ignore them if you wish. Nobody can live on the little that kids qualify for.

Links from a censored web are meaningless...like I said I've seen how they do it...anchor babies have that name for a reason....

Right, facts are irrelevant unless you want to accept them.

I never argued that kids born here (who are citizens) don't qualify. Nothing stops their parents from being deported though outside of a government that has no interest in deporting the help.

Right, facts are irrelevant unless you want to accept them.

I never argued that kids born here (who are citizens) don't qualify. Nothing stops their parents from being deported though outside of a government that has no interest in deporting the help.
Anchor baby......wake up.....its your tax dollars too....

Anchor baby......wake up.....its your tax dollars too....

Sure, that negates the facts in your world and has nothing to do with my discussion. Illegals qualify for very little and not enough to live on, hence that is why they are employed here by the millions.

Sure, that negates the facts in your world and has nothing to do with my discussion. Illegals qualify for very little and not enough to live on, hence that is why they are employed here by the millions.
Anchor baby...has a meaning...look it up.....

Maybe it's time to think of realistic solutions.

Your stupid wall obviously hasn't worked. Big surprise.
Can undocumented immigrants qualify for welfare benefits?

Facts and you are not close friends obviously.
You have that somewhat backwards.

Why not charge business, since they are what draw people here?

I would rather we just make it easier and simpler for people to come across the border, get a work visa, and work. The bureaucratic red tape is why we have such a problem with people flowing over the border illegally.

I would rather we just make it easier and simpler for people to come across the border, get a work visa, and work. The bureaucratic red tape is why we have such a problem with people flowing over the border illegally.

That's fine with me.

Forum List

Back