Texas rancher faces $60k in property damage from migrants, says landowners hiring private security

How many millions of dollars in commerce comes over the border is why you will never find it shut down, not even during the Trump pandemic did the border shut completely down.
I have no problem with commerce coming, but trucks don't drive through farmer's fences and on their farms ripping things down and destroy property

And they need to send the bill directly to the Dimocrat party.

Brent Smith says people in Kinney County 'don't even feel safe during the day'​

Deadly force is authorized in that situation, by the way.

Maybe it's time to think of realistic solutions.

Your stupid wall obviously hasn't worked. Big surprise.

I don't care what your link says....they get state and federal benefits....and emergency support if they have children....or else they would be dead laying all over the place from starvation....and exposure.....

They get their paychecks. I understand that facts don't phase you though.

And they need to send the bill directly to the Dimocrat party.

Brent Smith says people in Kinney County 'don't even feel safe during the day'​

Upgrade Ellis Island and put a world-class research hospital campus on it.

I tell you hhhhwhat poncho...if that Mexican is 10 minutes late...especially on Sunday...it's a quick phone call to ICE. Send that mint green machine around to haul his ass back to ole Mexico.
Don't mess with my paper. Adios Jorge!

Don't forget to tip him that left over soft taco in the back of the fridge on Cinco de Mayo

They get their paychecks. I understand that facts don't phase you though.
I lived in CA for most of my life....I've seen it....I know all the tricks...all they have to do is have an American born child and instantly the entire family can go onto federal and state assistance...yes that's called welfare dummy.....

Forum List

Back