In a Texas Border Town, Armed Groups Arrive to Look for Migrants

Your perspective is terrible. My sister lives in California and she has no problem with Hispanics. We have lots of Hispanics here in Nebraska, I deal with them daily, they are hard-working decent people. Saw this article, I knew it was true here in Nebraska, but I didn't realize it applied to all 50 states. Daily mail.co.uk>health Fertility Rate For White women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every single state 10Jan2019 Here in Nebraska our population would be decreasing if it weren't for all the Hispanic, African and Afghan refugees. The state needs 60,000 workers to fill jobs that go unfilled at present. Immigrants will help fill that gap. All our packing plants ( and Nebraska has more than any other state ) have Hispanic majority workers. We value these workers, and we get to have our steak and eat it too.
the problem is not that they are hispanics.the problem is with people who enter the USA illegally while there are thousands of people waiting to immigrate legally to the USA and are waiting their turn.

You need a house directly on the border. That would cure your stupidness. You don't care what happens to Americans as long as it's not your problem .
Here in Nebraska respect we respect our immigrants. Documented and undocumented. We know they're worth they are good workers. And since the white population is no longer producing enough people to replace themselves in all 50 states, we will have to have new people, new Americans to replace us. It's a good fit.

BRACKETTVILLE, Texas—As this South Texas border county has seen a jump in illegal border crossings, Sheriff Brad Coe is cooperating with groups of armed private citizens to help patrol the border and arrest migrants for trespassing.

The Kinney County sheriff has been in regular contact for months with a group of men donning body armor and rifles while patrolling to look for migrants. Another armed group offered use of a high-tech drone, and went on a patrol along with the sheriff. It has also pursued potential partnerships with private security firms.

A new Texas law allows migrants to be arrested for trespassing and has attracted such groups, and local officials are either offering tacit support or openly welcoming them. The groups say they aim to stop the migrants they find and pass them off to law enforcement to arrest.
Mr. Coe, a former Border Patrol agent, said he is looking for any help he can get in trying to drive migrant traffic elsewhere.

Do you think it's a good idea to have citizens look for illegal immigrants along the border?

Note the sheriff says there's no way they'll stop the illegal immigrant traffic, they just want to move the traffic away from town.
I am against arresting illegals---they should be shot instead.

Here in Nebraska respect we respect our immigrants. Documented and undocumented. We know they're worth they are good workers. And since the white population is no longer producing enough people to replace themselves in all 50 states, we will have to have new people, new Americans to replace us. It's a good fit.
Is Nebraska on the border?

Your perspective is terrible. My sister lives in California and she has no problem with Hispanics. We have lots of Hispanics here in Nebraska, I deal with them daily, they are hard-working decent people. Saw this article, I knew it was true here in Nebraska, but I didn't realize it applied to all 50 states. Daily mail.co.uk>health Fertility Rate For White women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every single state 10Jan2019 Here in Nebraska our population would be decreasing if it weren't for all the Hispanic, African and Afghan refugees. The state needs 60,000 workers to fill jobs that go unfilled at present. Immigrants will help fill that gap. All our packing plants ( and Nebraska has more than any other state ) have Hispanic majority workers. We value these workers, and we get to have our steak and eat it too.
You keep trying to justify molds right to exist. Stop. Mold gets cutoff, scraped out, wiped down, washed away.

There is no problem. trump never addressed immigration reform, he just threatened immigrants. Now the backlog is coming through and America is short millions of workers. It'll all work out just fine.
What?

Illegal immigration is not a damn backlog, so you are confusing legal migration versus illegal migration and believe that the millions of jobs should be staffed with illegals, so they can be enslaved!

Once again, there is no such thing as a illegal immigrant. Immigrants are classified as undocumented and documented. Documented are preferred, but with so many seeking asylum and trump having dismantled the immigration courts. It's going to take a long time to build them back up.
Fuck you!

They are illegally entering and you are justifying it by trying to change words so that you can have illegals here to be used as slaves!

In case you don't realize it, Hispanics were in Florida and New Mexico before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock. Hispanics were in Florida New Mexico Texas and California before the United States became a country. They have as much right to be here or more than we do
We are all immigrants except for the native Americans. They are the true first people of this country of this land.
Wow, so I can go and invade Germany then seeing I am White and their immigration laws don’t matter, right?

Your side lost the fucking war and all those States belong to the U.S. and not Mexico and idiot the Natives of Florida or more related to the Cherokee than the Mexican Native!

You are so full of shit and you support illegal entry because you most likely enslave some of those people!

You are absolutely disgusting. I'm ashamed you're an American, if you really are, you sound like a Nazi.
A Nazi would celebrate the overwhelming of our borders by criminals. We will be ended, crushed, and they did not have to do a thing. That's a Democrat.

Thank God Americans are finally going to the border to put up a defense.

A Nazi would celebrate the overwhelming of our borders by criminals. We will be ended, crushed, and they did not have to do a thing. That's a Democrat.

Thank God Americans are finally going to the border to put up a defense.
You're an idiot as well. The Nazis strictly control their borders with barbed wire and massive fences and even landmines. The last time immigration laws were thwarted was back in the 1920s when they attempted to limit the entry of Southern and Eastern European immigrants - or more specifically Jews from the Russian Pale and Catholics from Poland and Italy, groups at the time deemed " unassimilable ". Now the same people are some of the greatest Americans that ever lived. The 1965 immigration reform act does not allow for bigotry and hatred to exist in the laws. All are welcome equally.

The Nazis controlled THEIR borders. Nazis would be quite happy to see ours assaulted. Nazis would certainly support the pack mule vermin bringing poisonous drugs across the border. They would have encouraged gangs and imported killers. It's called war. Nazis would certainly fight to keep our borders undefended. That's what Nazis do. So do you.

The Nazis controlled THEIR borders. Nazis would be quite happy to see ours assaulted. Nazis would certainly support the pack mule vermin bringing poisonous drugs across the border. They would have encouraged gangs and imported killers. It's called war. Nazis would certainly fight to keep our borders undefended. That's what Nazis do. So do you.
I laugh at your attempt to turn things around and twist the facts of history, you are sick beyond belief.

New Topics

Forum List

Back